So um yeah...

Now that cooler weather is starting, i always get a soft fever and it only lasts about a couple days and then I'm good, but everytime that happens I always wake up late at night to go to the bathroom normally at like 12 or so of the night (i always sleep before 10, yeah, yeah i know)

But yesterday, i woke up later than usual, at like 2 of the night, and i thought it was cool and all, since I have never been up at that time. But soon i would realize that i should have either slept or gone earlier...

So i walk down the hallway to the bathroom and I see from a far, a bright light coming from the living room and at first I thought it was the living room night light or something but no, it was the home computer, and it took me a second to adjust to see the brightness, and when my vision finally adjusted all I could see were just anime boobs all over the screen

And sitting on the chair was my dad, he had headphones on so he didn't even notice i existed and all I did was just stand there in the living room entrance through the hallway trying to ignore the screen

I have no idea how long I standed there but after what felt like an eternity he finally existed out of the browser, turned of the pc and took his headphones off, he turned on the living room lamp and then he turned around

We just stood there staring at each other frozen

It was a while until he finally said

"H-heyyy, son..."

I was like

"Hey dadd..."

He was

"So um, is your cold getting better?"

I said

"Yeah, i feel a bit better, i guess..."

And after that we just stood there for a while and I said

"So um yeah, interesting..."

He was like

"Yeah um, dont tell your mother"

I said

"Nah dont worry, looks like we have more in common than what i thought"

He just chuckled

At the end i didn't even know who left first or how long we were there, i was tired and it was late, and now i don't know what to do and now me and my dad are awkward around each other, but at least me and him know more about each other than ever

And i didn't even go to the bathroom
Pea
chad
Elyk
how can you write all of this but leave out the most important info