Confession: I subscribe but I don't ring the bell

T-man
Personalized notifications are so much better it's not even funny, it's essential for filtering channels that have different series of varying personal interest and monetized discord calls lovingly referred to as "podcasts."

I'll ring the bell when you earn it, like Defunctland :boomer2:
Evil Miku
ive never clicked the bell i dont even really know what its for
Aidan
damn she really is evil
Spritanium
The modern internet has stolen the feeling of refreshing a page over and over until a new thing shows up
[Image: supercorrect.png]
T-man
(Dec 9, 2022 at 10:35 PM)Spritanium Wrote: The modern internet has stolen the feeling of refreshing a page over and over until a new thing shows up
not true, I do this with reactions to my posts which is why all my topics are hot topics

though I suppose minus world and i are special cases
Aidan
i just set up an RSS feed
T-man
(Dec 10, 2022 at 1:22 AM)Aidan Wrote: i just set up an RSS feed
I know RSS feeds are a common place but I have no idea what it actually is
Draku
(Dec 10, 2022 at 1:54 AM)T-man Wrote:
(Dec 10, 2022 at 1:22 AM)Aidan Wrote: i just set up an RSS feed
I know RSS feeds are a common place but I have no idea what it actually is
really sucks shit feed more like it lmao
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
sealelement
i too only ring the bell for channels that deserve it, like atomic shrimp and kyle hill, whom are both lit

(Dec 9, 2022 at 10:35 PM)Spritanium Wrote: The modern internet has stolen the feeling of refreshing a page over and over until a new thing shows up

good? this isn't something worth missing??? like legitimately??? to me this is like saying having a cell phone with google maps has stolen the feeling of being lost in the city after dark???
100% pure gamer 100%
Spritanium
People no longer being lost in the city after dark has had disastrous consequences for guys who sell counterfeit watches sewn into a makeshift display case inside their jacket
[Image: supercorrect.png]
sealelement
(Dec 11, 2022 at 6:01 AM)Spritanium Wrote: People no longer being lost in the city after dark has had disastrous consequences for guys who sell counterfeit watches sewn into a makeshift display case inside their jacket

ok boomer
100% pure gamer 100%
Elyk
I have to ring the bell on any streamers I follow on Youtube. If I don't then I will get notifications 3 hours after the stream has ended.