Mizzlebip
[Image: G1xI9hs.png]

[Image: 6rTp05S.png]

[Image: 1uDDxmp.png]

[Image: 3BsDdd5.png][Image: lybQCJ2.png][Image: dyOjQH6.png][Image: D0iFM0D.png][Image: u4o6CPE.png]

(She seems to be typing on her iPhone 14 Pro Max, for now.)

[MizzleLog]
hello!!! im mizzlebip 😘
sorry i slept in sksksksksk

i had an execution two days ago and i had to pull an all nighter 💀
anything for the boss i guess!!!!

im here on a recruiting mission for our cause,, if you know about jubilitism then you're good 😊 if you dont care then keep scrolling.... i guess..... 😒
right now our supreme honkifex is planning to annex martha's vineyard so any help is appreciated!

[Image: 4MjKcog.png]

can i take a look at the 100 leagues training room ? ? maybe the streaming room too 🥺

Elyk
(Dec 11, 2022 at 1:16 AM)Mizzlebip Wrote: can i take a look at the 100 leagues training room ? ? maybe the streaming room too 🥺
The computers in the 100 Thieves Lounge have all been smashed. There is an orange stain on the couch and a discarded blunt butt on the floor.

All of the computers in the streaming room are smashed as well.
Elyk
If a summoned entity kills another player the then the player who gave the order will be responsible for the murder. This also applies to any cases where a player hypnotizes or commands another player to kill.
Elyk
(Dec 11, 2022 at 1:37 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote:
(Dec 11, 2022 at 1:36 AM)Elyk Wrote: If a summoned entity kills another player the then the player who gave the order will be responsible for the murder. This also applies to any cases where a player hypnotizes or commands another player to kill.
Would a summoned entity attack or murder another player without explicit orders?

No
Solus zos Galvus
Would a summoned entity attack or murder another player without explicit orders?

(EDIT: originally posted dupeless, but got beaten to the switch oops)