Elyk
(Dec 10, 2022 at 8:38 PM)Maushold Wrote: Also examine the Danky Stable, in particular check the plants for signs of being touched or harvested.

Some leaves have been harvested. It looks like about two blunts worth.
Maushold
Examine eyeball room. Roughly, how many eyes are currently missing, and are there any missing eyeballs scattered around the room somewhere or otherwise by Turb's body?
Elyk
About a dozen eyes are missing. There are no eyes laying around the room. You put the eye you removed back into its socket.
kim kardashian-west
๐Ÿ”ญis there blood ๐Ÿฉธ in nightwheel's room ๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŽ๏ธ
Elyk
There is no blood in Nightwheel's room.
Solus zos Galvus
I fetch a copy of this book (https://www.booksamillion.com/p/How-Summ...8672419787).

I then use it to summon a random Hindu demon in the Summoning Circle. I order him with my imperial power to do a funny dance.
Elyk
(Dec 10, 2022 at 9:42 PM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: I fetch a copy of this book (https://www.booksamillion.com/p/How-Summ...8672419787).

I then use it to summon a random Hindu demon in the Summoning Circle. I order him with my imperial power to do a funny dance.

You find a copy of that book in the Library and bring it to the Summoning Circle. You dust the small pile of ash from the center of the circle. You open the book to a random page containing instructions on how to summon a demon, and then place the book in the middle of the circle. You recite the ritual and in a flash of red light a demon appears. The book burns at its feet.

The demon asks you what its orders are. You command it to do a funny dance. It begins to floss for a few seconds. It then vanishes in a flash of red light.
Evil Miku
Who did it? Miku will go easy on you if you confess.
Solus zos Galvus
I'd like a full autopsy performed on Nightwheel, if you will. Has he consumed anything that may have killed him? Any internal wounds or signs of poisoning?
Elyk
(Dec 10, 2022 at 11:06 PM)Solus zos Galvus Wrote: I'd like a full autopsy performed on Nightwheel, if you will. Has he consumed anything that may have killed him? Any internal wounds or signs of poisoning?

Beyond the wounds already described Nightwheel has no injuries. His stomach is empty.
Monkey D. Ecchi
Can I smack Despair and Kim K. with my titties to see if they get bruised?
They being the people in question; not my tits
Elyk
(Dec 10, 2022 at 11:40 PM)Monkey D. Ecchi Wrote: Can I smack Despair and Kim K. with my titties to see if they get bruised?
They being the people in question; not my tits
You smack them with your titties. They are not bruised.
Solus zos Galvus
I present all the eyeballs I have, except for the ones in my head obviously.
Elyk
you present a dozen eyeballs
Cesare
[Image: image.png?width=1078&height=606]

Hey, what's-what's up, I'm CESARE. And boy howdy, did I cook up a bad burger tonight for your eating displeasure, they're going to give me the Burger Nobel Prize for this one for sure, look it up.

But all legends have their low beginnings, however, low beginnings. I woke up and entered the Stomach from my room, which is when I realized that stomachs aren't supposed to serve as hallways and screamed. I really got to feel like I was a Zomburger. After being excreted out, I went into the Blade Armory just to find the Green Goblin from that Spider-Man movie (was good, was good, could have had more people with fish bowls on their heads but was good) go into the Pizza Oven room. After arming myself with a katana, I make my way to the Dairy Farm, I pass by this Kids TV Show Host in the Barrel Room, with a....fish bowl. On her HEAD.

FUCK

[Image: image.png]

YES

But I didn't have the time to weep tears of ecstasy, I had a business to run. Towards this end, I reached the Dairy Farm and approached one of the cows, where I stroked his hide, read him his last rites, and SLICED its head clean off, before claiming some of the raw beef inside him for my own. Look, if you're going to be freaked out at me about this, meat processing plants do the same thing, okay? Alls I'm saying is to be mad at them too, I simply chose to do the butchering with STYLE. I proceeded to the Pizza Oven, where I cooked my un-pattied beef a lovely well done (I mean, I cook atrocious food, but food poisoning isn't how I do things. The FDA's on me like a great hornbill on a fig tree as is). There was a lack of buns in this facility it seems, but that was of no concern to me. I would just go to the Library and use a tome of knowledge as the foundation for my deplorable beef sandwich. Monkey D. Ecchi was there as well, seemingly making a book fort. Good for her, good for her.

[Image: image.png]

I return to the Armory, where AngelLime is, just to find that the floor became a sheet of ICE while I was gone, what the HELL, who's supposed to be responsible for the ROCK SALT. So help me, if the person responsible for this prank was here, I would slip and slide into them to plunge a sharpened wooden spoon STRAIGHT into their bowels so they couldn't pull this shit anymore. Regardless, I-

wait

wait what do you mean these testimonies have a time limit

[*sharp inhale*] i don't like the cut of your jib right now

-Fine, okay, I'll speed things up. I try and enter the Beehive to get some bee juice for my burger, but despite it being on my map there's no entrance to it. Goddamn wall hives.
-Upon entering the 100 Thieves lounge, I see Superchao doing some squats, and the Green Goblin, sitting on a couch and smoking. He offers me a slice of buffalo chicken pizza, and even though I DON'T EAT FOOD I took his offer anyway because I appreciated his generosity. As a trade, I tossed him my burger, eager to anticipate a horrific review. TwoFinger on a wheelchair comes in from the South and wheelchairs his way to the Enemy Pipe.
-I pass through the Laundry Room, where Maushold is messing with some clothes. I go to the Streamer Lounge to play some Fortnite, but apparently, someone smashed all of the computers. Why does this always happen to me with computers. I pass through the Blade Armory, where Monkey and Gobbs are, to my room to sleep.
Superchao
Investigate my room and Blobby's room. What's with the beds and sleeping?
[Image: U7dyPAD.png]
Elyk
(Dec 11, 2022 at 12:54 AM)Superchao Wrote: Investigate my room and Blobby's room. What's with the beds and sleeping?
You investigate your room. You find that all three doors are sealed shut with dried semen. The stocking is empty. Nothing else is notably unusual.

You will need Mr Blobby's permission to investigate his room.
Elyk
(Dec 10, 2022 at 1:55 PM)Two_Finger Wrote: schao + blobby enter cow room, I enter myself shortly after and see some cow gore
tv host has fishbowl on head
I KICK over all the barrels, for fun
evil miku is in the smashed streaming room
as I pass through laundry, maushold passes through to the streaming room and is cheesed to meet me
green goblin is in mausholds room and exits to laundry, I follow and maushold is here making something out of cloth
hypnos and greenie gobbie are chillin eatin pizza, gobbie offers me some
schao is squatting
enemy pipe is not in it's room
enter eyeball room, d. ecchi and turb are layin down, turb wearin a maushold mask
Sorry, my bad. Two_Finger's account was wrong. He sees the Green Goblin with Cesare, not Hypnos.
kim kardashian-west
๐Ÿ”ญ is there anything sharp ๐Ÿดin the eyeball room๐Ÿ‘€
Elyk
(Dec 11, 2022 at 1:11 AM)kim kardashian-west Wrote: ๐Ÿ”ญ is there anything sharp ๐Ÿดin the eyeball room๐Ÿ‘€

No, there is not.