Elyk
The second night has ended. Santa continues to give gifts, but it looks like somebody else left you all a terrible present as well!

@Cesare's corpse has been found.

They were the Ultimate Satisfied Court [Good]
Abilities
+You have Night Vision, and you can concentrate to improve it. However, while you're concentrating, you're sensitive to bright lights.

Case File
- Cesare's body was found on the Round Up ride.
- They are impaled on several knives taped to the wall and pointing inwards.
- Cesare was carrying two katanas, a copy of the Necronomicon, Shapedeshifterin, and a Magic Scrabble Bag.
- The floor of the Round Up Room is coated with a sheet of ice.
- Yellow paint has been left on the floor of the library. Several footprints are tracked across the library itself as well as into the Dairy Farm and Pizza Oven.
- The wall to the Beehive has been broken down.
- The floor of the MGS3 Ladder Room has collapsed.

MAP
[Image: ZuMRx7v.png]

Room Descriptions:
Please let me know if any of the rooms listed here are inaccurate and I will update the list.

Game Rules
-A murder must happen every night. If nobody submits to attempt one will happen "by accident".
-All players will start in their rooms each night regardless of where they ended on the previous night.
-No unarmed kills unless your role says otherwise.
-If you attempt to steal a player's stocking it will be delivered to their room at the start of the next phase.

Living Participants
@AngelLime
@Two_Finger
@Hypnos
@kim kardashian-west
@Mr Blobby
@Superchao
@Kids TV Show Host
@Evil Miku
@Monkey D. Ecchi
@Mizzlebip
@Maushold

Voting will end Sunday at 9:00 pm EST
Two_Finger
I have released the bees.
kim kardashian-west
heyyy honies 😍 those are my footprints 🦶and if you wanna look it's $20💸
AngelLime
My children, hear me speak.

The victim tonight... an enemy of the Lord. Wrapped in profanity, his absence hath been delivered unto us as a boon from above.

[Image: AR4Yi91.png]

But I sense... That once again we have been tasked by His greater powers to reveal the culprit nonetheless.

I shall protect my innocent children, and root out the corruption among us once more.

Hear me, O heavens above! O lands far! In service of vengeance, to right this wrong and lay my fallen child to rest... To speak the truths of the evening in my stead, and to uncover thy wickedness....

I call forth... the second apostle.

[Image: 8jEWLHl.gif]
Kids TV Show Host
[Image: b8f9b5df7e425ee01f7a6bf5e111df1112cd4948.pnj]

Hello Boys and Girls!
It's your Favorite Kids TV Show Host Sugar~

It's a real shame about Cesare ... maybe Santa took him out for being bad and killing cows?
After all, Murder isn't a very nice thing to do you know~!

[Image: ca37201dcf6037eb31f6ed6966007b8b1491289d.pnj]

My night was pretty quite all things considered~! I checked on my cows first things before walking to the Library.
Sounded like it was going to be a busy day of reading and learning, so I threw down some paint packets to the floor to see where everyone was going~

The strange higher being known as AngelLime was already in the library hanging out when I got there.

My fellow kids TV show character Mr Bloddy entered from the Round Up Room but left to Mizzlebips bedroom door... smearing something on the sides of it...

After I did see Cesare enter the room to check out some books.

[Image: d0e55dc3fab1bbcf225bb6b35d90c3de4746eea4.pnj]

From here I made my way to Evil Miku's room to see if she had anything in her stocking. (Sadly nothing) Passing the Green Goblin and Kyle as I make my way.

From there I went to bed, dreaming of DemonLemon as I fell asleep....

Kids TV Show Host
- I'd like to grab Ceasers shoe and match it to any paint tracks to see if he went right to the round up room after he was in the library

- Check and see how many other foot prints / paint tracks make their way into the round up room from the library
Elyk
(Dec 18, 2022 at 6:15 PM)Kids TV Show Host Wrote: - I'd like to grab Ceasers shoe and match it to any paint tracks to see if he went right to the round up room after he was in the library

- Check and see how many other foot prints / paint tracks make their way into the round up room from the library

There is only one set of footprints going from the library to the Round Up Room. They are pretty faded, so you can assume they meandered around the Library a fair bit first before heading out. You grab Cesare's shoes and do a quick comparison to the faded footprints. They are a pretty close match.
kim kardashian-west
KYLE IF I SEE YOUR ASS IN MY ROOM AGAIN 🤬 IMMA TELL KANYE TO TELL HIS HIT SQUAD TO BEAT IT INTO A FINE PASTE 👊 #disturbed #stalker
Maushold
- aw rats
- woke up to "population explosion" in our room
- head to power up pipe for double cherry, it actually works, we have 8 mice now, just like in those cloning lab experiments
- pass through recently departed cousin mikus bedroom to the sounds of oooeeoo and grab a milk crate from the dairy stable, before heading to the library to contain the cloned mice in the crate and stack heavy books on it so they dont panic (they panic(
- in the library we walk into yellow paint (as we are 4 mice this is unbelievably stupid of us, surely one would have stopped the others but no we are not the brightest maushold in the rat world) and see cousin angeliclime and incredibly distant cousin lemondemon plotting, with Mr Blobby doing something in the corner of the room (if we're right, he was mausturbating, right in front of our little bambinos). grab stuff for summoning the big cheese, daikokuten and leave
- uncle perch catches us in the round up room and sus mugs us, literally mugging us of one of my masks and forcing us to make him part of the family. fine, we adopt him. green goblin enters from dairy farm, we leave for the storage room
- in the storage room we grab a comically large wooden mallet and a sack as our summoning catalysts, then head to the tatami room to see if theres anyone we can hammermurder, which there is none.
- we pick up the traditional minus world kotatsu with the strength of 4 mice and head off to the library, passing through the round up room where we see cousin Cesare on the ride on the way there
- in the library the mice are still there and we yet again step on the paint as we're about to leave. unbelievable. estranged nephew kyle enters from the dairy farm and tells us to follow our bosses instagram, then squirts us with milk. unbelievable.
- head to the pizza oven for the traditional maushold kotatsu meal of chuck e cheez cheese pizza, and we find cousin monkey d ecchi, her assets have hit the financial floor and she was asleep
- we take pizzas and head to the summoning room, passing through the still-icy blade armory to see cousin Kim Kardashian west and a knocked out beekeeper, also part of our family. clearly he played league of legends.
- in the summoning room there are passive bees and the wall has been broken. there is blood on the floor. this is a perfect setting for us mice to have a family meal and we place the kotatsu in the middle of the circle.
- after our ritual, we summon daikokuten, a giant hulking monk with a big sack and hammer. the big cheese thanks us for the pizza offering and we lift him up on the kotatsu to wreak havoc
- we head to the blade armory and wake the beekeeper, who then slips and falls on his head. average league of legends player coordination
- we head to the lounge and find the golbin and kim here. we stir them awake with the demon monk kinda then realise how tired we are ourselves and head to bed

we shall post a picture illustrating what 4 mice and our big cheese looked like tonight
later
Hypnos
Ahahahaha! You've spun your last web, Spider-Man!

[Image: 0h2BFIG.png]

I gotta say, I'm sorry you didn't hear a peep outta me last time! It's just that your testimonies were such a snoozefest that I...ahh, I mean, I was thinking so hard about who killed those guys that I entered a state of deep meditation. Yeah.

Sooo, whatta we have here? Ooh, another dead guy! Well, everyone dies eventually. But we gotta figure out who the other dead guy's gonna be tonight, right? I'll help this time!

To start, I have a clause in my contract I gotta honor before I can use my powers. So don't judge me for this, okay? I gotta kiss dead guys. So I left my room in search of a dead guy, and I saw the soon-to-be-dead guy Cesare looking at some fancy swords in the Blade Armory. I passed by that pirate with the plentiful pillows on my way to the Eyeball Room, where I gave Turb a sendoff smooch for his trip to Hades. Not on the lips though, cuz that'd be weird.

Now, I had an idea to get into the Bioweapon Room, for totally innocuous reasons of course. On my way there I passed by the Kids' TV Show Host as she entered her room. Passing through the Roundup Room, I saw the Maushold inducting their latest soldier, who went to the Library while the mice scurried off to Mr. Blobby's place. Also the floor was coated with ice for some reason. Total safety hazard aside, I took the ride to Superchao's room and inspected the bioweapon safe. I thought my gobbie mask might protect me from whatever was inside, but I couldn't get in the stubborn thing anyway. I guess it'd be more work for me back at home if that thing ended life on earth anyways.

After that, I made my way to the Streaming Room. On my way I saw the mouse masked fella leave the Library toward Sugar's room, tracking yellow paint. I also passed some guy named Kyle looking kinda shifty in the hallway. Sadly someone busted all the PCs in the Streaming Room, because of course they did, so Hypnos' sleepy time ASMR stream was a bust. I went ahead with it anyway, to an audience of no one - but I also forgot I was still wearin' the mask, so I improvised. Basically I just sat there whispering positive affirmations to myself in-character until I put myself to sleep. You know, I'm something of an ASMRtist myself!

Wish I could say I slept peacefully, but I was woken up at some point by the big guy on a mouse-driven kotatsu just kinda swinging a mallet around and making noise. Kim K was also there. Then when I drifted away again I had a nightmare about some sorta evil lemon that cursed me for not drawing it. What's a guy gotta do to get some rest around here, be the personification of sleep?
Superchao
-Wake up
-Break out of sealed room
-Slide over to the storage room, get guitar and rope
-Go to the Round Up Room and join the family
-Go to the library and play my music for a while
-Blobby uses a dismembered dick to drive Monkey D. Ecchi away
-Go to dairy farm and join Green Goblin on the way
-Go to the Danky Room, then back to Evil Miku's bedroom. Meet Angellime, KO him
-Drag him to the MGS3 ladder room for the intention of climbing the ladder and tying him to the top so when he woke up he would fall to his death
-However the pitfall collapses, dumping Angellime in
-Go back to bedroom, see dead Cesare on the way
-Sleep
[Image: U7dyPAD.png]
Mr Blobby
BLOBBY BLOBBY TATAMI ROOM JAR

[Image: E3XNf11.png]

LIBRARY... PAINTING DOORS

BLOBBY BLOBBY... MONKEY D ECCHI... BLOBBY BLOBBY THROW BEE PENIS

BLOBBY BLOB BLADE ARMORY... MACHETE

[Image: hXVMrkE.png]

TWO_FINGER... 100 THIEVES... WALL PUNCH... BEES...

BLOBBY BLOB STING... BEEKEEPER

BLOBBY BLOB KIM KARDASHIAN...

KILL

RUN

SLIP ON ICE

NIGHTY NIGHT

[Image: IAUIcea.png]
Spooks?
[Image: bRsGykx.png]

[Image: UfEGNWl.png]

Puhuhuhu, I bet you all thought I was done for after that last Killing Game, didn't you? Well, too bad! Monokuma's here to stay, baby! Dr. Pierce, the Crimson Eye, that Wexlyn guy, I don't need any of 'em! I'm a servant of the lord now, don't you know? A free bear!

Besides, I'm a lovable, iconic mascot! You can't get rid of me!

[Image: jWxHUWX.png]

Still, I'm glad to be back in a Killing Game, even if I'm on the other side of things this time! Giving testimony? Me? Totally unheard of! But I'll make a special exception for you guys, this time. I'm not the guy out there doing night actions, after all! I'm more of... Narrator, y'know? Technically I'm not breaking my vow of holy silence.

Huh, well I guess I've been breaking that vow this whole time huh? I never said I was a good role model! Don't listen to ol' Monokuma, kids, because I don't wanna be liable in court!

Now, with all disclaimers out of the way...

[Image: yqILOIE.png]

[Image: rIlCMaD.png]

Wow, for a heavenly being, he sure had a rough go of it.

You people must be aligned with the forces of darkness, huh? Well, I can't blame you, that's where the good aesthetics are, that's for sure. Anyway, on that subject, AngelLime and DemonLemon were reuinited at the start of the night. Guy must've been on the naughty list, because he pulled the demon straight outta his stocking!

Big stocking.

[Image: UfEGNWl.png]

But what to do when faced with DemonLemon... Why, you draw him, of course!

That was the next item up on the menu. They sat down in the Library for a sec, watched that big bozo Mr. Blobby, and a ghost, then some pink lady showed up, and the holy citrus jacked her paint to draw DemonLemon with. Such a generous gift, puhuhuhu. I always did love enemies-to-lovers plots!

[Image: 6Bee3CA.png]

And he loved it! It was a total hit in the art community!

[Image: FbnPzuM.png]

After that, there was a chance encounter in the cow room with our gracious host himself: "Kyle"! Kinda mundane compared to all these previous mastermind guys, but he's got a whole room full of poison, so I'm not complaining!

[Image: c8m1u65.png]

...Look. I'm running out of interesting things to talk about. He got smacked by a guy in a rat mask, and tossed in a hole, where he stayed. There was a rocket launcher pointed at him like some kinda trap, but it didn't go off. Fake attempt? I don't know. Are you guys creative enough for that?

[Image: jWxHUWX.png]

What am I saying, I gotta cheer myself up! It's investigation time, you know! I've never gotten to do this before either!

But I don't feel too bad about the whole murder thing, so I've got an ulterior motive! I'm an honest bear though, so I'll just come out and say it.

[Image: xu6PueI.png]

You rat-masked bastard! I'll execute you myself once I find out who you are!
Spooks?

...You people sure forgot how to play, huh? Well, I guess it doesn't matter. I'll pull up my bootstraps, or I would anyway, if they actually made boots in my size.

Where are the knives from?
Investigate the Round Up Room. Where are the controls?
Could the victim have turned the wheel on and gotten on or is it impossible to get on once it's in motion?
Could the wheel spin fast enough to fling someone into the knives? Replicate this with Nightwheel's body.
Elyk
(Dec 18, 2022 at 11:29 PM)Monokuma Wrote:

...You people sure forgot how to play, huh? Well, I guess it doesn't matter. I'll pull up my bootstraps, or I would anyway, if they actually made boots in my size.

Where are the knives from?
Investigate the Round Up Room. Where are the controls?
Could the victim have turned the wheel on and gotten on or is it impossible to get on once it's in motion?
Could the wheel spin fast enough to fling someone into the knives? Replicate this with Nightwheel's body.

You are unable to tell where the knives are from.
There are controls both on and off the ride. You can fully operate from either set of controls.
You cannot get on once the ride is already in motion.
The wheel could spin fast enough to fling the knives, but that is not what happened here.

The knives are on the inside of the wall taped pointing in. Cesare is pinned to the knives.
Spooks?
(Dec 18, 2022 at 11:35 PM)Elyk Wrote: The wheel could spin fast enough to fling the knives, but that is not what happened here.

The knives are on the inside of the wall taped pointing in. Cesare is pinned to the knives.

[Image: xu6PueI.png]

Hey, shit-for-brains! That's not what I asked!

I asked if someone could be flung into the knives, like if the ride was started when the victim was on it or just standing on it, could the centrifugal force just shoot 'em into the knives?
Elyk
Oh, sorry. Yes.
Kids TV Show Host
- Are there any other footprints / yellow paint in the Round Up room other then the little bit on Ceasares shoes?
Two_Finger
spy angellime with a battle droid and demon lemon
somewhere between tv host's and evil miku's room I pass by maushold
set up the pitfall at the bottom of the ladder
head to summoning room and enter just as blobby does, there's blood on the floor
free the bees
kim west is trying to sleep in her room
blade armory floor is covered in ice
have a demon lemeon fresh nightmare
Spooks?
[Image: rIlCMaD.png]

Alright bub. How about this? Does the ride in the Round Up room appear to be tampered with, as in does it look like someone trapped it to fling someone off?