Elyk
Who killed @Cesare? Does anybody know??

You have until 9:00PM EST to vote. That is approximately 8 hours and 40 minutes from the time of this post.
kim kardashian-west
it was hypnose 👀
Spooks?
[Image: UfEGNWl.png]

Puhuhuhu, it's time for the truth to be revealed! Alternatively, it's time for me to lie to your faces for my own amusement! I'll let you chumps figure out which one I'm doing after I make my vote! Just don't vote for my summoner - you really don't wanna have that thing weighing down on your soul, right?

[Image: rIlCMaD.png]

Let's look at the facts for bit - it's gotta be a suicide! The ride wasn't rigged to kill this clown, but it required setup - placing the knives on the wall and all that jazz. But he was the first guy to even go in there, and he visited the Blade Armory last night to do what, grab a katana? Fat chance, weeaboo! He grabbed the knives while he was there and set the whole thing up to look like a suicide!

[Image: FbnPzuM.png]

And seeing as how I'm always correct, it's gonna be a Vote: Suicide from me, boss man!
kim kardashian-west
😭this is so tragic 😈 it was demon assisted suicide
👻rest in peace cesar i will donate $5 to charity so no more south park characters will die again💹
Kids TV Show Host
i'll agree with the bear and say Suicide
Hypnos
*yawn*

These guys sound smart, so they're probably right. Suicide it is! How very tragic.
Elyk
So you all think @Cesare committed suicide?

Well... They were INNOCENT.