secret santa. gift exchange. 2022

santa.
here it is. its finally time. sorry for wait. santa overslept. up late beating bad kids to death. with coal.

first gift time. @Turb has two whole gifts for @Kright. thats the kind of effort santa likes to see. you know who cant see anymore? those kids. black eyes. you know, because of the coal i shoved into them.

gift wrap:
santa.
you may be thinking. santa, why do you have to specify that they can't see anymore if they're dead? i'll let a certain someone answer that question in a minute. for now, here is @Nightwheel's gift to @sealelement.

gift wrap:
Satan
You see folks, life after death does exist! You'll just wish it didn't when you get there. I'm having the time of my life with it though. I think the eyes full of coal are gonna be the last thing on any bad kid's mind once they've experienced the eternal flames of Hell. I even share my horrible fast food of questionable choice with them sometimes. That's far worse than anything else I've got cooked up down here. Rally's is going to put me out of business, I tell you.

And speaking of my domain, here's a gift from @Draku to @Demonlemon, our guest of honor this Secret Santa. Some familiar faces appear!

gift wrap:
[Image: ipfvir.png]
santa.
that's right. santa had to get a little help to squeeze demonlemon in this year. it's okay. many souls offered to make it happen. none of them mine.

@Amoeba has @Nightwheel covered with some deja vu.

Spoiler:
santa.
@Hearts made @Amoeba something special too. there was a lot of art this year. the only art santa knows is brutality.

gift wrap:
santa.
@Fun With Despair has big news for @Two_Finger.

gift wrap:
santa.
@Snufferin Snagglepuss got something physical for @Superchao. thankfully for him it was not getting physical. i think superchao would break his ribs.

gift wrap:
santa.
we have more art. this one took 8 hours. labor of love. tear from santa's eye.

from @Two_Finger to @Yrrzy.

gift wrap:
santa.
and then from @Yrrzy to @Draku, a gift within a gift. that's some extra effort.

gift wrap:
Draku
Awww, thank you so much! I just about bought it during this Steam sale, glad I didn't hahahah. Love both the Shirabe/Kirika and the Miku-themed present! Cute art! They're even holding hands in the process, very sweet.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
santa.
@Kright thought a bundle of a gift and art would be a good idea too when making something for @Hearts.

gift wrap:
santa.
looks like @Aidan made something for @Fun With Despair.

what is it? i couldn't tell you. what the fuck

gift wrap:
santa.
and then @Demonlemon prepared something much easier to parse for @Aidan.

gift wrap:
Pea
(Dec 26, 2022 at 12:11 AM)santa. Wrote: @Kright thought a bundle of a gift and art would be a good idea too when making something for @Hearts.

gift wrap:

would have been extremely awkward if you chose ender lillies, which is what i gifted him today
santa.
@Superchao outsourced his gift art for @Turb. i do the same thing sometimes, just with hitmen. can't break everyone's bones yourself.

gift wrap:
santa.
@sealelement was assigned to @Snufferin Snagglepuss. unfortunately, the gift was not quite ready on time. apparently an agreement has been reached and this is okay, so i only snapped one of her arms for now in case she needed the other to finish getting the gift ready.

hopefully i will not have to put coal in your eyes too.

intercepted transmission:

nevermind. i'm going to kick your ass
santa.
ok that's it. unless santa forgot something. very possible. santa has been in many fights. lots of head trauma.

merry christmas minus world. see you next year. maybe.
Aidan
(Dec 26, 2022 at 12:17 AM)santa. Wrote: and then @Demonlemon prepared something much easier to parse for @Aidan.

gift wrap:

thanks fam it's lit
Elyk
i didnt understand the roleplay this year
santa.
(Dec 26, 2022 at 12:46 AM)Elyk Wrote: i didnt understand the roleplay this year
i roll you into a pretzel and then play basketball.