Elyk
Night 3 comes to and end. It seems you were all quite busy tonight. My facility has taken severe damage.

@Two_Finger's corpse has been found.

They were the Ultimate Windy Care [Weak]
Abilities
+You have rocket fists.
-Not allowed to use guns
-You are wheelchair bound and cannot use your legs under normal circumstances
-Cannot steal from other players

@Monkey D. Ecchi's corpse has been found.

They were the Ultimate Jittery Reality [Good]
Abilities
+Start with a knife.
-Everyone else only hears you speak Japanese during the Nights. You don't have to speak only Japanese during investigations.

Case File
- Two_Finger's corpse was found in Hypnos' Bedroom on the floor.
- Two_Finger has several bullet wounds in his abdomen. His forehead has been smashed in. His body is covered in bruises and burn marks.
- Monkey D. Ecchi's corpse has been found in That Pool floating in the pool.
- They have a bruise on the back of their head.
- The Stomach has been killed.
- The Library is almost completely destroyed.
- The ceilings of the Library, Dairy Farm, Kids TV Show Host's Bedroom, Bomb Room, and Powerup Pipe Room have been ripped off.
- All of the bombs have exploded.
- A door to the Electric Box has been cut in the wall.
- The floor of That Pool is covered with a thin sheet of ice.

MAP
[Image: 0rmCn5R.png]

Room Descriptions:
Please let me know if any of the rooms listed here are inaccurate and I will update the list.

Game Rules
-A murder must happen every night. If nobody submits to attempt one will happen "by accident".
-All players will start in their rooms each night regardless of where they ended on the previous night.
-No unarmed kills unless your role says otherwise.
-If you attempt to steal a player's stocking it will be delivered to their room at the start of the next phase.

Living Participants
@AngelLime
@Hypnos
@kim kardashian-west
@Mr Blobby
@Superchao
@Kids TV Show Host
@Mizzlebip
@Maushold

Voting will end Saturday at 4:00 pm EST
This is roughly 48 hours from the time of this post.

One of Santa's elves appears.
"I've got a message from the big man in red. He has some extras left over from Christmas, so there's going to be even more bonus incentives this time in addition to the kill submission bonus!"
- For each kill you vote correctly on you will receive a bonus item at the start of Night 4.
- For each kill you abstain from voting on you will receive one less item, down to zero items at the start of Night 4.
- For each kill you successfully get away with you will receive a grab bag of five items you may select two of.
kim kardashian-west
i saw a bunch of orange kitty cuties 😻 in the stomach 🍴 #CatMom
Superchao
Investigate my own body.
[Image: U7dyPAD.png]
Elyk
(Dec 30, 2022 at 12:22 AM)Superchao Wrote: Investigate my own body.

You are wearing a Maushold mask and Van Darkholme vest.
Hypnos
Whoa, how'd this dead guy end up in here? And I slept with him in here the whole night! I do remember tripping over something when I walked in here...nasty.

Can I get a look at the state of my room in general? And where exactly is the dead guy?
Pea
Is my book safe
Elyk
(Dec 30, 2022 at 12:34 AM)Hypnos Wrote: Whoa, how'd this dead guy end up in here? And I slept with him in here the whole night! I do remember tripping over something when I walked in here...nasty.

Can I get a look at the state of my room in general? And where exactly is the dead guy?

Your bed sheets are missing. Two_Finger is laying face down on the floor near the middle of the room. There is a puddle of blood around him. A pistol is in the pile of blood.
kim kardashian-west
[Image: qV8chkG.gif]

suddenly feeling chatty 🥂
first i saw an orange cat 🙀going to the exploded computers room 💥
then i went to the tummy 🔫🔫🔫🔫 and saw two orange cats!!👬 going to the mouse room! makes sense lol #cats
then a lot of shit exploded i guess!?
Kids TV Show Host
[Image: 2cf5026e126a0f78910ef746c09ec830ade03bd5.pnj]

Hello Boys and Girls!
It's your Favorite Kids TV Show Host, and for some reason Maushold Queen Sugar!~

[Image: 0a4c8348941e87c0420edeaf7396d0cee893c9ff.pnj]

Wow its been quite around here~ is everyone sleepy after a very festive Christmas?
Could it be the Food... Gifts? maybe even just the excitement from seeing all your Loved Ones...?

Personally I think I'm the most tied from EVERYONE DESTROYING EVERYTHING EVERY 5 SECONDS.

This is 100% why we can't have nice things, and why Santa probably hates us! I came back from the dead for this???

WHATEVER. LETS JUST GET THIS OVER WITH.

[Image: a255bcd19b53753335d285b4ac5596d09451a68e.pnj]

My night was interesting to day at least... i suppose i can just be happy i didn't end up dead like Two Finger and Monkey D. Ecchi

Since no one else seems to CARE about the ART of doing an ACCOUNT here are my highlights.
- Found a cute knife
- Find 6 very cute Mausholds in the Powerup Pipe Room and I jump into the pipe to see where I end up.
- End up in Turbs room so make my way back to my room in time to hear CRASHING?
- Check it out and some Giant Kaiju is DESTROYING EVERYTHING
- As it leaves I look around and the Mausholds enter before declaring i'm their New Queen?
- Mausholds become my new favorite pokemon and they give me a Maushold mask before lifting me up
- Out of curiosity I use my Snacker's Lament and together we head off past the broken Barrel Room, past the Streaming Room (with 2 finger laying on the floor) and into the Blade Armory.
- Someone else in a Maushold mask is skating around talking about studying cars?
- We continue on into the Pizza oven passing by my fellow kids show character Mr Blobby (Kyle is there also melting plastic)
- My cute group of Mausholds get hungry and eat from Pizza so I let them rest and head to the Library
- From here I see the Kaiju again CAUSING MORE CHAOS.
- It attempts to kill me, I escape, ceiling is gone, lights go out, and as I head back to my room its even more damaged then before. (Shout out to the jerk that exploded the bomb room?)

[Image: 0a4c8348941e87c0420edeaf7396d0cee893c9ff.pnj]
SO MERRY CHRISTMAS INDEED.
Kids TV Show Host
- Check the busing on Two Finger - Does it look like its from more of a blunt weapon or someones fists / legs?
- Check the burns on Two Finger - How big are they? Any indication on what they are from?
- Check the busing on Monkey D. Ecchi's head - Like TF can we tell what it might be from?
- Check both Two Finger / Monkey D. Ecchi's bodies to see what they have on them for items
AngelLime
My children, hear me speak.

Two more... delivered into my arms. The Deceiver, Blobby, his heart yet beats in spite of this. My children, you have failed. As have I.

[Image: AR4Yi91.png]

And now, I shall see justice delivered at long last.

With holy fervor, these killers, unlike the others thus far, shall be consumed in almighty hellfire - their souls rendered aflame for all eternity.

Hear me, O heavens above! O lands far! In service of vengeance, to right this wrong and lay my fallen children to rest... To speak the truths of the evening in my stead, and to uncover thy wickedness....

I call forth... the third apostle.

[Image: 8jEWLHl.gif]
Elyk
(Dec 30, 2022 at 9:31 PM)Kids TV Show Host Wrote: - Check the busing on Two Finger - Does it look like its from more of a blunt weapon or someones fists / legs?
He has some minor bruising on his limbs, but the biggest bruise covers his entire back. You also notice that he is missing both of his hands.
(Dec 30, 2022 at 9:31 PM)Kids TV Show Host Wrote: - Check the burns on Two Finger - How big are they? Any indication on what they are from?
The burns are more severe on the front of his body.
(Dec 30, 2022 at 9:31 PM)Kids TV Show Host Wrote: - Check the busing on Monkey D. Ecchi's head - Like TF can we tell what it might be from?
The bruise is on the back of his head. It is a bit bigger than a fist.
(Dec 30, 2022 at 9:31 PM)Kids TV Show Host Wrote: - Check both Two Finger / Monkey D. Ecchi's bodies to see what they have on them for items
Two_Finger is carrying: A marker, two pistols, a shotgun, an assault rifle, a pencil, and an Idol of Screams.
Monkey D. Ecchi is carrying: A Mall Zweihander, a dose of Spookonolactone, and Adam Sandler's Click.
Hypnos
[Image: Fj33hSI.png]

Right, right, a testimony. We do that around here. Welp, seeing how one of the dead guys showed up in my room, I should probably get around to clearing my name, huh?

My plan for the night involved going around in a costume again, but like, a different costume this time. Don't say I re-hash my own ideas. I put on my kaiju suit and headed to the Powerup Pipe, where I met a buncha mice. Looks like those fellas have been busy, if yunno what I mean. Looked like they were waiting for something, but I snagged my mega mushroom first and became a giant monster that'd make the ol' hydra blush.

I uhh, maaay have underestimated just how big I'd grow though. Sorry 'bout the ceiling! Almost crushed poor Maushold too. Anyway, I rampaged toward the Library, smashing through every ceiling on the way. In the Library I destroyed someone's crappy book fort and a battle droid, then tried to kill someone wearing a Maushold mask by knocking over a heavy bookshelf, but they were too quick. I heard an explosion somewhere to the south as they left, then I spotted my next target: Kyle! Wearing clown makeup, I guess. I missed again and he scurried off to the Dairy Farm, when suddenly the power went out.

The moonlight shining through the wrecked ceiling still let in enough light to see, so I just kept breaking shit until the mushroom's effects wore off. AngelLime showed up from the Round-Up Room with a lightsaber, and I figured that was a good time to run before he saw I broke his toy. I went through the Pizza Oven and passed someone going the other way, but it was too dark to see who. I also heard some kinda thumping noises from the direction of my room as I entered the Blade Armory. I tripped over someone in the darkness of my room, which I'm pretty sure was the dead guy, then went to bed and noticed my sheets were missing. Luckily, it'll take more than that to keep me from my favorite hobby.

So, yeah, that's it. I was too busy being a giant monster to kill anyone this time, I swear! I didn't have the fine motor skills in my massive claws to kill anyone in a manner more sophisticated than toppling large objects! No hard feelings, right Sugar?
kim kardashian-west
(Dec 30, 2022 at 9:23 PM)Kids TV Show Host Wrote: (Shout out to the jerk that exploded the bomb room?)

[Image: mvvHaft.jpg]
whatever bitch you didn't even die. 🤬 complain much? #ungrateful
at least i didn't smash half the ceiling 😴
speaking of, all that shit happened at like the same time. 🕒 bullshit in the library, extremely cool and sexy explosions in the bomb room, black out, bullshit in the armory. 😮 #smallworld
Hypnos
Oooh, not a lotta progress yet, huh? Here's a crazy concept for you sleuths. Have you tried investigating?

Do TwoFinger's hands look like they were sliced off cleanly?

Is there any blood in the Streaming Room where Sugar claimed to see him, or anything else out of place?

Let's check That Pool more in general.
Elyk
(Dec 30, 2022 at 11:59 PM)Hypnos Wrote: Oooh, not a lotta progress yet, huh? Here's a crazy concept for you sleuths. Have you tried investigating?

Do TwoFinger's hands look like they were sliced off cleanly?

Is there any blood in the Streaming Room where Sugar claimed to see him, or anything else out of place?

Let's check That Pool more in general.

You take a closer look at Two_Finger's wrists. You see that they are made so the hands can be detachable.

In the Streaming Room you don't find any blood. All of the computers are still smashed. The door to the Barrel Room is damaged and appears to have been forcefully blown open into the Streaming Room.

You take a closer look at That Pool. You don't find anything out of place besides the floor being slippery as if covered by a thin sheet of ice.
Elyk
(Dec 30, 2022 at 1:12 AM)Pea Wrote: Is my book safe

your book is nowhere to be found
Hypnos
Could I inspect the out-of-place barrel I saw in the Laundry Room last night? How about the Barrel Room itself?
Kids TV Show Host
Where is Two Fingers wheelchair currently?
Elyk
(Dec 31, 2022 at 12:50 AM)Hypnos Wrote: Could I inspect the out-of-place barrel I saw in the Laundry Room last night? How about the Barrel Room itself?
The barrel in the Laundry Room appears to just be a normal wooden barrel.
You check the Barrel Room to find that all of the barrels have exploded. There are scorch marks all over the room.

(Dec 31, 2022 at 12:55 AM)Kids TV Show Host Wrote: Where is Two Fingers wheelchair currently?
You sweep the facility and find a wheelchair in the northwestern corner of the Blade Armory.