a dream I had after having a few drinks

Two_Finger
opened with me being like 24 in highschool being held back
at some point somebody was like "why are you even still here" and I was like "gotta at least experience something before dropping out"
then I hung out with some gang kids and played basketball
then I hung out with them and a bunch of people I knew irl mixed in
we all made our way to some arcade? shop
there was some trucker just casully chilling there, my group and I walked off for a minute to smoke
get back and apparently everybody decided to murder the trucker
I wanted nothing to do with it so the city spanning gang collectively decided to pin it on me and I spent the entire rest of the dream trying to sneak away through the city|
[Image: GrFo47K.jpg]
Draku
twofinger participates in gang smoking but won't help a few brothas kill a guy. shameful!
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Reeb
Your friends wouldn't even help you hide from false murder accusations? No dignity.
Yrrzy
i have a lot of dreams where im still in high school or college as a mature student fsr
Draku
(May 7, 2023 at 9:41 AM)Yrrzy Wrote: i have a lot of dreams where im still in high school or college as a mature student fsr
I have dreams about being back in high school all of the time, but it's never me as I am now, it's just the me from back then.

I've heard that the whole "you have to go back to school because of X!" is a common dream, but apparently my mind just skips that whole part and my entire current self is forgotten in favor of my younger version. It's kind of bizarre really. I have dreams about back when I was a kid with no leadin fairly often as well.
Reeb
I've had a billion dreams where I'm in school at the age I was for that grade, but I've never gone back either.

Most of the common dreams don't really seem to land on me. I've heard almost universal agreement that the teeth-falling-out dream is ubiquitous but I've never dealt with it.
Draku
(May 7, 2023 at 11:51 AM)Reeb Wrote: I've had a billion dreams where I'm in school at the age I was for that grade, but I've never gone back either.

Most of the common dreams don't really seem to land on me. I've heard almost universal agreement that the teeth-falling-out dream is ubiquitous but I've never dealt with it.
same, i've never once had the teeth falling out dream. however i have had the literal "falling" dream at least a couple times. funnily enough generally with me straight up still in my bed as it falls.
Yrrzy
yea for me its always like, im in the final year of a weird situation where i've come back to study and extra 3-5 years as an adult, and i evidently do not give a shit cause i dont remember any of what im supposed to be doing and don't care
Hearts
I get the "back in high school" dreams and the "suddenly naked in public" dreams, with an occasional "hair falling out" dream. I think I might've had the teeth ones a couple times when I had a dentist appointment coming up.