Fun With Despair
Alright, let's get into specifics here. This garrison had a pretty nebulous concept, but I've managed to hash out a pretty solid ruleset as to how this is going to work. Essentially, I'm going to be using The Sims 4 as a tool to simulate a Killing Game, posting screenshots, the results, and some sort of narrative here along with it. Don't expect lore or an actual storyline or anything though, this is pure shitpost nonsense and any character interactions will be facilitated through how their AI interacts with the game and the world.

The game will function as follows:

• The game will be utilizing the Extreme Violence mod for The Sims 4, which enables all sorts of degenerate murder that the AI is capable of doing, not just players.
  • There will be 8-10 characters in the game
  • During the normal daytime hours, characters will be locked up in their bedroom without any food, water, or utilities in order to put them in a bad mood
  • During the nighttime hours, characters will be let out to roam the map, interact, murder, and survive.
  • If someone is murdered at night, the next daytime phase will allow free roam throughout the map in order to discover the body and react.
  • There will be a Monokuma sim that will visit the house occasionally to bring supplies, weapons, or to just fuck with the participants. He will visit during every Night phase, as well as during the "Investigation" phases. If anyone kills during Investigation, he will execute them.
  • Each time Monokuma vists, a vote will be held as to what wacky shenanigans he will inflict upon the cast.
  • I am going to base the map off of either the KG7 island, or just make some random very large KG-esque house with which to host the game with.
  • The last man standing will win.

Now here's where you come in, at least for now: I need some characters to put in the game, and I'm taking suggestions. I'll need 8-10 of these fuckers, and they can be anything from KG dupes, NPCs, original characters, or characters from other media that would be funny in the game and would be funny or cursed to make in The Sims. I would prefer to have at least some representation from the killing games themselves though, so if everyone suggests stuff like pickle rick and darth vader, I'll probably only take 4 or 5 of those depending on the final suggestion count.

Character suggestions are now open. They will remain open until I have enough characters to start the game. I will also take suggestions for the map and mechanics.
Elyk
bigfoot
trip
Draku
The Nostalgia Critic
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Kright
the janitor
Reeb
Are we cool with nominating other peoples' characters? I feel like Gordon or Gregg'd be fresh inclusions.

If not them, then obviously my vote goes to O.G. KG character Draku
Fun With Despair
(May 7, 2023 at 9:35 PM)Reeb Wrote: Are we cool with nominating other peoples' characters? I feel like Gordon or Gregg'd be fresh inclusions.

I'll allow nominations for other people's characters though if those people post saying they aren't okay with it then obviously I'll remove them from the pool.

That being said, it's dumb to gatekeep either characters from actual media or real life people like Gordon and Gregg so that will mostly apply to OCs
Draku
(May 7, 2023 at 9:35 PM)Reeb Wrote: Are we cool with nominating other peoples' characters? I feel like Gordon or Gregg'd be fresh inclusions.

PUT ME IN
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Yrrzy
gentleguy, obviously
Turb
Dr. Alexander Wexlyn and/or Dr. Morgan Pierce
Yrrzy
also put me in :)
Fun With Despair
i dont actually know if i can make a furry character
Reeb
https://deetron-sims.tumblr.com/post/137...s-alt-both

I can't find deer specifically, but there are furry mods out there, and here're some antlers.
Yrrzy
dont have to be furry, i imagine all sims mods like that are horrifying
Reeb
every single one I found was horrifying and that's why I only provided the antlers
sealelement
hatsune miku
barack obama
donald j. trump
joe biden
100% pure gamer 100%
Fun With Despair
Okay. Locking this now, going to make some of these characters in the game over the next couple days.