Elyk
1200 sqft worth

Is there anything interesting I could do with it?
Fun With Despair
Okay but why
Elyk
It was on sale and I was in a hurry.
Elyk
my ass is like cheese grader
Draku
TP someone's house
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
MoonAge
make yourself into a really sickly mummy
Yrrzy
wipe your ass
Spritanium
Buy a bidet attachment and never wipe again
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Yrrzy
(May 25, 2023 at 6:29 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Buy a bidet attachment and never wipe again

please wipe your ass
Spritanium
Do you wipe your hands clean or do you wash them with water?
Draku
(May 27, 2023 at 11:53 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Do you wipe your hands clean or do you wash them with water?
you do both you fucking maniac
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Spritanium
I will comfortably challenge anybody in this thread to a clean asshole contest
Spritanium
If you're gonna get the bidet you gotta get off the TP. I power wash my anus and shake it dry and it's clean enough to eat off
T-man
If I had a bidet I would probably be compelled to wipe the dripping anus water at least
Hearts
Wet wipes are the great compromise here, they're more expensive tho
Elyk
(May 29, 2023 at 6:58 PM)Hearts Wrote: Wet wipes are the great compromise here, they're more expensive tho

They aren't flushable and I'm not taking a walk down to the dumpster every time I have to shit.
Spritanium
(May 29, 2023 at 3:25 PM)T-man Wrote: If I had a bidet I would probably be compelled to wipe the dripping anus water at least
In my experience, I felt compelled to do it for like a week until I realized it wasn't necessary. The whole thing is way more pleasant and effective than it sounds. But it does sound crazy to the uninitiated
Yrrzy
you Gotta wipe your ass my guy
Spritanium
Wiping paper on something isn't an efficient way to clean it. Toilet paper is a multi-billion dollar industry and it doesn't even make any sense. Cleaning something is a physical process that is largely made possible by the rinsing abilities of water. After dinner, try wiping one plate clean and rinsing the other and let me know which one has shit left on it
Spritanium
It's also a very western/eurocentric point of view when we're basically the only people on earth who were dumb enough to fall for this scam. Toilet paper is not a regular fixture in most bathrooms around the world, and it's not because other cultures are dirtier than ours. It's because you don't clean up a biohazard by wiping it into your skin. Join the side of good and avoid hemorrhoids