Spritanium
I tried to push trello/github, but understandably people seem to like reporting issues on MW itself. So in order to keep track of everybody's suggestions and make sure none of them get overlooked, does anyone else think it might help to have a Completed Suggestions subforum like before? Once suggestions have been decided on, they can be moved here with a label of "Accepted", "Completed", or "Rejected". Maybe some sort of tagging system to sort by priority would be useful as well.

Also, resolved suggestion threads don't need to be locked - I'd just like a way for us to make it clear which suggestions are being worked on/planned
[Image: supercorrect.png]
God
i like the idea but i think one of the main problems with the old method was the treatment of "REJECTED" ideas. i think a better idea would just be to keep those topics open in the main Meta Forum so that they can be revisited at a later point. there have been ideas that were rejected only to be approved later on (sometimes years after they were first suggested).
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Spritanium
(Oct 5, 2016 at 5:06 PM)OracularRELOADED Wrote: i like the idea but i think one of the main problems with the old method was the treatment of "REJECTED" ideas. i think a better idea would just be to keep those topics open in the main Meta Forum so that they can be revisited at a later point. there have been ideas that were rejected only to be approved later on (sometimes years after they were first suggested).
Yeah I agree with this, I was mainly including the "rejected" label because it was there on the old forum. If we're apprehensive about any suggestions we should keep those threads open for continued discussion
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Draku
thisll be the first thread to get moved there!
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Mario
[deleted]
Draku
i think it makes the connection to the meta forum less obvious, plus it's not like posting in here will happen often.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]