kaZaam
uhhh yea not sure why i didnt gib context there. fuck off im tired

does it eben have to be an animation? an invert filter automatically inverts whateber's behind it. unl thats just not possible w text on mybb
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Spritanium
CSS invert will just invert the color of the element. It doesn't care about what's behind it
[Image: supercorrect.png]
kaZaam
l a m e
kaZaam
yea guess we'll just hav to settle for something less sharp
Saltonara
[Image: yKbe7gI.png]
It sure did
Spritanium
Someone needs to fix that because it's pissing me off

Or I could but I'd rather someone else try first lmao
kaZaam
o fuck did my idea get implemented
Shedinja
so I was in the middle of putting more of my mojo on the basket of xgoff's altar and this shows up

[Image: bTOwhHe.png]
[Image: vI6LrbC.gif]
Spritanium
Oh yeah I guess if someone has 0 posts the good shit ratio calculation will cause that error
Draku
xgoff's sh*t is so good it creates a black hole

holy fuck
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
DrTapeworm
[Image: JTL7I5S.png]
i'm pretty sure the random events aren't supposed to have this much empty space between them and the forums?
[Image: dinogunz.png]
Spritanium
What browser?
Spritanium
Actually this should be fixed now
Stirling
first post should be updated

also full post editor still doesn't have bbcode shiz above it like a full reply does
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Uniju
All the emoticons in the reaction drop-down thing that are on a row that aligns with the post below's good shit/reaction buttons are unusable and even hovering over the area of the reaction box doesn't trigger it to turn the lighter colour that it's suppose to. If I click there the box disappears as if I clicked outside of it. Happening on the latest versions of Vivaldi and Firefox on Windows 10
Feeling down? You may already be a charge target.
Spritanium
(Sep 16, 2016 at 5:05 AM)Uniju Wrote: All the emoticons in the reaction drop-down thing that are on a row that aligns with the post below's good shit/reaction buttons are unusable and even hovering over the area of the reaction box doesn't trigger it to turn the lighter colour that it's suppose to. If I click there the box disappears as if I clicked outside of it. Happening on the latest versions of Vivaldi and Firefox on Windows 10
Can you link to a post where this occurs? I know I've seen it happen before but it's tricky to replicate
Uniju
It happens on this one with signatures turned off(which is how I always use the forum), if you have signatures AND avatars turned off I assume it would happen on nearly every post

Or pretty much any other post directly above a post by Shroomguy since he's about the only one without a tall avatar

EDIT: I just turned signatures on and I guess it still happens because Shroomguy's is empty
Feeling down? You may already be a charge target.
Spritanium
Hey everyone, this thread has become kind of unmanageable so:

https://minus.world/showthread.php?tid=517

(I'll still work on the bottom-row reactions bug)