Yes, I use the links at the bottom of threads
50.00%
No, axe that shit
50.00%
Total: 6 vote(s)

Does anyone ever use these links?

Spritanium
[Image: gjnfxr.PNG]

If not, I'll remove them and put tags there instead.

EDIT: An alternative would be to replace the Subscribe/Blacklist options up top with a dropdown menu combining those options with the ones from below
[Image: supercorrect.png]
God
whenever i see a salty post i print it out and stick it on my wall for motivation
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
rtsmarty
is it worth keeping printthread.php and sendthread.php at all
Beako
(Oct 19, 2016 at 7:06 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Does anyone ever use these links?
Is there a way to install a counter to see how often they get used? Also we should move the ones we keep to somewhere else if the problem is that they look dorky where they are.

(Oct 19, 2016 at 7:06 PM)Spritanium Wrote: [Image: 8uijKnp.png]
I use that a lot. (Not sarcasm. Please don't remove it.)

(Oct 19, 2016 at 7:06 PM)Spritanium Wrote: [Image: MzkmW4Y.png]
Grin

(Oct 19, 2016 at 7:06 PM)Spritanium Wrote: [Image: U8pebQN.png]
No. It's popular among other users though, isn't it? Also, I'd probably use it if I posted a thread in the Arts Board.

(Oct 19, 2016 at 7:06 PM)Spritanium Wrote: If not, I'll remove them and put tags there instead.
What do you mean by this?

(Oct 19, 2016 at 7:06 PM)Spritanium Wrote: EDIT: An alternative would be to replace the Subscribe/Blacklist options up top with a dropdown menu combining those options with the ones from below
I endorse this but I need the printable version button too. I don't care about the other button but for the sake of fairness we should see if anyone on the forum values it, I suppose.
rtsmarty
(Oct 21, 2016 at 7:55 AM)Beatrice Wrote:
(Oct 19, 2016 at 7:06 PM)Spritanium Wrote: [Image: U8pebQN.png]
No. It's popular among other users though, isn't it? Also, I'd probably use it if I posted a thread in the Arts Board.
the functionality will still be there. There's another subscribe button next to the blacklist button.
(Oct 21, 2016 at 7:55 AM)Beatrice Wrote: What do you mean by this?
it's a slightly better place to put thread tags rather than below the "users browsing this thread" thing
(Oct 21, 2016 at 7:55 AM)Beatrice Wrote: I use that a lot. (Not sarcasm. Please don't remove it.)
what do you use it for? i ask because lots of things are broken on it anyway. i'm wondering if there's a better solution for what you use it for that we can think up

the huge logo at the top is really annoying too
Beako
I use the print thread button to read posts that have been censored with spells. If you guys remove the button I'll just view the page source or use a Firefox addon.

What logo?
rtsmarty
seriously?
Spritanium
It's easier to just press the quote button tbh, or you can disable Spells if you want
Spritanium
Implemented the "Thread Tools" dropdown since the poll results have been inconclusive. Let me know if anyone has a problem with this
[Image: supercorrect.png]
T-man
good addition
God
The Best Of Both Minus Worlds
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED