Spritanium
Just made a 7&7 for the first time; though it's not technically correct as it's diet 7-up + apple jim beam, it's goddamn delicious. Probably the fruitiest drink I can have in public without being made fun of.

Basically anything with whiskey does it for me. Fireball + Dr Pepper is a great one too.

What do you like to drink? (inb4 water)
[Image: supercorrect.png]
God
i'm not really a cocktail kinda gal, i prefer my drinks neat. mixing whiskey with anything would be sacrilege for me!

having said that, one time in Colombia a bartender served me one of his special "not on the menu" cocktails, which he claimed had contraband alcohol in it (you know a bartender shapes up if they use contraband ingredients). i can't remember the taste of it, which probably meant that it was a good night. and if a cocktail facilitates a good night, well, it's a good cocktail.
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Elyk
oreos and milk
Beako
Screwdrivers I guess. Actually it's the only kind of cocktail I've ever had. I had to Google it to make sure it was even a cocktail.
Spritanium
Yeah don't call it a screwdriver at a bar or you'll be made fun of though

Vodka orange juice is the real name (since it's only two things)
Beako
But that was what it was called when it was served to me. Welp
Spritanium
My world's been turned upside down
Shroomguy
Whiskey gingers are good, especially with ginger beer instead of ginger ale. I usually take Jameson straight though.
The Beef Baron
God
(Nov 1, 2016 at 8:47 AM)Gato Wrote:
(Oct 29, 2016 at 10:02 AM)Spritanium Wrote: Just made a 7&7 for the first time; though it's not technically correct as it's diet 7-up + apple jim beam, it's goddamn delicious. Probably the fruitiest drink I can have in public without being made fun of.

Basically anything with whiskey does it for me. Fireball + Dr Pepper is a great one too.

What do you like to drink? (inb4 water)
that shit is literally canada style. i prefer less fancy less caramel tasting more A M E R I G U H variant fuckin wholesale williams + rc + water
if you want the religious mexican homegrown version it's holy water + black jack + toni col. I was legit baptized therec cus born a premature lizard demon with tail and everything there and toni col is bottled at the rosary which happens to be my moms name and I plan on my dust getting mixed in with the rest of the fam in our dedicated burial point come at me fams

I plan on taking my granny's rosary back from when I was a child and she's literally a zombie holding that shit in terms of recovery and that shit is S O L I D G O L D rn cus of her stubborness. I am a believer now and there's no turning back

what an outstanding post
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
GRIMglamfire
french mule is like the perfect summer drink but i mostly drink whiskey cocktails
[Image: tumblr_mcfkee_ABc_D1rtlpz7.jpg]
Beako
(Nov 1, 2016 at 1:49 AM)Spritanium Wrote: My world's been turned upside down

[Image: vM6Jp6I.jpg]

Thread Tags

favorite alcohol