And a spooky greeting to you, Minus World!

Rotten Jack
Happy Hallow's Eve, humans.

Tommorrow's my big day, so I thought I'd come early, scope the place out and make myself comfortable. Oh my goodness, where are my manners... my name is @Rotten Jack, the mightiest jack o' lanern in all the pumpkin patch.

You see, I'm here for revenge. I spent my formative weeks on the vine blissfully daydreaming of my future. "I could be anything," they said. "You are your own pumpkin!" Rubbish! All we are is a canvas for humans to gut and carve for their annual rituals! It's what we're grown for! I'll never forget the evening I was carved. They dug out my insides and gave me this gastly face. And the candle, how it burns.

They placed me on their stoop, like a head on a staff. I was mocked by passers by. Their laughs echoed in my burning husk. Days passed as the sun baked my skin and I began to rot.

One night, a group of teenagers approached me. They cackled like hyenas as one raised his foot with intent to crush me like a tin can.

"No more," I said to myself. The burning rage inside me unleashed as I began to rapidly grow, spewing hot flames from my mouth and eyes. I wrapped my newly formed tentacle vines around the teenager's ankle and shoveled him into my mouth. His screams echoed as his body turned to ash while his cohorts scattered like roaches.

Good times.

Anyway, I've decided to take revenge upon humanity in the form of wreaking havoc upon your pitiful forum and making you lot do my bidding.
Everything will go just fine so long as none of you touch the bomb icon at the bottom of my posts.

I'm serious.

Oh by the way, you may remember me as Pumpkidd31 on MFGG, I'm from 2007
God
idk it seems like Rotten Jack has just had a hard life, should we really be throwing tomatoes at them
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
DrTapeworm
it's just reuniting them with their fruit brethren
DrTapeworm
The tomato (see pronunciation) is the edible, red fruit of The tomato (see pronunciation) is the edible, red fruit of The tomato (see pronunciation) is the edible, red fruit of The tomato (see pronunciation) is the edible, red fruit of The tomato (see pronunciation) is the edible, red fruit of
[Image: dinogunz.png]
God
i thought you were talking about Rotten Jack

this is the true power of Rotten Jack, they can turn us against each other and force us to argue over silly things. perhaps Rotten Jack is a metaphor for the Minus World experience itself
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Draku
(Oct 30, 2016 at 9:24 PM)OracularRELOADED Wrote: this is the true power of Rotten Jack, they can turn us against each other and force us to argue over silly things. perhaps Rotten Jack is a metaphor for the Minus World experience itself
deep

...LIKE A CARVED PUMPKIN
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Rotten Jack
(Oct 30, 2016 at 9:24 PM)OracularRELOADED Wrote: i thought you were talking about Rotten Jack

this is the true power of Rotten Jack, they can turn us against each other and force us to argue over silly things. perhaps Rotten Jack is a metaphor for the Minus World experience itself

Bask in the awesome power of Rotten Jack.
Rotten Jack
(Oct 30, 2016 at 9:25 PM)Draku Wrote:
(Oct 30, 2016 at 9:24 PM)OracularRELOADED Wrote: this is the true power of Rotten Jack, they can turn us against each other and force us to argue over silly things. perhaps Rotten Jack is a metaphor for the Minus World experience itself
deep

...LIKE A CARVED PUMPKIN

fuck you
DrTapeworm
[Image: bg7QSsi.png]
[Image: dinogunz.png]
Draku
(Oct 30, 2016 at 9:26 PM)Rotten Jack Wrote:
(Oct 30, 2016 at 9:25 PM)Draku Wrote:
deep

...LIKE A CARVED PUMPKIN

fuck you
Vinte the gourdemon killer
Rotten Jack
Oi, don't you have a moon to go howl to?
kaZaam
im sorry for your pain jack. but you aren't your pain, you aren't your past. you're more than this. i love you.
Rotten Jack
(Oct 31, 2016 at 4:05 AM)Kazaam Wrote: im sorry for your pain jack. but you aren't your pain, you aren't your past. you're more than this. i love you.
I cannot accept your love.

Your penis looks fucking weird
kaZaam
danm str8
Rotten Jack
Oh, most glorious of days is upon us! I'm so giddy I could just about initiate my second phase.
Draku
(Oct 31, 2016 at 6:37 AM)Rotten Jack Wrote: Oh, most glorious of days is upon us! I'm so giddy I could just about initiate my second phase.
Like you have one!
Rotten Jack
(Oct 31, 2016 at 6:38 AM)Draku Wrote:
(Oct 31, 2016 at 6:37 AM)Rotten Jack Wrote: Oh, most glorious of days is upon us! I'm so giddy I could just about initiate my second phase.
Like you have one!

Silence! I do to!
Draku
(Oct 31, 2016 at 6:41 AM)Rotten Jack Wrote:
(Oct 31, 2016 at 6:38 AM)Draku Wrote:
Like you have one!

Silence! I do to!
let's see it then, nerd
T-man
(Oct 31, 2016 at 6:42 AM)Draku Wrote:
(Oct 31, 2016 at 6:41 AM)Rotten Jack Wrote:
(Oct 31, 2016 at 6:38 AM)Draku Wrote: Like you have one!

Silence! I do to!
let's see it then, nerd

Whoa, I'm getting flashbacks to when these popular girls cornered me behind the bleachers and made me whip it out.
Draku
(Oct 31, 2016 at 6:44 AM)T-man Wrote:
(Oct 31, 2016 at 6:42 AM)Draku Wrote:
(Oct 31, 2016 at 6:41 AM)Rotten Jack Wrote: Silence! I do to!
let's see it then, nerd

Whoa, I'm getting flashbacks to when these popular girls cornered me behind the bleachers and made me whip it out.

[Image: NLV9Qz5.jpg]

"h-here it is"

Thread Tags

halloween boss