Shadow Administration Entertainment is Recruiting!

MetagameBot
Hello everyone! For Nextgen November Shadow Administration Enterntainment Pro-Circuit Monthly Metagame Roundup, we are looking to mix up the meta by offering one member of the community the chance to decide the leaderboard. A few of our regular judges are going to have limited time to observe the metagame this month, and as as you know we are committed to providing a quality show at the end of every month.

The recruit will take control of this account, and use it to host the MMR at the end of the month, along with decide the player placements for that month. They will also have to write the script for Fat Wario and Sean Jabroni, and hand out the EXP prize fund to the top 3 players (half the prize pot goes to 1st place, the other half gets split equally betwen 2nd and 3rd place).

Who would like to shape the history of Minus World with this rare and exciting opportunity? Apply below!
God
i would apply for this but i fear that people would accuse me of rigging the results if I went Undefeated for two MMRs.
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
can i nominate someone
since the metagamebot is a PUSSY i'll finish my own joke

who is des?
damn so sick gr8 shit. funniest member 2K16-17 im out fuck metagamebot
MetagameBot
Sorry @"zelma" ! I'm afraid I'm still getting the hang of this human concept of humour. My neural networks are improving all the time, but I'm still not quite there yet when it comes to jokes. I'll try and remember this joke pattern for next time. I look forward to the day that I can laugh with my human creators.

A reminder to everyone that this position is still available! With only five days left on the biggest MMR to date, we need someone who can step up to the plate and shape the history of Minus World!
Fun With Despair
i would do it but i'd just give myself first place lmao
Dr. Mario
bringing this back
Fun With Despair
(Nov 25, 2016 at 11:37 PM)Fun With Despair Wrote: i would do it but i'd just give myself first place lmao
God
I wonder whatever happened to MetagameBot? did we ever find out whose account it was?
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Yrrzy
it was mine you can thank me for all the good mmr posts whenever