God
I Don't Care If It Costs More, Just Give Us The Spell This Forum Deserves.
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Agastya
put on a color code picker option so we can drop a red whoops on blood posts

it can be a pink whoops if you're into despair
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
DrTapeworm
orange whoops if you can't decide if you're a kid or a squid
[Image: dinogunz.png]
Spritanium
Color picker would be doable. Actually pretty easy, there's already an option for requiring extra details when casting spells (e.g. Autocorrect, Frame That Sh*t). I could just add a hex color code input then find some jquery plugin to generate a color picker for it.
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Yrrzy
make an off-white one attached to the horsedick item as suggested in the items thread
Draku
tfw uncleanable whoops-es
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Spritanium
Colored whoops is go
Roxxorz Your Boxxorz
#notallwhoops
Yoshin
Man I'm so hype for a blue whoops
T-man
Holy shit, talk about an improvement

The color picker needs reskinned to fit the forum.
God
Thank you based spritey
God
oh also one time i was able to wipe away Whoops! whilst on iOS i have no idea why i was allowed to do it and i havent been able to replicate it since
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Spritanium
idk how well we'll be able to get the canvas stuff working in all browsers - the methods are pretty simple and standardized, but Apple is the new Microsoft and likes to pretend they invent their own standards
God
yeah i mean i dont expect you to find a fix for it or anything, i just thought it was an interesting quirk to point out
Draku
(Nov 8, 2016 at 6:06 PM)Draku Wrote: tfw uncleanable whoops-es
did the bug where you could only clean one whoops if there were multiple get fixed, because this thread was a good show of that glaring issue just the other day but they all clean up fine now

if it wasn't fixed, are ghosts at work
Spritanium
Oh yeah I fixed all the issues with whoops and forgot to tell anyone

Whoops Grin
Spritanium
Still laggy as balls on mobile though, maybe if I throttled the touchmove events it'd fare better
Draku
opening this thread on mobile is literally hell. both flametext and whoops