So Canada looks pretty nice right about now

Spritanium
They have crystal pepsi, milk in bags, Kraft dinner, and _not_ a climate-change-denying walking bad hair day for a leader

That citizenship fee though Oh God No
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Yrrzy
lotta people wanna leave america over this but if they do it'll be landslide republican victories in all future elections

u gotta stick through it and vote in future elections
rtsmarty
(Nov 9, 2016 at 1:29 PM)Yrr Wrote: lotta people wanna leave america over this but if they do it'll be landslide republican victories in all future elections

u gotta stick through it and vote in future elections

i presume american expats can still vote in elections

they don't forfeit their citizenship just because they move somewhere else
Yrrzy
thats tru but point 2. is then theres nobody left to protect the people who can't move
Dracon
idk if you're white n cis you might not have much to worry about

if you ask nicely and bring cookies we'll let you into our gay trans bunkers tho
Spritanium
(Nov 9, 2016 at 4:23 PM)Dracon Wrote: idk if you're white n cis you might not have much to worry about
Trump is going to make the country awesome for people like me, and shitty for people who aren't like me. It's completely immoral to stay here, unfortunately I can't afford to just up and move to another country
Yrrzy
the people who suffer for it won't be the people who brought this on
those people will be entirely unaffected
Spritanium
(Nov 9, 2016 at 5:16 PM)Yrr Wrote: the people who suffer for it won't be the people who brought this on
those people will be entirely unaffected
Fucking exactly.

All the people who voted for T3H D0NULD are completely satisfied. They got just what they wanted. Worst case scenario for them is they end up despising Trump for "doing nothing" when he's actually done a bunch of shit that negatively affects minority groups
Yrrzy
whether or not they really are, trump voters know theyre a majority now, and thats possibly the worst part of this
Shedinja
Dude why legal grown weed is a thing now. R E J O I C E
[Image: vI6LrbC.gif]
Spritanium
(Nov 9, 2016 at 5:20 PM)JoshJDubya Wrote: Depends on how many of them actually got out and voted, given apparently low Dem turnout. If you didn't vote, I would say you brought this upon yourself.
I voted for Johnson since he was the only one on the ballot I didn't have serious moral objections to
Yrrzy
(Nov 9, 2016 at 5:27 PM)JoshJDubya Wrote: btw don't forget that Trump won states that Obama won four years ago

Are you really suggesting it's all racism, homophobia, transphobia, sexism and not just a weak Democratic candidate?

considering they chose trump as a viable alternative instead of third parties, write-ins or not even voting?

like not voting for clinton is one thing but explicitly voting for trump is another
CHESHIRE ☯
As much of an overplayed joke as it is now, I actually have been wanting to live in Canada for most of my life, even more so since I left Minnesota and came back from Japan .

Now I actually feel hesitant to go if the place is going to be overrun by Yankees anyway.
T-man
i wanna move to canada, thats where scott pilgrim lives

maybe i could have high-intensity vidya-themed adventures with a rainbow hair girl too
Aidan
(Nov 9, 2016 at 8:06 PM)T-man Wrote: i wanna move to canada, thats where scott pilgrim lives

maybe i could have high-intensity vidya-themed adventures with a rainbow hair girl too

can confirm it's pretty common up here
Mario
[deleted]
Pea
hey

dont come over here

unless you have like, a million dollars
Mario
[deleted]
Yoshin

>Only now thinking Canada's looking good

Mario