im Drunk rn so ill say what i cant say when im sobre

kind of knew you had it in you
Mario
[deleted]
T-man
(Nov 11, 2016 at 1:42 AM)wtl64 Wrote: haven't been able to produce semen this election season and with the results i don't think it's changing anytime soon, sorry minus world

That's cool, I too have been on a non-stop masturbation binge since president-elect Donald J. Trump won the election. At this point it's nothing but ghost loads and my cock is as orange and chapped as he is.
Mario
[deleted]
T-man
(Nov 11, 2016 at 4:00 AM)wtl64 Wrote: oh my god, Trump-Man. I finally get it

o fukc
PRO TIP I LIED FIRST TWO LETTERS OF POST BITCH
Two_Finger
nice
All of my posts in this thread thus far have really been kind of unnecessary and uncalled for. Of all things though, I'd like to apologize for calling mason a bitch. You guys know I'm joking when i post right? Are we still taking me serious? "Bitches" has a different context to me as do a lot of words so sorry to offend. Let's all have a great day cheers mates. 2K17 soon
Draku
(Nov 12, 2016 at 8:09 AM)zelma Wrote: All of my posts in this thread thus far have really been kind of unnecessary and uncalled for. Of all things though, I'd like to apologize for calling mason a bitch. You guys know I'm joking when i post right? Are we still taking me serious? "Bitches" has a different context to me as do a lot of words so sorry to offend. Let's all have a great day cheers mates. 2K17 soon
found the drunk post
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Yoshin
MW Hack: Always post while intoxicated
T-man
[Image: ajnVs8z.png]
DrTapeworm
[Image: Booshine.jpeg]
[Image: dinogunz.png]
Beako
(Nov 12, 2016 at 8:09 AM)zelma Wrote: All of my posts in this thread thus far have really been kind of unnecessary and uncalled for. Of all things though, I'd like to apologize for calling mason a bitch. You guys know I'm joking when i post right? Are we still taking me serious? "Bitches" has a different context to me as do a lot of words so sorry to offend. Let's all have a great day cheers mates. 2K17 soon
I hope you didn't get a bloodpost for it. I didn't report it and I wasn't even sure if you were talking to me anyway. Sometimes your posts are very hard to parse. Regardless you didn't hurt my feelings so don't worry. Thanks for the apology though.
i like to remain a mystery, but i'm glad to be forgiven by you. thank you. moest member 2k17

by the way first word of each sentence from last post
Beako
There was nothing to be forgiven; I wouldn't be offended by something like that. People say much worse things to me on a constant basis in most of the IRC chatrooms I go to.

Oh I see. I solved the puzzle from that post but the first puzzle still eludes me.
God
damn i just realised how good apology posts are if you're a Heel. they can be used to reset any combo you were working on, and it totally wipes out your Forum Heat meter, so that you have a few invuln frames to go on the offensive again. not only that, people start giving you good sh*ts again as if they forgot that they were supposed to be denying me that tempo.

[Image: ajnVs8z.png]
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Mario
[deleted]
Two_Finger
(Nov 10, 2016 at 10:21 PM)OracularRELOADED Wrote: even
what did they mean by this
Two_Finger
it's the only thing not in caps