im Drunk rn so ill say what i cant say when im sobre

T-man
(Nov 15, 2016 at 7:53 PM)OracularRELOADED Wrote: damn i just realised how good apology posts are if you're a Heel. they can be used to reset any combo you were working on, and it totally wipes out your Forum Heat meter, so that you have a few invuln frames to go on the offensive again. not only that, people start giving you good sh*ts again as if they forgot that they were supposed to be denying me that tempo.

Even when you're being nice you're being devious

Is Oracular the true big bad of Minus World?
Spritanium
(Nov 16, 2016 at 4:35 AM)wtl64 Wrote: i once used a forbidden tech on a forum years ago where me and another member swapped accounts and apologized to each others foes so we could get out of the red without actually apologizing to the people we were mad at, good way to bring down the forum heat meter imo but you can only use it once
Heat Meter should be a real thing tbh
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Fun With Despair
(Nov 16, 2016 at 5:32 AM)Spritanium Wrote:
(Nov 16, 2016 at 4:35 AM)wtl64 Wrote: i once used a forbidden tech on a forum years ago where me and another member swapped accounts and apologized to each others foes so we could get out of the red without actually apologizing to the people we were mad at, good way to bring down the forum heat meter imo but you can only use it once
I am not okay with this

I like to remain cool and refreshed
Draku
hard to make something like that automated

though for mw all you really have to do is follow if a thread gets 3 pages in less than an hour to raise it
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Agastya

go play acceleration of suguri then
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
God

lol nice
God
yeah the Heat meter is just something you gotta feel for yourself. you definitely know when it's high: players start negging you, players give you negative reactions, players receive loads of good/great sh*t when they flame you, you start receiving copypasta about you from the IRC backstage dressing room, the Old Guard contacts you about your behaviour... kinda hard to quantify these things but they are Definitely There
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Beako
(Nov 15, 2016 at 7:53 PM)OracularRELOADED Wrote: damn i just realised how good apology posts are if you're a Heel.

Really?? Well here goes nothing! Welp

Everypony I'm very sorry for being racist in IRC all the time. Please give me EXP...
Beako
Oh wait I thought the post said "in a heel" and I assumed "in a heel" meant in a temporary state of poverty.

I make way too many assumptions. Dead
Draku
(Nov 17, 2016 at 5:06 AM)Puddin Wrote: Oh wait I thought the post said "in a heel" and I assumed "in a heel" meant in a temporary state of poverty.

puddin most innocent poster 2016
DrTapeworm
if puddin were a heel he would eat toucans
[Image: dinogunz.png]
God
(Nov 17, 2016 at 5:06 AM)Puddin Wrote: Oh wait I thought the post said "in a heel" and I assumed "in a heel" meant in a temporary state of poverty.

lol where have you been for the past two years of metagame analysis
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
DrTapeworm
(Nov 17, 2016 at 7:06 AM)OracularRELOADED Wrote:

lol where have you been for the past two years of metagame analysis

(probably off eating toucans...)
[Image: dinogunz.png]
Two_Finger
ignoring all the wrestling terms lmao
Fun With Despair
i don't even know any wrestling terms at all lmao

i'm so confused
Draku
and so the reason why i was against them being used for classes comes to light
Fun With Despair
(Nov 17, 2016 at 7:30 AM)Draku Wrote: and so the reason why i was against them being used for classes comes to light

smart man

I'd throw you a picture frame but well

you know
God
damn how did you get to lv14 so fast
God
and how did my rally drop so quickly lol
Fun With Despair
(Nov 17, 2016 at 7:38 AM)OracularRELOADED Wrote: damn how did you get to lv14 so fast

you wouldn't believe me even if I fucking told you

I'm not even sure I believe me