Puddin Needs To Readdress The Emoticon Order

Beako
After I rearrange the smileys today (yesterday was bad; I wanted to at least rearrange the smileys that day but I didn't get much of a chance to be on the internet) and before I see if I can port the best skin, HaunterBerry (need to see if I can get a hold of HaunterBerry's assets first anyway) I want to see if I can goof around with the animated SVGs that don't work on Firefox (I do have some experience with graphics editing software and SVGs.)

Additionally, does anyone have the project files for the existing SVG smileys? What if we could make them display as a different color on different skins? (Like purple for HaunterBerry.) It'd be neat if we could do badges that way too. If there's zero way to make emotes/reactions/badges display differently on different skins then this paragraph is moot.

Also it's fine if I don't use the same amount of smileys per row than what we have currently, right? Spacing could probably use some work too. One problem is the layering of the reaction box and how it goes behind some buttons. Even if changing the amount of rows sidesteps that problem can we change it's z or whatever so that it's in front of everything? I'm unable to respond to certain posts with certain emotes because they get trapped behind other buttons.

I'm still waking up... apologies if my grammar is even worse than usual. These sentences are a mess. A MESS.
Beako
Current solution to using a react you can't use seems to be to mess with the zoom. (Using MP4s from now on hoping they're iPhone friendly unlike webms.)

Also I keep forgetting how to upscale videos with the video tag.
Beako
[Image: OBWik6U.png]
Spritanium
Implemented as fuck

Thanks again @Puddin
[Image: supercorrect.png]
God
it truly is exceptional how much effort puddin puts into this. it's hard to order something so subjective as emotions but it works fantastically, i hardly ever have to search for the smiley i want to use for longer than a second.
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Spritanium
Yeah he really is fantastic at it.

@Puddin if you do come up with some sort of formula for sorting based on the 4 emotion parameters, I'd be happy to implement it so any future smileys can just be auto-sorted. I guess we'd need to take into account the number of columns if we're going to have it always abide by the compass rule.
[Image: supercorrect.png]
God
i think Puddin's way of ordering is far more nuanced than just 4 emotion parameters. for example, he's put all the bespectacled emoticons in one area, and the rightmost collumn, when viewed from top to bottom, tells its own tragic story.
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
T-man
(Nov 13, 2016 at 7:28 PM)OracularRELOADED Wrote: i think Puddin's way of ordering is far more nuanced than just 4 emotion parameters. for example, he's put all the bespectacled emoticons in one area, and the rightmost collumn, when viewed from top to bottom, tells its own tragic story.

Yeah, similar smileys are paired together be it horizontally or vertically. It's a really good arrangement.
God
knowing Puddin, there's probably over a hundred easter eggs in his arrangement
Yoshin
(Nov 12, 2016 at 8:38 PM)Puddin Wrote: [Image: OBWik6U.png]

Is this loss?
Beako
(Nov 13, 2016 at 9:43 PM)Yoshin Wrote:
(Nov 12, 2016 at 8:38 PM)Puddin Wrote: [Image: OBWik6U.png]

Is this loss?
Dread ||||||||||||Oh God No Empty

Blank Wat|||||||Welp :sniff: