the new ratchet and clank is fuckin good

T-man
i've never played a ratchet game before this one and i gotta say it was a blast

[Image: ratchet-and-clank-screenshot-02-psv-us-1..._Original%24]

the game is gorgeous as shit and the gameplay is fun as hell

[Image: ebIp2kY.gif]

the story is slightly disjointed and the game is a bit too short but overall i really got my 40 bucks worth
Mario
[deleted]
Elyk
You're thinking of Daxter, which is a spinoff of Jak & Daxter and was made by Naughty Dog. Ratchet & Clank was made by Insominiac Games.

Anyways I don't have a PS4 but I'm interested in trying it. Ratchet & Clank 1 was amazing and 2 was great too. I didn't play through all of 3 because I didn't like how they took the focus away from puzzle elements and platforming and placed it into action. I'm curious if the reboot addressed this at all or if it's still mostly action.
T-man
(May 23, 2016 at 11:31 PM)Elyk Wrote: I didn't like how they took the focus away from puzzle elements and platforming and placed it into action. I'm curious if the reboot addressed this at all or if it's still mostly action.
I think it strikes a pretty good balance in all it's gameplay elements, though most of the time you are blasting at bad guys and upgrading weapons.
Elyk
okay but the real question is does it have the suck cannon
T-man
$9.99 at FUCKING GAMESTOP

if you have a ps4 you gotta get this shit
Mario
(Dec 12, 2016 at 4:30 AM)SonicProject Wrote: but I already got it for $15 during black friday

that's how they get ya