alright it's time to do something with all this stashed exp

Agastya
i've been hoarding a pretty large amount ever since winning the first lottery, and the major windfall came with the launch. while being your resident grand wizard has been entertaining, i know something that's even more entertaining than that - sharing. and sharing is caring.

first of all, i'm going to sink 2000 into next month's metagame roundup pot. afterwards, i'm going to sink the remaining EXP into other users until I either hit level 1 or I find an EXP bar color that i like.

NOW'S YOUR CHANCE TO GET SOME FREE AMMO FOR SPELLS! SIGN UP NOW WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Draku
:]
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Agastya
i didn't actually cleanly get you to level 3 so have a good sh*t on the house
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Draku
(Nov 11, 2016 at 8:36 AM)Agastya Wrote: i didn't actually cleanly get you to level 3 so have a good sh*t on the house
aw shit

thanks bro
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Two_Finger
I'd say it's a waste to give it all away without using it but it'd be lost anyways
Agastya
(Nov 11, 2016 at 8:48 AM)Two_Finger Wrote: I'd say it's a waste to give it all away without using it but it'd be lost anyways
i'm too nice i can't do it man

we don't even have salt mines yet so i can't donate to people to get them out!

staff pls fix
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Beako
I'm confuzzled.
Agastya
[Image: q5QmfX6.png]

geez dude you just needed to ask the thread is right here, no need to get all violent about it
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
T-man
gimme gimme gimme
Agastya
puddin totally buried this topic under SpamTech last night so i'm gonna bring this back up to the top for some more people to get some nice Happy Donation Time

good night, MW
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Shroomguy
Why not just spell spam or something
Shroomguy
I'm still signing up btw
Agastya
sorry guys i was sleeping didn't mean to let yall down

i may need to stop now though in case i need to make an Old Money Power Play, but who knows???? perhaps the strongest play is the kindness of my heart.......
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Shroomguy
I'm filled with the power of magic!

Thank you, local wizard.
Shedinja
you should give some to me so I can then give it to xgoff
[Image: vI6LrbC.gif]
Pea
dont do it
Agastya
too late!