[Suggestion] Make Puddin Emojiguru

Spritanium
We need to invent a usergroup for managing smiley order
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Elyk
I'm imagining Puddin waving his hands around like some sort of cartoon wizard while the emoticons dance around and line up at his command.
Spritanium
I want someone to animate this
Beako
(Nov 14, 2016 at 4:26 AM)Spritanium Wrote: I want  someone to animate this
If I animate it will I get the usergroup? Uguu!
Spritanium
You'll probably get it anyway
Draku
ok

you do owe us that animation though :^)
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Beako
I'm on it.
Beako
@Spritanium @wtl64 @Yoshin @rtsmarty @Draku

I'm not qualified to be a Developer but it'd be cool being in the Emojiguri usergroup gave me the ability to rearrange smileys/reactions, as well as the ability to change the amount of smileys per row. That way I wouldn't have to post mockups. Is this technologically possible?
Shroomguy
That's a cool name yo
Draku
(Nov 15, 2016 at 11:08 PM)Puddin Wrote: @Spritanium @wtl64 @Yoshin @rtsmarty @Draku

I'm not qualified to be a Developer but it'd be cool being in the Emojiguri usergroup gave me the ability to rearrange smileys/reactions, as well as the ability to change the amount of smileys per row. That way I wouldn't have to post mockups. Is this technologically possible?
you already have permissions for rearrangement, or at least should unless mybb is weird. that was the entire point of there being a usergroup

the row thing is set via the gitlab files i believe so someone else would need to handle getting you on that
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Beako
Ah, didn't even check. Thanks. Well I'll keep it at 8 faces per row until then.
Spritanium
@Puddin Drunk is new. Think we could get it in line with stoned/mindblown?
T-man
Drunk
Beako
(Nov 16, 2016 at 12:46 AM)Spritanium Wrote: @Puddin Drunk is new. Think we could get it in line with stoned/mindblown?
For now I'll just make it the second to the last reaction since I'm in a hurry to get out the door.

After I finish the post I was writing for another thread I'm going to the store... but believe me, I'll get it done tonight. I should probably repeat (so everybody knows) that doing emote arrangement is more tremendous of a task than people might expect. All the columns have to make sense and if I were to put it after Duuude (which is where I would've put it, good prediction) without rearranging the rest, the thing would come up like this–

[Image: NqDXqsU.png]

–which would be a disaster. I have to do it in a way where problem emotes don't trade rows or it won't look great. But obviously when I do it up I'm talking about making something that will look a lot better than the mockup I posted. I'm still actually surprised at how incredibly complicated this is but I love doing it. Maybe in the meantime somebody could make one more emote so by the time I get home we'll have a perfect set of 64. I Wanna F*ck That Until the 65th face is added of course. Welp Of course I'm not saying it wouldn't be okay to add more or my job as an emojiguru would have little-to-no significance. :P

Oh and I think you guys didn't remember to increase the emote box row number to eight in the full reply section... we have to deal with that so when a person uses the full reply button they don't get confused. It's bad if the row number of the full reply smiley box doesn't match the reaction box row number. Nerd By the way, I didn't know Mad, Sick, and Ultra Cool were animated too. I want to tell whoever fixed the SVG animations that they're a winner. Those emotes look amazing now. Oh and thanks again for making me Emojiguro. You picked the right guy for the job, and I mean that bigleague.
T-man
The guy who made the animated svg plugin finally addressed the issue of them not animating in firefox.
Yrrzy
:deer: for 64 pls
Beako
(Nov 16, 2016 at 1:37 AM)Yrr Wrote: :deer: for 64 pls
I agree. In fact I made one on Old MW but I didn't save it and it looks like Old MW is finally toast. Doesn't matter anyway since it wasn't very good and it wasn't an SVG. Oh and JSYK I was joking when I said the smiley should be called :nofunallowed: :P