GRIMglamfire
makes sense that those would be your waifu. my only waifu is tharja
Spritanium
Never really got the concept of waifus, do you just pick an anime chick and pretend you're porking her?
[Image: supercorrect.png]
kaZaam
i d k
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Spritanium
Anime culture is so interesting. It seems like if somebody tried to apply the waifu concept to western animation they'd be seen as a freak who wants to fuck the chick from gravity falls or w/e. But with anime it's pretty acceptable. I wonder why that is
kaZaam
husbandu
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Yoshin
(Sep 12, 2016 at 6:35 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Never really got the concept of waifus, do you just pick an anime chick and pretend you're porking her?

You're waifu comes from the heart
[Image: chLdM8g.png]
🍆 Lover
(Sep 12, 2016 at 6:40 PM)Spritanium Wrote: if somebody tried to apply the waifu concept to western animation they'd be seen as a freak who wants to fuck the chick from gravity falls or w/e.
(Sep 12, 2016 at 6:40 PM)Spritanium Wrote: if
[Image: KfucOsR.jpg]
[Image: diwiue.png]

still a cuck tho
GRIMglamfire
yeah whats this if hes talking about creepy cartoon woman appreciation has been a cornerstone of western media culture for generations

vh1 had a show about it
[Image: tumblr_mcfkee_ABc_D1rtlpz7.jpg]
Draku
(Sep 12, 2016 at 6:35 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Never really got the concept of waifus, do you just pick an anime chick and pretend you're porking her?
more or less just a fictional character you really like highly above all others.

>porking her

nah for me. others are probably different on that part though.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Yoshin
I'll say it again:
(Jun 23, 2016 at 10:03 AM)Yoshin Wrote: >Lewding the waifu

Do not lewd the waifus
Two_Finger
it varies
for a lot of people yes it's entirely the porking thing
for many others it's more personal than that? quite a few actually try to avoid lewds of their waifus, and feel a deeper connection than "whew I like the way this character looks"
Two_Finger
(Sep 12, 2016 at 6:29 AM)Cheshire △ Wrote: [color=chartreuse]So here's my harem. Yes, all of them. I'm partial to 4 of them, the other 2 are up for grabs if you want:
[Image: MXIkVJC.png]

translation patch when
CHESHIRE ☯
(Sep 13, 2016 at 12:25 AM)Two_Finger Wrote: translation patch when

Never. All of the text is built into the game as images (what the fuck are you DOING, Crapcom?), so they have to go in and replace it word all word for word. That's why there's not even a bootleg patch for it :/

But if you want to learn moonrunes, the game is SUPER fun and there's a surprisingly strong multiplayer seen
Elyk
(Sep 13, 2016 at 1:30 AM)Cheshire △ Wrote: Never. All of the text is built into the game as images (what the fuck are you DOING, Crapcom?), so they have to go in and replace it word all word for word. That's why there's not even a bootleg patch for it :/
Considering that there are people that typeset manga I don't really see this being -too- big of an issue. I don't know how much text is in the game though.

Also only replacing textures sounds like an easy job on the hacking side of things.
CHESHIRE ☯
(Sep 13, 2016 at 2:00 AM)Elyk Wrote: Considering that there are people that typeset manga I don't really see this being -too- big of an issue. I don't know how much text is in the game though.

Also only replacing textures sounds like an easy job on the hacking side of things.

There is admittedly a lot of text in the game, the whole aesthetic is essentially a playable manga with Megaman Legends gameplay. It definitely would take a long time, even as a pet project. The translation isn't difficult (again, it's basically a manga so there's furigana EVERYWHERE), but the text is super dynamic for the majority of the game. It's ironically part of the game's flair, but really inconvenient for anyone outside of Japan.
geno7
i dont really like using the word waifu specifically but there are a lotta characters that i really like and who i think are cute and nice and i guess waifu would be the best word for that in a sense

[Image: tumblr_o4lp2n6htB1r2g7mto1_500.jpg]

like good old mamimi here
[Image: fsMwICg.gif]
Mario
[deleted]
geno7
honestly i feel like at this point i watch nostalgia critic and doug walker's videos in general more for the educational value and to hear his opinion than for the humor. ive gotten kinda tired of it, even though i really like what its trying to do
[Image: fsMwICg.gif]
Mario
[deleted]
Spritanium
I love NC but only when he's not doing those fucking annoying mega reviews with cameos from people I don't give a shit about