Draku
(Nov 20, 2016 at 9:37 PM)Puddin Wrote:
(Nov 16, 2016 at 11:56 PM)JoshJDubya Wrote: When are Bad Sh*ts getting implemented?
(Nov 17, 2016 at 12:02 AM)Spritanium Wrote: I had a super expensive Bad Sh*t spell but it got shot down. It could be implemented as an Attack Spell if nothing else
(Nov 17, 2016 at 1:47 AM)Two_Finger Wrote: tbh I wouldn't mind a bad shit spell
it wouldn't fuck with the post at all and that's cool

Would it replace Good Sh*t or would it be an extra button?
itd replace it
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Beako
Quote:Facetious Suggestions Thread
Make an LOL emote. It would be hidden like Yuno and Good Sh*t,but it would be about the size of Good Sh*t. Maybe it'd be aesthetically similar to [Image: dj99qp9.png].
rtsmarty
i'll repost this here

Slack Wrote:@Spritanium:
I wish we had more actions to gain exp that weren't just 1-5 points
I guess when we implement those minigames that'll be solved

@rtsmarty:
lets brainstorm
have a page that just mines for bitcoins and gives them 10exp for every minute it's left running, any successfully mined bitcoins then go to server costs
Aidan

>I wish we had more actions to gain exp that weren't just 1-5 points

consecutive good sh*ts should contribute to a Good Sh*t Bonus that's added to the value of low xp actions
so if you get 5 in an hour, they're worth 2 + (2+2) + (2+4) + (2+6) + (2+8) = 30 xp altogether

if you get hit with a salty spell it cuts your GSB by 30% so you have to make consistently good posts to benefit
kaZaam
Facepalm
Spritanium
Shit why don't we have a Facepalm
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Yrrzy
(Nov 21, 2016 at 1:09 AM)Spritanium Wrote: Shit why don't we have a Facepalm

this'd be the point where i would use a Facepalm
Draku
(Nov 21, 2016 at 1:09 AM)Spritanium Wrote: Shit why don't we have a Facepalm
remember when i replied to like every post on mfgg with the headslap emote

good times
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Yoshin
[Image: MarioFacePalmPicture1.gif~c200]
Beako
Quote:Facetious Suggestions Thread
Smileys in thread titles and/or let's have thread icons again. But instead of icon icons for thread icons,we'd get to use HappyWinkCuteUguu!JokesSoVeryHappy:VWow!NerdQuiteGotta BlastI Wanna F*ck ThatBlushmweeGeimu! Geimu! Geimu! Oh God NoUltra CoolCoolSleepingLOLGrinCheeseHoorayDreadMischievousSmugCarrotEvilLoveDrunkDuuudeMind BlownYesPirate:PJust RightGonna Be GoodDroolSickDeadNoArrrBlehCapitalism Will FallYaranaikaWelpBlankDisgustTerrorPeevedAngryFacepalmUghOh Brother...Wat,:doubt:,SadMadNyeh!Stop.Seriously?Hmm...Grrr,:sniff:,Empty,or whatever other emoticons we might have in the future as the thread icon.
Mario
[deleted]
Mario
[deleted]
Yoshin
Make Animedia Amnesty just link to /a/
kaZaam
(Nov 21, 2016 at 12:29 AM)Kazaam Wrote: Facepalm
fucking really
Spritanium
I think the Spell Pot was suggested before and I'd actually like to add it at some point
[Image: supercorrect.png]

Thread Tags

suggestions