God
maybe you should be allowed to self-ban in order to reduce your Blood meter
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Mario
[deleted]
Beako
It'd certainly be another feature that would thankfully show that Minus World isn't Facepunch (unless they have that feature too.) Hopefully the RPG element makes Minus World unique enough on its own (unless they have that feature too.)

(All I remember about Facepunch is the post reactions.)
Aidan
(Nov 24, 2016 at 10:47 PM)Puddin Wrote: (All I remember about Facepunch is the post reactions.)

the most powerful function of the human mind is the ability to forget
bless you
Spritanium
Damn it Pudding

Embrace your posts. They are awesome.
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Agastya
just be careful with self banning, it does a lot of damage and halves the defense of everyone else in the thread but when we eventually shift to doubleposting in 5th season it's going to get nerfed hard
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Beako
(Nov 24, 2016 at 11:27 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Damn it Pudding

Embrace your posts. They are awesome.

This community shaped me into the man I am today.
Yrrzy
can confirm pud deletes all the good shit so only us staff can see it
Yrrzy
man i am convinced someone is fucking with my rally cause it just settles at 0.76x and returns to that in under 24 hours any time i raise it
T-man
Moved to the Meta Forum
Miles
how does the whole EXP thing work? I got some encounter where unfortunately I was unable to provide Luigi with pasta-based goods and then suddenly was at lvl 13, but minutes later now it's all been sucked away by some unknown force (I still have a tab open with it animating itself going down after so long of waiting)

what happened, do I need to post more or something? did Luigi get angry and take it all? the strategy guide doesn't appear to mention this stuff but I may have missed it
Spritanium
There was an EXP reset as Season 1 just started
Draku
(Jan 1, 2017 at 2:07 AM)Miles Wrote: how does the whole EXP thing work? I got some encounter where unfortunately I was unable to provide Luigi with pasta-based goods and then suddenly was at lvl 13, but minutes later now it's all been sucked away by some unknown force (I still have a tab open with it animating itself going down after so long of waiting)

what happened, do I need to post more or something? did Luigi get angry and take it all? the strategy guide doesn't appear to mention this stuff but I may have missed it
Season One just started, everyone's EX was reset because of many lingering exploits from the testing phases throwing the player balance out of order.

Also, you might just be able to give Luigi his spaghetti soon.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Miles
ah okay, thanks, didn't realize the whole seasons thing was a thing

(Jan 1, 2017 at 2:09 AM)Draku Wrote: Also, you might just be able to give Luigi his spaghetti soon.
excellent, that's very good news and I'm happy to hear it
Spritanium
Yep, we haven't done a very good job of advertising this, but each year of Minus World will have 4 seasons. We started with Season 0 since the past few months have been rife with experimentation.
Elyk
(Jan 1, 2017 at 2:15 AM)Spritanium Wrote: Yep, we haven't done a very good job of advertising this, but each year of Minus World will have 4 seasons.
Wow way to rip off the calendar.
Agastya
(Jan 1, 2017 at 2:15 AM)Spritanium Wrote: Yep, we haven't done a very good job of advertising this, but each year of Minus World will have 4 seasons.

[Image: LCOblMR.png]
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
fucker5
leveling up on minus world feels like posting for coins on boo mansion only with higher stakes

Thread Tags

metagame