Spritanium
http://forums.mfgg.net
[Image: supercorrect.png]
kaZaam
ouch
Mario
[deleted]
T-man
(Nov 18, 2016 at 11:40 PM)Kazaam Wrote: idk. i needed something to care abt today

we care abt u kazaam Yes
Spritanium
Yeah they're good posts, and I agree with them, they're just kind of...numerous I guess? Borderline rude?

There are ways to criticize a work without berating the arist (especially since the only criticism Hello ever receives from our community is aimlessly scolding him for creating Mario Maker years before Nintendo did)

That said it does make sense for wall jumping to be a toggle rather than a power up :V
kaZaam
(Nov 19, 2016 at 1:08 AM)Spritanium Wrote: numerous I guess?
ffs sprite how long have you known me? dub/trip post tek is just How I Roll
(Nov 19, 2016 at 1:08 AM)Spritanium Wrote: Borderline rude?
ehhhh i guess it's not my place to say if im being rude or not but tbh im not seeing it. im js with something like an editor/engine thing, theres a kind of consistency you need to be responsible with. esp considering that you could be giving potential level designers bad ideas abt design.
(Nov 19, 2016 at 1:08 AM)Spritanium Wrote: There are ways to criticize a work without berating the arist (especially since the only criticism Hello ever receives from our community is aimlessly scolding him for creating Mario Maker years before Nintendo did)
i dont think im berating hello (sorry if i am tho.) and yeah ive always thought he got way too much shit. ffs if i didn't like his stuff i wouldnt bother giving weird, pedantic criticisms like this. it's just How I Feel and i know he can do better

sorry anyway lol
Spritanium
Nah I don't think you need to be sorry, I'm probably being a dick lol
Fun With Despair
the fuck is this on MW for

nice engine and all but MFGG is over there ---->
Yoshin
(Nov 18, 2016 at 8:15 PM)Hello Wrote: Well, it's an open source engine, so you can change the wall jump ability to work without the need for a powerup, or even make it so that you don't lose powerups when you get hurt. It's up to the person making the game to avoid those kinds of level design problems.

Defaults matter, and wall jumping should be a default on or off, not a powerup
Yrrzy
tbf idk if the average user would have any idea it was there if it wasnt a mushroom
Hello
New update available: v6.2
  • Seven New Powerups: Added Acorn, Cloud Flower, Rock Shroom, Pyre Flower, Swooper Suit, Karate Suit, and Super Crown.
  • All Seven Koopalings: Added Morton, Iggy, Roy, Lemmy, and Ludwig.
  • Various Bug Fixes and Tweaks
[Image: powerups.png]
[Image: hf_logo_signature_white.svg]
Aidan
what does the mushroom with 03 on it do
Hello
(Nov 10, 2018 at 1:16 AM)Aidan Wrote: what does the mushroom with 03 on it do

Bomb Shroom
[Image: hf_logo_signature_white.svg]