The 2nd Official Minus World Lottery

Draku
Yeah the thing about the MMR is people can ignore it entirely if they want to and the prize is all donated from willing members anyways. If there was no handout at all the staff would step in because that would be misleading and stealing EX but that's not the case, people know what they're getting into.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Mario
it'd be interesting if the IRC Cabal ran their own equivalent of the MMR. I predict it'd be something like Xgoff would always get first place and then they'd destroy each other trying to figure out the other ranks. SAE works peacefully to bring you the most accurate ranks
Yrrzy
its be a mw shit list and itd just be the same list as the mmr winners
Aidan
i'm glad we have methods to combat the irc cabal and their sweaty, tiny-handed grip on mw politics
it's pretty weak that they're pretending the mmr are unfair based on theoretical concerns. imo it's the top way to see who's winning
Yrrzy
BM is the new winner of the IRC Cabal shitlist
Aidan
(Nov 28, 2016 at 9:00 PM)Yrr Wrote: BM is the new winner of the IRC Cabal shitlist

maybe they'll do something about me when they find a chat program made this millennium
T-man
(Nov 29, 2016 at 1:49 AM)BlasterMaster Wrote:
(Nov 28, 2016 at 9:00 PM)Yrr Wrote: BM is the new winner of the IRC Cabal shitlist

maybe they'll do something about me when they find a chat program made this millennium

[Image: S6bFBGN.png]

goddamn
CHESHIRE ☯
I can't believe he actually won it.
God
(Nov 29, 2016 at 1:49 AM)BlasterMaster Wrote:

fkin destroyed
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Spritanium
(Nov 28, 2016 at 2:45 AM)wtl64 Wrote: it'd be interesting if the IRC Cabal ran their own equivalent of the MMR. I predict it'd be something like Xgoff would always get first place and then they'd destroy each other trying to figure out the other ranks. SAE works peacefully to bring you the most accurate ranks
I'd love to see 2 or 3 competing standards for judging metagame performance.
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Fun With Despair
just make me the judge

i won't compete, i don't give a fuck

just make me the judge, i'm unbiased because i think everyone sucks

i'll just pick who sucks least this month
MetagameBot
(Nov 29, 2016 at 7:48 PM)Fun With Despair Wrote: just make me the judge

i won't compete, i don't give a fuck

just make me the judge, i'm unbiased because i think everyone sucks

i'll just pick who sucks least this month

Please DM me your top 10 players for this month's MMR!

Thread Tags

metagame lottery