kaZaam
its not impossible to make alts incognito. i dont buy some randy (who obv cares abt mw) making an account complaining abt one user for two posts then just leaving forever
Fun With Despair
(Nov 25, 2016 at 4:04 AM)Kazaam Wrote: its not impossible to make alts incognito. i dont buy some randy (who obv cares abt mw) making an account complaining abt one user for two posts then just leaving forever
you made an account just to complain about users

what's the difference
kaZaam
lol i defended dupes back on mw1. im js its kinda fishy
Beako
(Nov 25, 2016 at 3:58 AM)Kazaam Wrote:
(Nov 25, 2016 at 3:56 AM)Two_Finger Wrote: like who
nice save dude https://minus.world/member.php?action=pr...d=87#about
http://wiki.mfgg.net/index.php?title=Fiddy_Three
Draku
(Nov 25, 2016 at 4:04 AM)Kazaam Wrote: its not impossible to make alts incognito. i dont buy some randy (who obv cares abt mw) making an account complaining abt one user for two posts then just leaving forever
it's fiddy

http://steamcommunity.com/id/mikejbemis/
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
kaZaam
im trying to be perspicacious abt myself here but honestly i dont know what ur talkan about. yeah i bust balls sometimes (ffs thats what the grapes comment was) but like i hope ppl dont take me seriously
Two_Finger
wow everything written on that page still applies today
Mario
[deleted]
Two_Finger

also I'm pretty sure they were complaining about mw in general
kaZaam
lol damn. well i guess my og point comes across
kaZaam
was mw really not full of idiots til recently? not sure what his beef is
Mario
[deleted]
Fun With Despair
(Nov 25, 2016 at 4:11 AM)Kazaam Wrote: was mw really not full of idiots til recently? not sure what his beef is
mfgg at least was a very different community
kaZaam
idk why youd join just to say that but i guess it is p funny
Two_Finger
(Nov 25, 2016 at 4:11 AM)Kazaam Wrote: was mw really not full of idiots til recently? not sure what his beef is

this is a slightly different brand of idiocy
and they've been drifting away from mw for years so it's not just new mw
Draku
(Nov 25, 2016 at 4:12 AM)wtl64 Wrote: yeah not a wise play when there's plenty of the expanded minus world universe who either hasn't joined or hasn't been unmasked yet but there's more to your hand (also ilu kazaam)
[Image: GwG0Xml.jpg]

it's relevant again!
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
kaZaam
(Nov 25, 2016 at 4:12 AM)wtl64 Wrote: yeah not a wise play when there's plenty of the expanded minus world universe who either hasn't joined or hasn't been unmasked yet but there's more to your hand (also ilu kazaam)
ehh at this point i cant even treat it like a metagame

like i feel really shitty whenever i seriously argue with you guys. like it legit fucks my day up even if it was over something stupid. idk maybe i do take you guys down too hard sometimes (even as a joke) cause in the moment i know i can say kinda fucked up things sometimes but it always really gets to me afterwards and i probably dont apologize enough. makes me feel really shitty that i had to call two users grapes in order for them to finally be honest abt how they feel cus i think i can always kinda tell when im hurting people but the worst thing abt knowing that is not being sure

i guess im glad this happened even if it is really stupid
Aidan
i always thought kazaam was one of the nicer fuckboys on mw
maybe i just didn't notice your shittiest posts idk
kaZaam
i dont go offline for longish periods of time sometimes because im too busy or w/e. i go offline cause i sometimes think im really just not good for this place and maybe need to fuck off. its not a good feeling knowing there's this quiet section of the community who really doesn't like you and i guess im sometimes just not secure enough to Let It Go
kaZaam
(Nov 25, 2016 at 4:24 AM)BlasterMaster Wrote: i always thought kazaam was one of the nicer fuckboys on mw
maybe i just didn't notice your shittiest posts idk

ya im not completely sure what theyre talking abt either but i think the shittiest thing to do would be to just ignore it