Two_Finger
I don't really dislike you all that much but you get pretty passive aggressive and go on and on across multiple posts over stupid shit and that can be pretty grating
Mario
[deleted]
Two_Finger
for example: this thread
if your sour grapes remark was entirely a harmless joke then why not treat our responses the same way?
you sure made a big deal about people getting salty over you being salty
kaZaam
ya ive got like a sarcasm problem or something. i try not to indulge it. i dont see how the latter is really a bad thing tho. when im not feeling shitty mw is a place where i can just freely fuck around and act stupid and mayb make people laugh (lol) but idk
Two_Finger
yeah you can make some good opsts
Fun With Despair
never ever take anything i say seriously

i don't even think i'm a real person
Mario
[deleted]
kaZaam
(Nov 25, 2016 at 4:29 AM)Two_Finger Wrote: for example: this thread
if your sour grapes remark was entirely a harmless joke then why not treat our responses the same way?
you sure made a big deal about people getting salty over you being salty

..cus you guys clearly are being serious. if not then DAMN but im not gonna take blame for exacerbating things cause i think i wasnt getting actually personal like you two were. but its affirmed a lot of suspicions ive been having so i had to take it somewhere i guess
kaZaam
idk i def have an insecurity problem i try to just turn off when posting but ive been meaning to divulge a bit so this wouldnt happen LMAO
Fun With Despair
nah i don't actually give a shit i just like to be mean to random people
Two_Finger
(Nov 25, 2016 at 4:32 AM)Kazaam Wrote: ..cus you guys clearly are being serious. if not then DAMN but im not gonna take blame for exacerbating things cause i think i wasnt getting actually personal like you two were. but its affirmed a lot of suspicions ive been having so i had to take it somewhere i guess

idk how I couldn't take the sour grapes comment personally honestly
Two_Finger
that shit hits me deep yo
[Image: GrFo47K.jpg]
kaZaam
ye i was a Little pissed (mostly at myself) cus ive prob been letting these feelings build for too long

yea you know that was really passive aggressive huh
kaZaam
im sorry af
Aidan
i feel like the general attitude on mw is that posts can be mean but the posters don't have malicious intent
maybe once in a while some1 is actually upset but there's usually a humorous edge to everything even if people are gettin nasty
Two_Finger
[Image: cope.png?dateline=1480016135]
Aidan
wtf is the hand
Fun With Despair
(Nov 25, 2016 at 4:49 AM)BlasterMaster Wrote: wtf is the hand
Just Right
kaZaam
(Nov 25, 2016 at 4:48 AM)BlasterMaster Wrote: i feel like the general attitude on mw is that posts can be mean but the posters don't have malicious intent
maybe once in a while some1 is actually upset but there's usually a humorous edge to everything even if people are gettin nasty

ya i guess thats what i saw it as at first. but i think that edge can sometimes be used to be dishonest with yourself & other users
Mario
[deleted]