Draku
(Nov 25, 2016 at 5:55 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote:
(Nov 25, 2016 at 5:54 AM)DrTapeworm Wrote: in the end we are all just sugar and water
i have some sodium too

plenty of it
[Image: GIMCFyY.png]
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
DrTapeworm
fuck he looks like robbie rotten
[Image: dinogunz.png]
posting to say kazaam cool. stop being emo.
kaZaam
idk maybe i was Too Remorseful. im not really satisfied at all w this thread so fuck it

i mean w/e call me a bad poster, an idiot, worthless, etc but atl with all that shit give me something to actually work with
(Nov 25, 2016 at 4:27 AM)Two_Finger Wrote: I don't really dislike you all that much but you get pretty passive aggressive and go on and on across multiple posts over stupid shit and that can be pretty grating
ffs this is like a 100% personal criticism & gives me no actual idea as to wtf you guys want from me. just feels vaguely insulting and thats it. and it got good sh8t (why)
Why are you trying to cater to us though? Despair is a asshole and a terrible poster, it seems to be working fine for him. Maybe I'm not on YOUR level of self-awareness and perception but i've always been under the impression even at oldmfgg that just being yourself was fine. If you're not satisfied with yourself thats on you, but here? idk

but i also dont see you post a lot anyway idk im out
Beako

>i'm aware that you don't need my validation

>cue 50 faceplam emojis

>some members are better or worse than other members

I think I'm starting to understand just the sort of person you are JoshJDubya.......................
kaZaam
(Nov 25, 2016 at 6:00 PM)JoshJDubya Wrote: idgi you're better imo than like at least 30% of the members on this board

thanks i guess but i dont want people telling me im better than other users. like the whole reason im upset is because there seems like theres this kinda unspoken divide in the community thats creating this weird bitterness and shit like this only perpetuates it
(Nov 25, 2016 at 7:41 PM)zelma Wrote: Why are you trying to cater to us though? Despair is a asshole and a terrible poster, it seems to be working fine for him. Maybe I'm not on YOUR level of self-awareness and perception but i've always been under the impression even at oldmfgg that just being yourself was fine. If you're not satisfied with yourself thats on you, but here? idk

but i also dont see you post a lot anyway idk im out

i just care abt you guys and this place too much and it really concerns me that theres a few people (means a lot on a forum this small) on here that think im actively making mw worse with my posts. idk maybe i should just Care Less

but ftr im only somewhat blaming myself here. im still p skeptical abt the efficacy of twofing's Criticisms but i cant just ignore them esp when theyre getting support from other Mystery Users (im the passive-aggressive one tho)
God
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS BOGUS ASS TOPIC FULL OF, IN THE WORDS OF RENZO "THE RENZ" KUKENSON, JABRONI ASS PLAYS. WHY ARE ALL THESE LOW TIER PLAYERS WHO DON'T EVEN HAVE A SINGLE POINT ON THE SHADOW ADMINISTRATION ENTERTAINMENT MONTHLY METAGAME ROUNDUP ALL TIME CHAMPION TABLE TRYING TO FLEX ON THE 5TH SEEDED PLAYER. KAZAAM HAS DONE NOTHING BUT SUPPORT EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US, HE HAS PUT HIS HEART AND SOUL INTO THE PLAYERBASE, AND YOU DISRESPECT HIM BY TRYING TO GANG UP ON HIM JUST BECAUSE YOU NOTICED THAT I WAS LOGGED OUT AND YOU DIDN'T HAVE THE GUTS TO HAVE A FAIR 2V2 TAG TEAM BATTLE. A DISRESPECT ON KAZAAM IS A DISRESPECT ON ME, THE ALL TIME MINUS WORLD CHAMPION.

COME AT ME, YOU SOUR GRAPES. I DON'T CARE IF YOU HAVE MORE EX METER THAN ME. IN THE RING, THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS RAW POSTING TALENT. AND ALL THESE PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE PLAYERS WHO GO ON /V/ AND CRY WHILST THEY MASTURBATE AND DESPISE ANYONE WHO HAS A MORE POSITIVE OUTLOOK ON LIFE THAN THEY DO WILL FEEL THE FULL EXTENT OF MY BURNING BLADE. LET'S SEE HOW MANY OF YOU WANT TO BULLY MY FRIEND NOW THAT YOU KNOW HOW THIS GAME IS GOING TO BE PLAYED. LET'S SEE HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE SAVED YOUR METER FOR THE FINAL FIVE DAYS OF THE MMR. LET'S SEE HOW MANY OF YOU PATHETIC EDGESQUIRES WILL PERISH BEFORE YOU REALISE THAT THE UNDYING LOVE OF GOOD POSTERS WILL ALWAYS PREVAIL OVER THE COWARDLY HATRED OF BAD POSTERS.
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Mario
incredible post
kaZaam
yea i think just on principle i have to good sh8t that

& like w/e you can have problems with me (you can take them up with me even and we'll talk abt thm) but its weird that everyone that apparently has a problem with me just chose to back up twofings/fwd completely made-up ones. like what am i supposed to think when nobody's emphasized shit to me and is just hiding behind hollow insults you could p much say abt anyone and make just as much sense
DrTapeworm
that was some mighty fine pepsi my friend
[Image: dinogunz.png]
confirmed troll post. everyone knows joshj is really a emotional lab who posts when his owner leaves for work or to get some tail
kaZaam
so me n twofing just cleared the air over a convo and after having the opportunity to just realtalk with him for a bit i p much completely understand where he's coming from. i'm really sorry for anyone ive hurt here or have hurt in a past post. this shit got to me way harder than it shouldve in the first place and idk if most users eben give a shit but js #beefsquashed
Beako
Welp
kaZaam
hoe dare you