kaZaam
(Nov 25, 2016 at 9:03 PM)Yrr Wrote: yea ofc spending it means it isnt a meter but gaining it is what matters and reaching a point where you're essentially told your interactions don't matter any more until you use spells is simultaneously really unfun and a perfect representation of what i dont like about the current meta

wtf your posts matter either way. the fundemental meta is communication, not watching a number go up
Aidan
when people start figuring out how to Win at Minus World they'll stop caring as much about xp totals
Yrrzy
before rally the number going up meant people liked ur posts but now it just means u used lots of spells :(

i just miss the positive feedback to making Good Posts
kaZaam
me too
T-man
good sh*ts (and consequently great sh*t) need a buff and rally should never be lower than 1
Yrrzy
also if rally changed spell costs instead of XP gain you could actually figure out how much XP gain a specific post was responsible for since it'll be the same no matter what

I've seen ideas shot down before because of how rally made figuring that out impossible
Agastya
i wanna see retroactive exp gained/post stats just for the 6025 exp/posts fwd would have while we were playing Rally X
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Spritanium
Okay how about this:

- Minimum Rally gets locked to 1.00
- For Levels below 6, the minimum Rally is `1 + ($level/$level^2)` (Lv1 minimum 2.00, Lv2 minimum 1.50, Lv3 1.33, and so on)
- EXP from making a new post goes down from 2 to 1
- EXP from receiving a Good Sh*t goes up from 2 to 4
- Rather than a Spell, Great Sh*t is a state unlocked when a post receives 5 Good Sh*ts. Rather than tripling the income amount, it increases it by 2 per click
- Good Sh*t buttons can be upgraded in this fashion through the following ranks: Great Sh*t, Wonderful Sh*t, Excellent Sh*t (each increasing the income amt by 2)
- The Great Sh*t Spell is replaced with "DoubleSh*t" (tentative title) which doubles the income amount regardless of which Sh*t level a post is at
- Implement the reddit-inspired "Upsh*t/Downsh*t" Spell as suggested by WTL (maybe)
- Each season include at least one spell from each alignment that is only available to Old Money players (now level 6 and up)

This seems to target a few of the issues people have had recently, and personally it all sounds like a lot of fun Hooray
[Image: supercorrect.png]