T-man
(Dec 16, 2016 at 5:38 AM)Two_Finger Wrote: is it wrong that I enjoy the mei gamemode

No.

I mean, maybe if you already got all your loot crates for this week. I don't find any of the arcade game modes to be worth playing without the carrot on the stick.
Uniju
canon
[Image: yoQzJAx.png]
Feeling down? You may already be a charge target.
Yrrzy
i was honestly convinced junkrat would be the Confirmed Gay and am happy to be wrong
Pea
lawful good
T-man
Too safe.

Why do lesbians have such overwhelming representation when the purest form of love is between two men?
Fun With Despair
now to watch the real despair when tumblr gets wind of the fact that the gay character is skinny and conventionally attractive with a partner who is the same.

man i'm hype
Yrrzy
or that theyre all christian, nobody celebrating hannukah or anything
Cam
now my tracer x mei yuri fanart is at least 1/4 accurate
[Image: fad.gif]
AWFADragNaut
played my first game of overwatch a few hours ago. Few things to note:

I suck as Bastion
I suck as D.Va
I suck as Reinhardt
I suck as Zenyatta
I suck as Mei
I suck as MCree
I am okay as Mercy
I am okay as Widowmaker
I did pretty good as Junkrat
I suck at the game
I was not made to be a PC gamer
Where is flamethrower?
Balancing seems pretty good

10/10, ass thoroughly kicked
T-man
Has you guys gotten the skins that you want? I gotta say, ironically, Christmas was less generous than Halloween.
T-man
I got Tracer's, Roadhog's, Zenyatta's, Pharah's, and well, pretty much all of them except Santabjorn and Meirry (The only ones I really wanted)
Fun With Despair
i don't give a fuck about this game anymore. 10 loot boxes at halloween still got me exclusively stickers and voice lines, and I didn't get the reaper skin which was the only shit I wanted

late complaint, but holy fuck is it jewish making you spend money or play for like 9 hours for even one box, which has a very high chance of not giving what you want. Even league of legends lets you outright buy skins with cash.

I'm not playing this shit again until they let you buy skins outright because forcing you to spend money to gamble or waste hours just for a tiny chance of getting a skin they will probably never release again is retarded
T-man
Being able to buy skins outright = finite cash flow
Only being able to get skins randomly from loot crates = potentially endless cash flow

so yeah blizz sucks mad dick
T-man
atleast they added the ability to buy event skins with coins, too bad they're prohibitively expensive

Thread Tags

vidya