kaZaam
was that necroman boss just a red herring cause giant tombs are fcukn scary and impossible. how even

oh and has anyone playd' 3 yet cause i'm considering gibing it a pirate lloll
Two_Finger
yeah 3 is fun
[Image: GrFo47K.jpg]
kaZaam
should i just hop to that one as soon as i'm done here or play em in order? prob gonna just skip bb (cause ps4 more like psbore LMAO) n i heard ds2 had some problems so ??? does it matter really
Elyk
You can skip Bloodborne because it isn't part of the series. I've heard good things about 3 but when I tried to play it myself it ran like garbage (old pc). 2 isn't nearly as good as 1. It isn't by the same director as the other games and it's very obvious that the creators made the game without understanding what actually made the first Dark Souls great. That said it's still a souls game so it's good but it has lots of bullshit and unfun parts.
Renzo "The Renz" Kukenson
THE RENZ SAYS, KNOW YOUR DAMN ROLE PLAYING GAMES, AND TRY PLAYING THE SOULS SERIES IN ORDER

WHILE THE RENZ PREFERS THE FIRST GAME, EACH ONE HAS STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES VERSUS THE OTHERS

PLAYING THEM IN ORDER WILL GIVE YOU A GOOD APPRECIATION OF THE PROGRESSION OF THE SERIES ALONG WITH THE LORE ALONG THE WAY
Two_Finger
yeah try to do them in order if you can help it
sucks that demon's souls is ps3 only, cause that's a good starting point and I think everyone should play it
kaZaam
idgadarn about lore. ffs i hardly know what's going on in the one ive logged 50 hrs in so far. prob just gonna skip 2
(May 27, 2016 at 1:50 AM)McPhresh Wrote: idgadarn about lore. ffs i hardly know what's going on in the one ive logged 50 hrs in so far. prob just gonna skip 2

THE RENZ SAYS THAT A LACK OF INTEREST IN THE LORE IS A REASON TO PLAY 2 INSTEAD OF SKIP IT, CONSIDERING THE LORE IN 2 IS PROBABLY THE WEAKEST OF THE 3

3 IS ENJOYABLE, BUT THERE IS NOT ANY REASON TO RUSH TO IT IF YOU ENJOY THE GAMEPLAY

ENJOY THE RIDE, TAKE IT ALL IN, MUCH LIKE THE RENZ' TENS AND TENS OF FANS DO WHEN HE POSTS AND FLEXES HIS MUSCLES ON SOME JABRONI CANDY ASHEN ONES
kaZaam
shiet. cant say no to tha renz
THE RENZ THINKS YOU'LL FIND THE COMBAT OF 2 TO BE QUITE ENJOYABLE, IF NOT A BIT BROKEN, THOUGH THE SAME CAN BE SAID OF 3, SIMPLY BROKEN IN DIFFERENT WAYS

REGARDLESS OF IF YOU PLAY 2 OR NOT, BE PREPARED FOR A BIT OF AN EARLY GAME SPIKE IN DIFFICULTY IN 3 COMPARED TO THE TYPICAL EARLY SOULS GAME
Stirling
may be too late, but scholar of the first sin fixes some things (and breaks others) in the whole badness of dark souls 2, but all the dlc areas are good
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Pea
i liked 2 a lot without it having to be scholar. if i were to suggest a souls game to a newbie id probably go with 2.