Yrrzy
Holy fuck its another murder! Who'd have guessed?!

@Agastya has been found dead in the GARDEN, SHOT to death.

His AFFLICTION was as follows:

AFFLICTION: Survivor
SYMPTOMS: Your kills are initially unlikely to succeed.
TREATMENT: Every time someone tries to kill you, your kills become more likely to succeed.
SIDE-EFFECTS:
+Pick someone each night, that person can’t kill you.

CASE FILE
-The body has TWO BULLET HOLES, and a DELUSINOL PATCH.
-There is a GUN at the scene.
-There is a bouqet of flowers on a small dirt mound in the GARDEN.
-MEAT OBAMA has been repaired.
-All the TOILETS have holes in them and are leaking everywhere.
-Many of the BOXES from STORAGE have been moved to the TOILETS, filling the room and blocking the doors.
-There are FLOWERS at the base of the MONOSHIKA STATUE, which in turn is covered in FIGHTING GAME TOURNEY POSTERS.
-AIDAN'S BODY is in the SURGERY WING, both ARMS removed. His LEFT ARM is in SURGERY too, along with someone else's.
-THE BOSTON DONG'S BODY is in the OFFICE, holding a BEER, and dressed as a PHANTOM THEIF.
-DUDE'S BODY is in the HALL in front of the LABS, he has no FEET and is standing on the STUMPS.
-In fact, AIDAN'S, BOSTON DONG'S, DUDE'S and SUPERCHAO'S BODIES are all missing their FEET.
-There is a FOOT in the WEST STAIRS.
-There are TWO FEET in the CAFETERIA.
-Some ALMONDS have been ACTIVATED in the KITCHEN.

Current Map

[Image: nb6s4JU.png]

Living Players
@Two_Finger
@Fun With Despair
@Pea
@Draku
@Elyk
@sealelement
@Lassie & @Shadow the Hedgehog
@"Blasterwyrms"
@"StirlADrei"
@BrainMaster

You have until 4PM PST to solve this i guess
Two_Finger
I would like to inspect the lights on the statue
Yrrzy
There are 3 LIGHTS on the MONOSHIKA STATUE.
Draku
-I leave my room, dropping a "MAGICAL DRAKU IS COMING" card, before heading to the lobby
-Spot TwoF entering the cafeteria, Drei and Lassie entering the gift shop. Flowers are at the Monoshika Statue.
-I go upstairs, passing a box crawling across the floor
-Get to the Storage, make a magical girl costume and grab the bloody flashlight
-I burst out shouting "TRANSFORMATION COMPLETE" while waving the flashlight around
-Rush into the Office, shout "IN THE NAME OF MONOKUMA I'LL PUNISH YOU" over the PA
-Jet out of the Office, taking the path through Surgery over to the West Stairs area of the hallway. As I leave, TwoF is carrying Blasterwyrms into the Surgery room
-Go through the Labs and into the Hall
-Pass by Footless Dude, who is trying to moonwalk, and Brainmaster wearing Aidan's clothes leaving the Office
-Brainmaster and I head to the elevator, where Pea is loading loads of boxes onto handtrucks in the Elevator
-I wait for him to finish which takes a while apparently. Seal enters the Storage and comes back out later with a power drill.
-Fun with Despair arrives, dragging Boston Dong sans feet into the Storage just as Pea finishes
-Pea, Brainmaster, and I all ride the elevator down with boxes inside.
-Elevator opens, I drop my "I CAN'T BELIEVE SUPERCHAO REALLY DID IT" card. Brainmaster and I head back to our rooms, Pea starts pushing a handtruck.
-As I go back into my room I scream the joys of LOVE and JUSTICE.
-An empty lazarin bottle is inside my room. Huh.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Pea
guys i found holes in the bathroom. @Yrrzy do they fit with the gunshot wounds on agastya
Yrrzy
No, theyre drill holes.
Shadow the Hedgehog
LASSIE:
-Master put something on me and stick me, it hurt.
-Go through GARDEN with master.
-We part ways. Enter DIANTHA room as requested by master.
- Take FLOWERS seeing BRAINMASTER in HALL, smelling like dead boy AIDAN. We head into LOBBY where I put the lobby at STATUE.
-BRAINMASTER head to CAFETERIA as I go into EAST HALL and wait for DREI.
-DREI wakes up as soon as I get there. I follow him into GIFT SHOP, where he grabs something and leaves.
-BLASTERWYRMS putting crumply white stuff around. BOX that smells like master is approaching. I sense VIOLENT INTENT from DREI and bark at him, chasing him back to his room.
-RETURN to room and go to SLEEP.

-AWOKEN by loud bang. Wake master.
-Later, INTRUDER that smells like ELYK throw ARM into room and yell "TREATS"! I know that word. I love it.

SHADOW:
-Give LASSIE a NICOTINE PATCH and an ADRENALINE SHOT. The two of us loop through GARDEN together. LASSIE enters DIANTHA's room and I head to LOBBY.
-I call the ELEVATOR down and take up to STORAGE. I make a DISGUISE using a BOX. I sneak back to the stairs, passing DRAKU and DREI. There are FLOWERS at base of MONOSHIKA STATUE and it is covered in FG TOURNEY POSTERS for some reason.
-I head to the FOYER. The HOSPITAL ENTRANCE is a HUGE METAL VAULT DOOR with 17 BUTTONS. 4 have already been DEPRESSED. I assume it has something to do with the number of deaths.
-Crawl back into LOBBY, still in my box, where I pass PEA and BRAINMASTER. I head back through EAST HALL passing SEAL as I enter my room and go the fuck to SLEEP.

Later in the night, I am awoken by LASSIE, who seems alert about something. Later than that, someone opens the door and throws an ARM into the room, shouting "TREATS!" in DRAKU's voice!
Shadow the Hedgehog
@Yrrzy 1. Does Lassie bark at Brainwyrms or Shadow the Boxhog.

2. Did Lassie eat the arm in my room.
Shadow the Hedgehog
Also @Yrrzy, is it possible that LASSIE could smell the intruder in my room or did the ARM overpower it?
Yrrzy
1. Answered in private
2. The arm is still there, uneaten
3. It is possible, yes.
sealelement
Not late this time!!!!!!!!

-I wake up and leave my room. I see a BOX entering SHADOW's room while I head to the LOBBY, but I can't ID whom-or-what-ever was under the BOX.
-I enter the LOBBY along with KYLE, who is carrying a SEVERED ARM and a KATANA (?????????????). PEA is getting in the ELEVATOR. KYLE hands PEA a MED, telling him "Here, I got you some fudge." Also, I see BRAINMASTER going UPSTAIRS.
-The FLOWERS FOR DIANTHA are at the base of the MONOSHIKA STATUE, which is also covered in FG TOURNEY POSTERS. SOMEBODY announces "IN THE NAME OF MONOKUMA I'LL PUNISH YOU" over the PA.
-KYLE and I both enter the GIFT SHOP. I grab a NICOTINE PATCH and leave. Back in the LOBBY, I see AGASTYA headed towards the EAST HALL, and that fiend FUN WITH DESPAIR in the LOBBY.
-KYLE and I apparently had the same idea because we both slap a NICOTINE PATCH on FUN WITH DESPAIR'S ARM at the SAME TIME. It was HARDCORE. I then go UPSTAIRS.
-I head towards STORAGE, and pass the FOOTLESS CORPSE of DUDE apparently trying to MOONWALK in the HALL. FWD, honestly, if that was you, I take back that 'fiend' thing cause thats pretty great
-I see PEA filling the ELEVATOR with BOXES. MAGICAL GIRL DRAKU and BRAINMASTER, the latter of whom is dressed in AIDAN'S CLOTHES, are waiting outside of the ELEVATOR. I enter STORAGE and take a POWER DRILL.
-I head through the LABS towards the WEST STAIRS, passing that non-fiend FUN WITH DESPAIR carrying THE BOSTON DONG. As I leave the LABS, TF2INGER enters.
-When I reach the TOILETS, I see BLASTERWYRMS with TWO RIGHT ARMS (?????????) enter the CAFETERIA. I DRILL HOLES in all of the TOILETS.
-I enter the CAFETERIA to repair THE MEMORIAL TO EX-PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA REST IN PEACE mwee WIDE Cute . BLASTERWYRMS asks me for help carrying his gear, but I SLAP him on the ASS instead and refuse to HELP HIM as I fix THE VISAGE OF OUR 44TH COMMANDER IN CHIEF BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA RIP WIDE mwee Ghost .
-BLASTERWYRMS leaves to the LOBBY as I enter the KITCHEN to retrieve OBAMA'S MISPLACED MEAT. As I'm coming back, I see PEA wheeling a HANDTRUCK FULL OF BOXES to the TOILETS???
-I also enter the LOBBY to get more MEAT from there. DOG NOISES play over the PA????? I return to the CAFETERIA to FINISH FIXING the MEAT STATUE TO OUR FORMER HEAD OF THE UNITED STATES EXECUTIVE BRANCH BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA mwee Capitalism Will Fall LOL . PEA comes back through again.
-PEA comes through with ANOTHER HANDTRUCK OF BOXES to the TOILETS.I finish up repairing THE MEAT STATUE TO SOME GUY I'M TIRED OF TYPING IT OUT OVER AND OVER GIVE ME A BREAK OKAY YOU KNOW WHAT IM REFERRING TO Dead mwee Wacko . I follow PEA into the LOBBY after I'm done.
-I return to my room with the POWER DRILL while PEA climbs the MONOSHIKA STATUE.

I'm going to ask for clarification on how firm BLASTERWYRMS'S ASS was, but otherwise this is all I've got. As they say in Scooby Doo: Let's Find That Killer, Gang
100% pure gamer 100%
Shadow the Hedgehog
(Aug 30, 2017 at 2:24 AM)Yrrzy Wrote: 1. Answered in private
2. The arm is still there, uneaten
3. It is possible, yes.

Oh okay so, it's DREI that LASSIE barks at after sensing VIOLENT INTENT.

@Yrrzy Can I have LASSIE lead me to the room that smelled like the INTRUDER who had the ARM? If she forgot or something, I could probably use the ARM to remind her of the INTRUDER's scent, as it is possible their scent is still on the ARM.
BrainMaster
(Aug 30, 2017 at 1:55 AM)Yrrzy Wrote: -Some ALMONDS have been ACTIVATED in the KITCHEN.

Despair
The chief function of the body is to carry the brain around.
Fun With Despair
Gonna try a different account style, so get fucked.

So first off, when I wake up, I have this great plan right? I'm gonna go fuckin gank Draku and make him suck some dong. Some BOSTON DONG to be exact. I leave my room and he's got this lame ass card in the hall, and I see my boy PEA off doing whatever.

Anyway I go into DUDE'S ROOM and jack his knife, beers, and spray paint. I've got shit to do and I want to meme it up. Someone yells on the PA that they'll punish someone in the name of MONOKUMA, who isn't even in this game, but I go to the LOBBY and see AGASTYA coming downstairs. I assume he made the announcement.

Curiously, he does not try and kill me.

SEAL and ELYK slap me with Nicotine, but it's whatever. I can get more. AGASTYA heads to the EAST HALL and I go to the CAFETERIA for some reason. I didn't expect to be going there but whatever. Someone I can't identify is dragging BLASTERWYRMS out.

I go to the MORGUE to go chill with the DONG and steal DUDE'S DELUSIONOL, but DUDE is gone and all the corpses are missing their feet. I grab the fucker and drag him out, passing SEAL in the lab with a power drill.

The rest of it's kind of a blur. I go to STORAGE with the DONG, and I see a bunch of shit. BRAINMASTER and PEA are there but fucking DRAKU is in drag so I don't pay much attention. I drag my dead friend into STORAGE, dress both of us up in PHANTOM THIEF OUTFITS, and look for the FLASHLIGHT to hit DRAKU with later.

It's missing.

I piss on my knife and drag the DONG over to the OFFICE. I set him up so he looks wicked drunk, and I leave looking for DRAKU. PEA climbs down the statue and we decide to go to bed because fucking DRAKU is MIA.
Fun With Despair
anyway, I'd like to examine every corpse, and strip them naked to check for mushrooms
Shadow the Hedgehog
@Yrrzy apparently made a lot of mistakes in my account. I don't blame her tbh she should be asleep but... as SHADOW goes back to sleep the first time, he hears the PA ANNOUNCEMENT: "IN THE NAME OF MONOKUMA I'LL PUNISH YOU"
Yrrzy
(Aug 30, 2017 at 2:36 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote: anyway, I'd like to examine every corpse, and strip them naked to check for mushrooms

DUDE has mushrooms.
Shadow the Hedgehog
FURTHER CLARIFICATIONS!!! Dealing with two witness accounts is actually pretty difficult to sort through on my part.

INTRUDER'S SCENT was in LASSIE's account and I missed it: @Elyk was the one who threw the SEVERED ARM in my room and talked using DRAKU's voice.

Another clarification: LASSIE heard the gunshot and woke SHADOW up, a misunderstanding on my part.
Fun With Despair
can I inspect the other corpses for any damage beyond their feet?

also are any of the bathroom holes BULLET HOLES?
Shadow the Hedgehog
@Yrrzy Can I compare the SEVERED ARM to the corpses to see which one it belongs to?