Columbo
Search the Geo Lab properly, dig through the ashes a bit.
Spooks?
(May 6, 2024 at 9:38 PM)Morgan Wrote: Testing lamp shit again
Can I place the lamp on the bridge and see if it makes the bridge slippery from the melting?
You place the lamp on the bridge for the thousandth time and conduct the exact same experiment, lighting it and waiting. Once again, nothing happens beyond mild snowmelt around the lantern. While it does refreeze into ice, it is a small patch and the lantern would have to be moved to slip.

(May 6, 2024 at 9:42 PM)Morgan Wrote: Is there anything in the leisure center pool? (or the leisure center itself)
Could we also check the patio?
You walk across the yard from the bridge and approach the Patio. It is covered in snow, but nothing seems to have been moved or changed since the barbecue last night. You sweep away the snow with your boot, hearing the clink of your broken mirror but that's it.

You then walk down the stairs into the Leisure Center. Gus' body is completely missing, and the place appears to have been rummaged through. Putting that aside, you take a look in the pool... Floating on the water is a large trenchcoat, as well as a RABBIT MASK.

(May 6, 2024 at 9:53 PM)Columbo Wrote: Search the Geo Lab properly, dig through the ashes a bit.
You search the Geology Lab, shifting around the ashes and what not, but you don't really find anything worth a damn.
Giffany
Examine the, trenchcoat, especially its pockets.
[Image: ezgif-1-327c8a09e3.gif]
Spooks?
(May 6, 2024 at 10:01 PM)Giffany Wrote: Examine the, trenchcoat, especially its pockets.
You fish the trenchcoat out of the pool, giving it a once-over. There's nothing remarkable about it. The pockets are empty.
Indiana Jones (Old)
Can we check Phenera's room again and dig through the pile of pizza rolls? Anything hidden in there?
Spooks?
(May 6, 2024 at 10:04 PM)Indiana Jones (Old) Wrote: Can we check Phenera's room again and dig through the pile of pizza rolls? Anything hidden in there?
You dig through the piles of pizza rolls in Phenera's room. Underneath them, you only find a balled-up black garbage bag.
Indiana Jones (Old)
I want to check inside the corpses in the morgue for knives.
Spooks?

[Image: new2_jjeqde.png]

Look, if you're really hungering for knowledge, all you gotta do is ask!

[Image: new1_kfsrjq.png]

The weather definitely dampened any kind of plans I had. I was hoping, for once, to head into the Black Forest. I was curious about that building that you people keep talking about. It's got a radio antenna, huh? Well, I've been working on something, and I think I'll need a proper signal boost to realistically conduct my test run.

[Image: new2_jjeqde.png]

Sure, the forest might be filled with giant spiders, bears, and who knows what else - but with the power of the Thalassic Seal, I'd like to see any of that just try and do any serious damage! Kyahaha!

Except... I'm not gonna trudge through a blizzard AND the woods! I had to scale things back.

I was in the Killing Game Lab, as usual, but I didn't spend much time there. I was gonna go to the Anomaly Lab and grab a couple things, and I ran into none other than my trusty lab assistant, Phenera! As a dutiful intern does, she was studying that guy in the cell. The Anomaly that looks like a walking bowling alley carpet. Transforms into a distorted monster, speaks in Sumerian tongues - I'm sure you know the one!

We talked for a while, she wanted to know a thing or two about my history. Kyahaha, I'm always happy to share my story - one day I'm gonna have to rewrite the whole thing into a nobel prize speech, after all!

She was dropping pizza rolls all over the place, which seemed to be a very interesting Anomalous occurrence. Well, I would've loved to study it, but she was headed upstairs to the Stairway to Heaven. I wanted to stop by the Boiler Room anyway. I didn't have the proper size wrench, and while I could try to fudge it, we're working with precise instruments here. We went up together, and split up exactly where you'd think - in that dusty old Museum Hall.

Well, it didn't take me very long to find what I needed - I've got a keen eye. I think I saw that Morgan guy heading into the Chapel too. From behind, mind you. He had a can of something in his hand, but I had bigger things to worry about. I went back down the Patio way, I was wondering just how bad the blizzard really was.

[Image: madglassesclear_fxmhfr.png]

Kyeh... really bad, as it turns out! It was a short trip down the stairs, at least.

To make everything worse, when I got to the gym, the lights cut out! I shimmied along the wall, I wasn't gonna fall in the pool like that low IQ Morgan, no way! After I made my way out, the power came back on in the Facility Lobby. I returned to my lab after that, and spent the rest of the night there working. I didn't see anything. really... but there WAS another power outage at some point.

Who did the wiring in this place anyway?!
Giffany
Hello, Lyra! To further clarify, could you make out, anything in the pool under the lighting conditions? I understand if the answer is, no!
Columbo
Lyra, did you notice anybody go into the Morgue?
Or on a similar note, know for a fact Phenera didn't go in there?
Spooks?
(May 6, 2024 at 10:52 PM)Giffany Wrote: Hello, Lyra! To further clarify, could you make out, anything in the pool under the lighting conditions? I understand if the answer is, no!
[Image: new3_ccvyen.png]

As much as I'd like to present a mind-blowing hypothesis, I've got nothing. It was totally dark in there, I couldn't see anything at all. If you think whoever dumped the Crimbo's jacket went down the patio way, well - I can present some findings. I'm pretty sure I didn't see any footprints in the snow or anything on the patio.

(May 6, 2024 at 10:52 PM)Columbo Wrote: Lyra, did you notice anybody go into the Morgue?
Or on a similar note, know for a fact Phenera didn't go in there?

The Morgue? Nah, I didn't see anyone heading that way when I was in the hallway at least. Phenera was already conducting research in the Anomaly Lab, but I can't really say she DIDN'T go in the Morgue at some point. She was in the middle of doing very important work, I wasn't about to grill her on her prior activities.
Riki
Niles room have bulky-bulky armor?
Spooks?
(May 6, 2024 at 10:19 PM)Indiana Jones (Old) Wrote: I want to check inside the corpses in the morgue for knives.
You grab a scalpel and flashlight, painstakingly conducting a mini-autopsy on every corpse in the Morgue. No, there's no knives inside of them. Jesus christ.
Riki
Riki big sniff sniff Niles in morgue. Bet bad Crimson Hom Hom stinky, but... Niles have sniff sniff trails around body? Riki wonder if one stronger than others like looty happen, and follow if really strong and stinky, but mostly want to know number of friends who went to Hom Hom. Meh...
Spooks?
(May 6, 2024 at 11:16 PM)Riki Wrote: Riki big sniff sniff Niles in morgue. Bet bad Crimson Hom Hom stinky, but... Niles have sniff sniff trails around body? Riki wonder if one stronger than others like looty happen, and follow if really strong and stinky, but mostly want to know number of friends who went to Hom Hom. Meh...
You put the mask back on and sniff Niles... Your mask's power has faded significantly for the night, and he mostly smells of corpse. There is a trail that kind of smells like him leading off into the hall, but you lose it quickly.
Giffany
Carefully inspect the, floor around the Stairway to Heaven! Are there any signs of, sauce or crumbs on the ground? Maybe the tasty pizza rolls leave some kind of remnants!

Ms. Phenera, have you considered feeding any, pizza rolls to Trip? I heard that Trip really likes pizza!
Spooks?
(May 6, 2024 at 11:25 PM)Giffany Wrote: Carefully inspect the, floor around the Stairway to Heaven! Are there any signs of, sauce or crumbs on the ground? Maybe the tasty pizza rolls leave some kind of remnants!

Ms. Phenera, have you considered feeding any, pizza rolls to Trip? I heard that Trip really likes pizza!
There are pizza rolls everywhere inside the Stairway to Heaven, and in the Museum Hall. A trail leads into the Lobby but disappears. You suspect this is because of Spooks, probably.
DxHustler3000
Let's do a full and thorough check on the Fairy's person and inventory.
Beyond sigma. Life coach and trading consultant. V.I.P blogger and investigator. Trader in rare fish and various oddities. Contact for free business conundrums.
Giffany
Carefully inspect the floor of the, Morgue, as well as the outside areas around the east bridge. Sweep away the snow if I need to! Are there any crumbs left behind at, any of these points?
Spooks?
(May 6, 2024 at 11:42 PM)DxHustler3000 Wrote: Let's do a full and thorough check on the Fairy's person and inventory.
You check the Retcon Fairy's inventory. She is currently carrying a pair of dual berettas, a rubber spatula, and one glowing liquid in a flask.