NobodyHere
luv u bby.
Oh hai thare.
T-man
all of minus world is my friend whether they like it or not
Beako
HylianDev is cool when he's speaking the truth and it doesn't seem like he's just saying things to get brownie points. I will say that I appreciate that he has the balls to speak the truth more than a lot of people. Also he consistently makes good and/or funny posts, so that's a plus. Overall I'd say he's a pretty cool guy.
HylianDev overall is a very technical poster and when he's not in his feelings about a subject matter or trying to be a cool kid he turns out to be a very insightful individual with the expertise and knowledge of an experience adult in life. However, I cannot bring myself to trust him because as the above poster stated he has the tendency to cuck himself a lot and that's never a good sign.
Shroomguy
(Feb 19, 2017 at 11:41 PM)T-man Wrote: all of minus world is my friend whether they like it or not

hail 2 the king bby
The Beef Baron
HylianDev
I appreciate all of the words guys :D

(Feb 19, 2017 at 11:57 PM)zelma Wrote: HylianDev overall is a very technical poster and when he's not in his feelings about a subject matter or trying to be a cool kid he turns out to be a very insightful individual with the expertise and knowledge of an experience adult in life. However, I cannot bring myself to trust him because as the above poster stated he has the tendency to cuck himself a lot and that's never a good sign.

yeah I get in my feelings hardcore tbh I hate it and it embarrasses me

my only questin here is "trying to be a cool kid", "cuck[s] himself a lot"

I don't know what you mean, I'd like examples so I can stop doing it
Spritanium
This is now a "Review HylianDev" thread

I really like HylianDev, he just showed up one day and learned the ropes almost immediately. Has really shifted my perspective on what modern-day MFGG posters are like, and has made me hopeful that our communities can have more of an overlap than we initially imagined. 4/5 Stars
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Briraka
10/10 didn't get triggered when i made fun of him in a heated topic.
Pedigree
10/10 a good Kazaam counter.