fuck what about this time

Trial ends at about 4PM PST, unless it needs an extension idk
Agastya
lynch fieri with despair
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Draku
https://minus.world/showthread.php?tid=3...7#pid45997 timeline post

FWD "pours one out" for Aidan after mysteriously having Pharmacy Keys Night 1 and knowing information on various drugs that no one else did. He claims he took "rolflipnol" night 1 and TwoF has confirmed that while that exists, it is a high level drug, and thus he could not have possibly known what it did beforehand without extra knowledge granted by something like his role.

Aidan is found to be controlled by what is likely to be the Fungal Spore drug that FWD presumably knows the information on, and when Aidan was found he was anonymous because FWD also used the drug for that on him

One of the anons I couldn't really place I saw walking around was Aidan's body moving around while under control.

Boston Dong's corpse is a red herring.

The party was a distraction.

FWD's role is something akin to an Ultimate Pharmacist who had the keys to the place and knows info others do not.

But it's just a theory.

A FWD THEORY
Draku
So.

https://minus.world/showthread.php?tid=3...6#pid46026

We can confirm that Agastya took 2 meds out and could not have taken more out, and examined them and has this info. He did not use the meds and still has them, this is proven.

FWD is the only person who could have known what Cordyceps did this night and used it on a corpse which is its only application.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Shadow the Hedgehog
I know who FWD's actual kill target was and it was not DUDE.

You guys are really going to let DRAKU lead you to lynch yet another INNOCENT person after both DREI and ZELMA last game?
Stirling
Yes, he wanted to kill me, supposedly. Doesn't mean he didn't end up killing dude since . . . I never went to the party. It could also be Draku or Superchao.
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Shadow the Hedgehog
"FWD is the only person who could have known what Cordyceps did this night and used it on a corpse which is its only application."

@Draku Aren't you making assumptions that FWD could be the only person who could have known? Do you have a working list of all the possible roles?

Also are you guys assuming there are no necro powers? Have you searched the location these are found to determine any are actually missing?
Shadow the Hedgehog
(Aug 28, 2017 at 6:57 PM)StirlADrei Wrote: Yes, he wanted to kill me, supposedly. Doesn't mean he didn't end up killing dude since . . . I never went to the party. It could also be Draku or Superchao.

https://minus.world/showthread.php?tid=3...3#pid46053
Yrrzy
FOR THE RECORD:
If suicide wins and it was NOT a suicide, the next night's condition will be SYMPTOMS night. All symptoms will activate with no treatment.

Just so you all know the risks you're voting under.
Yrrzy
Results are in, you have voted to lynch @Superchao, who WAS the killer! I'm so proud of you guys!

His AFFLICTION was as follows:

AFFLICTION: Concrete Cranium
SYMPTOMS: Your head is heavy; you’ll fall asleep partway through your night.
TREATMENT: Headbutt someone to knock them out and alleviate your symptoms.
SIDE-EFFECTS:
+Can’t be knocked out by physical blows.

NIGHT 3 will begin Soon Probably.
Dude
i can't believe i was a suspect in my own murder
y'all got trust issues or something
Fun With Despair
For the record, I cut myself and bled on a flashlight night 1.

I then threw it far into the storage.

You're welcome.