Agastya
57.14%
Total: 7 vote(s)
Yrrzy
Who do you want to sacrifice?
Pea
[Image: ws1NiBc.gif]
Agastya
My fellow scientists, I come offering you some assistance in choosing for who to vote for.

On NIGHT 3, my affliction was revealed to be SURVIVOR. For those that don't remember, these are its effects:

Quote: AFFLICTION: Survivor
SYMPTOMS: Your kills are initially unlikely to succeed.
TREATMENT: Every time someone tries to kill you, your kills become more likely to succeed.
SIDE-EFFECTS:
+Pick someone each night, that person can’t kill you.

In the DISCORD CHANNEL for our lovely discussions, DRAKU made the hypothesis that since I have actually died once and been brought back through LAZARIN, that my kills would have higher weighting, or possibly even be guaranteed. I dismissed this as obviously wrong, claiming to have even checked.

I lied.

If I make any kill action at all right now, I am guaranteed to be the murderer.

I am responsible for the death of BRAINMASTER. That time I said I was in the GARDEN? Also a lie. Knocking FUN WITH DESPAIR out with my BOWLING BALL HAND? A coverup.

It was all nothing but just another sick experiment in my quest for SCIENCE, and with DREI deciding to tableflip in the last hour combined with SHADOW AND LASSIE being worth two votes, I managed to get away with it.

However, I am now unable to do anything. My arms are not my own, I am susceptible to ADRENALINE KILLS, and I know the effects of HELL JELLY. If I wished to make a KILL ACTION, my only actions would be to SPIN VERY FAST and KNOCK SOMEBODY OUT WITH THE BOWLING BALL, which will be VERY OBVIOUS.

I am, in the interest of science, willing to share all of this information with you. I am willing to make right the horrible wrongs I have committed all throughout this game by offering myself to be the sacrifice so that you may bring another player that could be less chaotic, but less... fascinating.

As a parting statement, Pea cannot be trusted. He had figured out I was guilty of the murder, and was rallying for me to try and shift votes towards him for "something chaotic" to happen. Asking me if I wanted to start a fire. While he claims all he does is observe lots of events if he climbs something, I fear he may have an on-death effect if lynched during a TRIAL.

You may take all of this information with a grain of salt, but I assure you these are all truths, unlike the blatant lies I told during the fourth investigation. My final request is that I am allowed to press my own button on the front door.

I expect the results of this vote to be quite... fascinating.
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Mario
gg taking out the expert detectives in one night agastya
Yrrzy
Looks like you've chosen AGASTYA!

That LAZARIN sure served you well, huh?