The Other Monokuma
Wow, what a case! I guess we technically have no murderers on the loose, so it's a success!

More importantly, what's tonight's new ? room? Why it's the POOL! ...Oh. Great.

New room descriptions, of course.
POOL: It's... a pool! You all have bathing suits somewhere. There's a DIVING BOARD attached the BALCONY, too! No running by the pool! I will enforce this strictly!
POOL SUPPLIES: Bunch of useless toys and dumb inflatable crap. And pool chemicals! You know, for the pool!
FREEZER: The BODIES of COLONEL SANDERS and COLDSTEEL will be left here for you, weirdos who play with dead bodies. The EXECUTED bodies, however, will be placed in their old BEDROOM. Why waste a perfectly good room?

Alright, now's the part where I try to goad you guys into attempting. Lets see...
If you make an attempt, I'll give you a HINT to the role of the person you attempted on.

Puhuhu! Don't get me wet.

MAP:
[Image: cIcLsBj.png]
[Image: SdEYz3I.png]

When are submissions due? Well, sometime TOMORROW preferably.
Actually, lets make it THURSDAY.

PARTICIPANTS:
@Sherlock Holmes
@Hero Prinny
@Gerson
@her
@Diantha
@工藤 新一
@Kaban
@robbydude
@Dr. Mario
@The Snatcher
@Totally Regular Guy
@DIO BRANDO
@Syaxamaphone
@SonicProject
Dr. Mario
Well, you all probably have a good idea of where I'll be
Syaxamaphone
in before at least three people piss in the pool
[Image: NZRK1uk.gif]
Totally Regular Guy
Hey everyone, don't forget that there will be a party at the Dining Room. Everyone's invited, even the penguin dude. Bring whatever you want, as long as it doesn't harm anyone.

Bonus points if you can bring the pool over to the room, minus the piss. Pool parties aren't for pissing.