Spooks?
music:
[Image: gusnew3_kgsw87.png]

Y'know, I oughta be thankin' you kids.

Openin' up that Communications Room durin' your investigations... Should be just the thing I need to call back to HQ, maybe get me a couple more o' them Lazarin samples too. Yep, the boss lady's gonna be mighty pleased that we're back in the game. Pretty soon, ain't nothing gonna stop me from grabbin' that Codex and gettin' outta here. You've been awful busy since I last checked in, I reckon.

[Image: Panic_s0uhcc.png]

[!WARNING - THREAT IDENTIFIED]

[AGENT DESIGNATION - DR. LYRA ORPHEUS] was correct in her prior assumption. The previously-deceased custodian is now mobile and active once again. Current cause of resurrection unknown - potentially related to the presence of an unauthorized Lazarin sample.

[RECOMMENDED ACTIONS: CRIMSON BULLET USAGE, HOLDING CELL CONFINEMENT]

[Image: spiral_grytvi.png]

[!ERROR: CRIMSON BULLETS DEPLETED!]

[Image: ah_lm8jfp.png]

You… What are you doing here?

You died, you had… your jugular tweezed out by that psychopath. You’re not a Wraith, and you’re not some... weird zombie like Agent Grayson, or I guess... the "Shoggoth" was. You didn't break any Seals, and you're definitely not a ghost...

"Amo Gus"... Is this what Dr. Crane was talking about?

[Image: madglassesclear_fxmhfr.png]

Kyeh... I knew it. Lazarin!

Lazarin, a true achievement of paranormal science. I’ll skip the details, chemical formulas, Esoteric bonding sequences, and all that, but in essence, it can revive the dead - good as new! We don't have any samples currently in containment here at this facility, so they must've smuggled it in somehow. Gah, of course they'd bring something like that in - we should've cremated this guy or something!

[Image: happy1_vqtggs.png]

Ahaha, well well… Such an interesting sight to be seen. You know, I too have never truly seen someone return from the dead in such a way before. Perhaps I underestimated your sciences, if such a marriage of magic and medicine is possible. Yet, I would be a fool to not welcome a new player into the ritual’s grace. To die before the ritual even truly began, before you could rise to your true potential as a killer… I couldn’t imagine a more miserable fate.

Fear not, you too will have a chance to-

[Image: gusnew_weuc07.png]

And you... You done with yer yappin’ yet? You flap yer gums more than that thing the Director’s got slitherin’ around in the basement. That’s all you dark magic whatsits do, isn’t it? Talk, talk, talk… no wonder you don’t get any work done and you gotta rely on a buncha kids to do it for you…

[Image: hehe2_kcvfin.png]

I… Well. This is an… unexpected response. Do you have any awareness of the situation you’ve arisen to find yourself in?

[Image: gusevil3_hipx2h.png]

One o’ them Killin’ Games, right? Yup. Sure do. I’m with the Crimson Eye, I know a thing or two ‘bout yer little games. Fer example, you ain’t gonna break yer own rules, so I reckon I’m free to say whatever I want.

I ain’t attackin’ you, I ain’t breaking my Forbidden… thingamajig, and I reckon I don’t even need to kill anyone either. Way I see it, you folks are doin’ a great job breakin’ those seals for yerselves anyway. Oh, but speakin’ of… there’s two left, ain’t there? One left before that big ol’ door opens… And would you look at that, why I don’t seem to be luggin’ any Seal powers around myself yet.

[Image: gusnew3_kgsw87.png]

Well, ain’t that convenient… I think I'll be takin' that myself.

[Image: newdrink_lxldk9.png]

Yeah, okay old man. Look at you, one more piece of shit to add to the pile. We put you in the ground once, we’ll do it again. All your pals are dead, your "little lady" blew your supplies to kingdom come, and this time, you don't even have the element of surprise. We all know your deal.

[Image: pendant-4_owyt8p.png]

So, sit your ass down and stay there if you don’t wanna be pushing your luck. No more stunts like that bullshit with the flash drive that stranded us here in the first place. There’s bigger things on the menu right now than you crimson chumps.

[Image: 23solo6_bccsj0.png]

Indeed.

I shall leave the fate of this necromantic Interloper to your collective hands. My quarry lies elsewhere. With the masked merchant who yet threatens the lives of my stalwart companions, and the great deceiver that lurks below the facade.

[Image: 23solo5_ncs8d0.png]

I reject your proposal. You place it upon the bargaining table out of desperation, not goodwill. Would you free the woman from your grasp, it would only condemn another in her place. No, another path forward is clear to me.

One marked with your blood, false prophet.

[Image: hehesybol_bvhbdl.png]

Well, if it's blood you're after, of course I'm happy to oblige. I did so long to witness one of these Double Murders for myself, after all. And let's add a bit of a twist! With your numbers dwindling so low, and that troublesome Abyss Team growing in influence ever more, I suppose you could use a bit of a shakeup, couldn't you?

It's time to see just how strong your convictions truly are.

[Image: night8_tjcsdo.png]

It is now Night 8.

You may submit Night Actions to @Spooks?. You have 48 Hours to submit. The longer you take to submit, the longer the waiting period for results will be. Live with your consequences, and pray your peers feel sympathy.

Your Night Condition for the night is...

[Image: Double-Murder_vg7edy.png]

It is Double Murder Night. Two murders will occur tonight, committed by two separate killers. Likewise, there will be two executions. No bonus time will be given in the Day Phase to compensate for the extra kill.

As always, Wraiths may attempt murder as well in an attempt to rejoin the game. Attempting on a Wraith will not count for the purpose of the incentive.

You MUST attempt tonight, or you will immediately perish. This applies to all players, NPCs, and Wraiths - the latter of which will not be permitted Day Phase participation should they not attempt.

Killing someone you currently share a Shared File chat with, or a member of the Abyss Team will grant you unconditional kill immunity on Night 9.

[Image: Mapicon_lnnyum.png]

[Image: HISTORICAL_smdzrp.png]

room descriptions:

[Image: map9_1.9_au7zg7.png]

room descriptions:

[Image: b1f_jho3v9.png]

room descriptions:

[Image: B2F_wjghct.png]

room descriptions:

[Image: current_mnzvbw.png]

History Team

@Alan Wake
@Indiana Jones (Old)
@Phenera
@Tinkaton

Survey Team

@Pea
@Riki
@DxHustler3000

Research Team

@Morgan
@Izumi Konata
@Nashu Mhakaracca
@Giffany
@Columbo

NPCs

• Astrid
  • Dexter Hexley
  • Dr. Lyra Orpheus
  • Nancy Partridge & BPI-2300
  • Spooks, The Magical Cat™
DxHustler3000
[Image: 59rSjTH.png]

I followed the instructions enough. This far should satisfy.

Hustlers, old and young! No need for pretending any more, we all know what this is. I am going to recruit my final employee tonight, granting them total immortality for the evening, enhancements to their native skills, and much more. You can choose to join me or cower. If you desire strength and safety, speak right now or I will pick someone at random. Everyone else will lose. Goodbye.

And, of course, no. Firing Agent Morgan will not be on the table. It is known that a valuable tactic in business is to k e e p y o u r e n e m i e s c l o s e-

Spoiler:
Beyond sigma. Life coach and trading consultant. V.I.P blogger and investigator. Trader in rare fish and various oddities. Contact for free business conundrums.
Ciel
me me I want it
Alan Wake
It was a time-old tale - someone delving deeper and deeper for knowledge and power, eventually reaches too far into the darkness - attempting to twist a evil in the world to their own devices and goals - not realizing how far they had sunk to do so. I had dealt with someone like that back in Bright Falls - and the darkness came for him in the end.

As the newly empowered Hustler began their "negotiations", I found myself thinking of Hartman. Where he was trying to use the darkness in Cauldron Lake to his own end, it seemed that the Hustler was his polar opposite. It was clear to me now that Hustler was bonded - perhaps irreversibly - to the liturgic anomaly that the Hunter had banished years ago, and now further empowered by the power within the Liturgic Seal. Now, Hustler was BPI-1000's host, its new body. And like Hartman before them, they were offering me - us - a deal.

I only have a couple of things I want to say to you, Hustler.

You say you're "harnessing" this power? For the greater good? I've heard that before. Hell, I've written that before. It's one of the most conceited excuses villain-of-the-week always make - and hey, at least the other masked guy hasn't tried to say he's doing it all for everyone else's sakes.

And now you're here basically threatening us all; "join willingly, or join with a gun pointed to our head", "don't attack me and nothing bad will happen". All under a thin veil of trying to protect people. Thinking yourself some sort of... champion.

Fine. You want to be the people's champion? We'll see how far you get. No deal.
Giffany
[Image: S2e5_Paul_Robertson_Giffany_inquiring.gif]
Hello, the M̸̪̠̫̜͚̣̏̄̆͗͝a̵͍̱̳͍͙̰͔̲̮̖̲̾̀̌̅̂͆͒̏͋̈͂̈ͅs̵̚͜t̸̫̹̗̞̺͇̟̫̩̭̀̏̈̀̚͝ę̸̣̹͍͈̓̍̎̎̈́̆̌̍̎̑̓r̷͎̼̮̮̟̈́̈́̈́̽̉͘̚m̸̰̜̝͕͕͎̩͕̯͒͜i̴͚̣̱̼̯̻̩̲̔̂́̈́̄̊̕͝ͅn̶̖̩̙̣͉̹̯̠̤̭̂̍̑̋̄̀̎́͛̚͝ḍ̶͉̝͙̠̘̩̳͛̋̇̾͆̐͊̍̅͠͠! You are, not being very kind with your kill incentives. That is a shame. I wished to have gotten to know you better! Are you not willing to be, a little nicer to me after ouř̵̢͙͐̌̽͒̎ ̵͙̅̕c̴̳͋ơ̷̛̩̅͋̀n̸̡̙̻͕͙̥̑ͅv̸̹͚͈̥̿̏͂̚͠e̶̫͚̍͐́͆r̷̪̳̘̣̼̼̒̾͂̎s̵͍̳̉̊̀͝a̴͇̪̠͔͑ͅtion from last night?

Oh well! I am not, worried! I have the support of my, allies behind me! Hello, everyone! It is so good to see you all!

[Image: S2e5_Paul_Robertson_Giffany_worried.gif]
It seems that Mr. Odean is, no longer deceased! Hello, Mr. Odean! I like your, mustache! I said this to you on our first day here. Do you, remember that day? It feels like so long ago already. At that time, I thought that we could be, friends. It is too late now.

Now that I know your mustache has been stained by dirty, dirty crimson... There is only, one place that you belong. Back in the hell you slithered out from.

We will not let these, false deals and threats scare us! Rememb̵͇̦̎ͅe̸̢̪̺̦̓̎̎ͅṙ̸̡̈́̓,̸̜̃́͛͘ ̶̛̰͗͂ě̵̡͕̱̋͒̕͠v̴̡̨̥̰̼͍̼͎́̑̏ḙ̷̣̦͕͕̲̞̻̦̑̎̀͋͒̅̿͠͠ͅr̸̫̝̱̹̮̲̘̮͚̬̓͐̓̈́͋̑̀̇̋̋͑̽̀͘͝y̶̨̮͕͍͎̙̜͓̮̮̖̗͎͓̍o̶͎̲̹͚͔͙͍͝ņ̶͙̠͕͚̼̲̣̝̦̙̤̖͎̩̅̏̂͑̋̊̄̈́̄͝e!

[Image: S2e5_Paul_Robertson_Giffany_standing.gif]
Ä̷̻̟́͒̓̒̀̓̀͗̒́̓̈́͐̑͐͛͘͝ͅņ̷̨̧̨̡͚̫͉̲͖͎̥̲̫͉̙̬̦͎̣̥̟̹̳̱̠͕̯̬̺͇̏̂̊̐̔ͅÿ̵͚́̓͒̋̈́́͛͐̏̍̀̊͐̊̅́̈́͂̾͊̓̈́̈́̊̌͊̔̓́̐̓̓̋́̇̿̈́̚͝͝͝͝ţ̷̡̧̛͉͔̯̠̤͓̺̟̹̼̜̰͉̻̩̞͙̹̫̖̲̼͚̯͖͕̮̜͉̺͔̳̑̇͂̔͒̽̊͗͌̂͑̒̾̏͑̅͒͌̈́̏̐͂͂̊̿̈̔̀̾̎͂̓̓͑̽̑̔̕̕̚͜͝͝͠͝ͅͅḩ̷̰̹̟͚̗͎͖̘͚̘̘̩̫͈͙̪̳͔̟̒̒̒̄̔̎̑̅̍̚͝i̷̥͈̟̻̦̤͕͚̥̮̻̻͎̣̳̘̰͙̻̊͒̃̀̐̔̒̐͐͒̀̓̿́͂͗̍̂́̔̉̄̂͛̏̊̒̈́͌͂͂̇͊̏͂͛͂͘͘̚̚͠͝͝ͅn̵̢̨̨̛̙̗͓̻̞̪̰̟̙͚̬̙̫̟͓͎͇̠̤̻͚̼̳͖͔͚̲̹̑̋̔̎̋͆̇̇̆̀͂́̌̇̓́̏͆̊͘͠ͅͅģ̴̧͎͖̪͕̗̣̜͍̥̲̲̜̼̝̮̗̣̭̱̺̞͓̗͓̫̗͓͍̪̤̦̘̣̬͖̱͉͖̦̘̻̼̤̉̋̉̃̎̄͛͌̀͌̒̌͌̎̓͋̊̇̎̊̍́͛̇̓̓̈̉̾̌̉̒͗̂̄͋͘̕̚̕͝͝ͅ ̸̧͔͕̟͉̙̝̣̼̟̪̳̩̥͔̰̖̩͎͍̟͍̇̏́̌̇̆̋̒́̐͊͒̆̃͒̊̽̎̚͝͠ͅc̴̖̗̗̭̯̀͋͌̃̊͗͛̆̑̉̐̑͗̐̏͗̊͆̐̋̍͑̈́̿͒̍̎̌͒̉̄̇̈́̊̏̉̓͒̽̚͘͘͠͝͝͝ã̵̧̢̛̛̝̪̱̫̙̝̭̞̳̬͕͙̣͕̣̰̦̺̼̫̟͓̭̗̠̟̲̮̗͍̹́͆̈́́̐͑̿̅͋̓̌̄͛̋̈̀͘͠n̸̨̨̨̛͓̠̣͔̦͔̙̞̱͖̠̭̙̮̹͉̗̹̲̓̄̽̌̑͐̊͐̀͛̽̚͘͜͝ ̴̡̡̡̛̯̜̤̝̞̻͈̪͍̜͔̻͈̯͉̠̓̾̍̇͌̓̓̍̅̊̾̇̒͗̈́̓̈́͑͒̃̇̓̈́̀̄͑͗͋̒̅͌͜͝͝͠ḫ̸̭̣̙̤̫͓̲̆̋͒́̑̉́͆̿͛͛̏̉͛̂̓͌͂̓̏̈̆̐̌́͑͆̒́̈́̽̕͜͠͠a̴̛̰̦͇̥̯̰̜̖̺̎̅̾̓͂̽̏̑̐̍̏̎̈́̿̀́͂͆̕̕̚͘͘̚͝͝͝p̴̨̧̧̻̞̰̟̲͙̙̻̦̩̦̫̱͈̫͚̮̘̦̦͓̫͓͚̱̜̤̼̤͈̙̟͍͖̯̹̩͎̝͆̔̄̂̆̒̎̏͗̌̐̒̾̉͒̈́̃͋̅̿̈́́͂̎̇̍͂̀̂̑̆̓̅͌͌̕̕͝͝͝ͅͅp̶̡͓͍̥͖͖͇͉̰̯̺̗͎̠̟͙͔̮͕̦̩̲̤͓̰̹̼̈͗̑̈́̽͑͛̓̔͑͗̇̍͗̀̍̉͆̆͊̒͛̏͊̽͊̒̆͂͘̚͠ͅe̴̢̨̛̦͖͈͕̻̲̝͖̝͚͍͖͉̥̪̮̞̥̙͔̤͚̲͙̬͓̤̗̯͕̬̩͇̤͓͖͚̬̯̻̖̺͕͓͂̇͆̉̂̓͗̉͌̈̈́̀̑͛̇̀̃̅̒͊͒̀͆̾̍̒̾̔̽͌̉̀͛͐̕̕̕ͅn̵̢̢̛͈̟͚̰̯̩͍̫̳̫̯̖̞̹͔͎̲̜̩̈̀̾̊̎̆̂̋̆͂́́͠͝͝ͅ!̴̡̨̢̡̟̱̜̯͍̱̯̲͕̼̲͇̣̭̖͚̫̬̘̲͇̯̞͋̅̆̃̾̾̀́̄̀́̇͒̉̈́̽̈̑̒̔̊̿̇͗͛̂̓̕̚͘̕̕̕͜͝͠ͅ
[Image: ezgif-1-327c8a09e3.gif]
Nashu Mhakaracca
[Image: shock.png]

Oh, that's a primal. There is a primal forgotten by our books manifesting in the middle of the facility. O-Of all the times for the Warrior of Light to fall...

[Image: smug2.png]

Welllll, I suppose it'll be alright so long as Hustler doesn't gather any more thralls. No one would be daft enough to take their offer...right?

(insert correct pronouns below)
[Image: bX1ovrX.png]
Rookie Journalist

₲Øł₦₲ ⱠłVɆ ł₦ ₮ⱧⱤɆɆ

[Image: 8138480eeee214f00ffb023f258ac20481ac56b2.gifv]

₮₩Ø

[Image: 3c2de33e2cd1186b73bcb9c08b17399b33a3bca8.pnj]

Ø₦Ɇ

[Image: e90768c3fe0a8676771c6533802ec01c3848a8c0.gifv]

[Image: 3d19132ff983fd52d1058becfaceffa680e96ff0.pnj]

And we are back.

Columbo
Miss Nolen. How's the afterlife treating ya?
Morgan
The following is an archive of an audio log uncovered after the disappearance of Agent Andras.
If found, please report to your Handler for further instruction.

Quote:MISSION LOG: 2222-A
DISPATCH: ANDRAS
LOCAL TIME 04:11

<Begin Communication.>
[ANDRAS] Reporting in.
[HANDLER] Of course. What's your status with the containment procedures?
[ANDRAS] It escaped.
[HANDLER] ...
[HANDLER] You can't be serious.

[ANDRAS] Dead serious. I finally put the bastard in the box, but it's gone. No forced exit or anything.
[HANDLER] So what, then? Is it negligence? Is that code for "I forgot to lock the container??"
[HANDLER] It took you all night to find it, and you just let it go?!

[ANDRAS] Boss, chill out. Nothing is wrong with the unit. It's still locked, even. I only looked away from it for two seconds, I have no idea what happened.
[ANDRAS] The thing's been giving me the runaround like this since midnight.
[HANDLER] *sigh...* Fine then. Resume normal procedures. Change your approach or... something.
[HANDLER] You're slipping lately, <ANDRAS.> This isn't the first mistake I've noticed out of you.

[ANDRAS] Hey, get off my back. I haven't had a real day off in two months. I'm literally chasing geese in the dark, it's not easy.
[ANDRAS] If you want peak performance out of me, let me go home once in a while. I pay rent on the place and I'm never there.
[HANDLER] All this Anomaly was reported for was "uncharacteristic intelligence and malicious intent." These shouldn't be enough to slow you down, even running half-empty.
[ANDRAS] I'm starting to think there's more to it than that but... whatever. I'm taking the day off tomorrow.
[HANDLER] No, you're not. We're sending you overseas in two days. Have you ever gone to Europe before?
[ANDRAS] I don't even have a passport. On two days notice? Fat fuckin' chance.
[HANDLER] Officially, you're going as a "political ambassador." There's an artifact we need you to extract.
[ANDRAS] And you can't send anyone else? You're sure? Double sure?
[HANDLER] You're the best we have, and this is a high value target. Look. If you go, I'll see about getting you some time off when you come back. That sounds fair.
[HANDLER] You also won't be going alone. Two other agents are being dispatched to assist in social matters. Your only job is going to be moving a locked box from point A to point B. Easy as that.

[ANDRAS] ...Fine, we can talk about this more when I go find this... fuckin' goose. Later.
<End Communication.>
I'll show you a real dance....
Rookie Journalist
(May 14, 2024 at 4:14 AM)Columbo Wrote: Miss Nolen. How's the afterlife treating ya?

[Image: 9f98e1813078c1721e66aa158f969d1f1ef96d2f.gifv]

......!

[Image: 316e0947c386920e0cbce509e6988b6aeb17d6dc.gifv]

(Holy shit my RIVAL Detective Columbo is talking to me!!
Gotta stay cool so he accepts me as his rival back. I GOTTA NAIL THIS oh fuck oh shit holy shit.

[Image: 57f9218fed9093a4f875d0defc05b52d69bac72b.pnj]

Well well well, if it isnt Detective Columbo.
Funny seeing you here.

[Image: dcb2b1a6ea4493dcc3e650dafe1657fe6b068e8d.pnj]

I'm having a blast in the afterlife. No funny detectives sniffing around where they shouldn't... it's been great.

[Image: 0cefd0527fbba42e79d90f014dd262ea77581bac.pnj]

But don't just take my word for it. If you want to come visit I have a few ideas on how to get you there.

(Fewf....Nailed it.)
Columbo
...Think I'll pass on that one, thank you very much. Little bit early for me to climb into a coffin.
Phenera
Quote:Mission Log: A
Investigative Unit 33
Assignment 118

<Begin Audio Log>
[DARCY]: So just press that central button to beg-
[BERNOULLI]: -No shit? You think I'm an idiot? I know how to use these things.
[BERNOULLI]: Great. Just great. Now where was-?
[DARCY]: Date, time, name, purpo- Here, hand it to me. I'll hold it and you maintain control of the vehicle.
[BERNOULLI]: Sure, take it. Whatever.
[BERNOULLI]: Guuuuuh, fine. This is Agent Bernoulli. It's been… It's been a week since we filed our last report on 118. You want a date? You look it up. Figure it out. Do some math, it'll be good for you.
[DARCY]: [Audible Gasp] Precise record keeping is essential! Have a little more respe-
[BERNOULLI]: Yeah, so we got it. Them. It? Them? Eh, who cares. Point is, we're finally out of the setting of that next Discovery smash-hit, Hillbilly Hoax Hunters, and we've got the Anomaly in the back of the van.
[BERNOULLI]: You know those mountain freaks didn't even have a DVD player? You know what I had for entertainment last night? I had Matlock! Nine fucking seasons! On VHS! That's an Anomaly.
[BERNOULLI]: So, anyway, uhhh, what else? Don't have much to say. The only reason I'm doing this at all is Darcy being a narc.
[DARCY]: Please, have a little respect for the work you do! We're members of one of the most influential organizations the world over! Discovering, classifying, and securing Anomalies, we're improving their safety and well-being, ensuring minimal disruptions to society, and pushing the boundaries of scientific knowledge!
[BERNOULLI]: Pffffft, chhhhh, ahahaha, what? What scientific knowledge? Hold the phone. I'm calling BS. There is no way you actually buy that.
[BERNOULLI]: Hang - Hang on. Let me- Get me that document the lab sent back.
[Shuffling and unintelligible speech are recorded.]
[BERNOULLI]: Alright, alright. For posterity, let me read an excerpt of this thing.
[BERNOULLI]: Ahem. The description of the Anomaly designated "Enera" in Log A-2 of Investigative Unit 33's report is consistent with extremely high levels of [REDACTED] [REDACTED].
[DARCY]: Stop right there! That document is marked eyes only! Ah, great. Now they'll subject this recording to an operational security review…
[BERNOULLI]: The described behaviors and unusual occurrences resemble those observed in [REDACTED], [REDACTED], and BPI-3550, though with alarmingly greater variance. This extreme variance may necessitate a reassessment of the threat level classification recommended by Unit 33.
[BERNOULLI]: Got all that? Have it on record? Good. So here's what that sciiiientifiiic knoooowledge did for me.
[BERNOULLI]: Squat! It did squat! I open up the back of the van at a gas station and that THING has filled it with pizza, hair, and bees! Angry fuckers, too! And it had a gun!
[DARCY]: The Anomaly, it should be noted, was not actively wielding the gun. The gun was discovered while sifting through pizza.
[BERNOULLI]: Oh, no, no. It's apparently too much to just tell me this thing's gonna fill my van with bees. No, you give me a number for files I can't even look up until I'm back at the facility and expect me to extrapolate that from there!
[BERNOULLI]: Up yours, lab rats! UP YOURS!
[DARCY]: Alright. I think- No. We're done.
<End Audio Log>
Shout out to Rose for the base talksprite
Pea
Quote:Audio Log No.1337
Pea: Hey, Kevin.
Kevin: Yeah?
Pea: Where's the sandwich bread?
Kevin: Oh, I made myself a sandwich with it.
Pea: Oh well tha- Wait, but I didn't even have the chance to eat any. What kind of sandwich did you make?
Kevin: Oh, man, you should have seen it. I made it huge, with like, a bunch of bread, stacked like a Big Mac, but like a bigger Mac.
Like a Massive Mac, or bigger.

Pea: You used all of the bread for a big sandwich.
Kevin: All of it.
Pea: And you ate...
Kevin: All of it.
Pea: Holy shit.