Yrrzy
most amusing recent internet drama
best nami outfit that describes your personality and status in the life game
Honestly all these questions are pretty gr8. leavng till may again
What's the best thing that happened to you in may
Yrrzy
(Mar 15, 2017 at 5:17 PM)Puddin Wrote: how do i get people to believe me that my beliefs are real without calling me an edgy shithead

i mean it's okay if they call me that as long as the realize i hate their pinko opinions unironically and if i'm an edgy shithead it's not for the SHEER SAKE of being an edgy shithead it's because i'm Serious

its cause i s2g u flip-flop on this near-daily
Aidan
(Mar 15, 2017 at 6:51 PM)🦌Yrr🦌 Wrote:
(Mar 15, 2017 at 5:17 PM)Puddin Wrote: how do i get people to believe me that my beliefs are real without calling me an edgy shithead

i mean it's okay if they call me that as long as the realize i hate their pinko opinions unironically and if i'm an edgy shithead it's not for the SHEER SAKE of being an edgy shithead it's because i'm Serious

its cause i s2g u flip-flop on this near-daily

this ain't the podcast
So rather than keeping it real and being true to yourself you lie so you can get the maximum amount of validation from other people? ( I assume political opinions mean...actual opinions..idk why they'd be political.)

NOTE TO ALL STAFF: Not starting any drama either just alarming that preserving relationships/validation is what causes you to 180 and be a complete faggot(at times like his last ban).
Yrrzy
whats some good Reasons To Live
T-man
(Mar 15, 2017 at 8:36 PM)Puddin Wrote: But for the record, I only "flip flop" because I believe I would get banned from Minus World if I posted all of my real political opinions here.

Considering how lax Minus World is I'm really curious about what political opinion you could have that would get you banned.
Two_Finger
(Mar 16, 2017 at 1:51 AM)T-man Wrote:
(Mar 15, 2017 at 8:36 PM)Puddin Wrote: But for the record, I only "flip flop" because I believe I would get banned from Minus World if I posted all of my real political opinions here.

Considering how lax Minus World is I'm really curious about what political opinion you could have that would get you banned.

it's likely not the opinion itself that would lead to a ban, but the discussion it leads to might
Yoshin
best memory of pre2008 internet
Yoshin
salmon: silent L or no?
Yrrzy
what threads do you wish you could delete
Spritanium
(Mar 16, 2017 at 1:51 AM)T-man Wrote:

There is no political opinion that could get somebody banned

More likely, Puddin would post his unfiltered political views, then people would make fun of him, triggering a madpost bonanza that would probably end in him receiving some cool-off time

The lesson to be learned from this is not to express your real opinions if you secretly know they're bad not to express any political opinions at all
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Agastya
(Mar 15, 2017 at 8:36 PM)Puddin Wrote: But for the record, I only "flip flop" because I believe I would get banned from Minus World if I posted all of my real political opinions here. Terror

dude we had like three different threads on the ethics of punching nazis prohibiting free speech and nobody got banned

i dont even know what it takes to get banned here at this point short sending people cool viruses designed as a warioware clone
Agastya
on topic, what was your favorite mfggware microgame Wacko
Agastya
who was your waifu when you were like 13 years old
Agastya
what's your favorite word that you can never remember how to spell nor pronounce because you never get to use it and what does it mean
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦