Columbo
Didn't think about syringes, no. Lets just verify the syringes in the Chem Lab real quick.
Spooks?
(Jun 1, 2024 at 3:50 PM)Columbo Wrote: Didn't think about syringes, no. Lets just verify the syringes in the Chem Lab real quick.
You check the Chem Lab for syringes. You see that two are missing.
Columbo
Can we tell if any pallets in Receiving are missing? Or crates, for that matter?
Phenera
Let me display what the Scrying Glass has to show regarding Gus's death.
Shout out to Rose for the base talksprite
Riki
Is big scary coffin still in Aqua Lab?
Spooks?
(Jun 1, 2024 at 4:38 PM)Columbo Wrote: Can we tell if any pallets in Receiving are missing? Or crates, for that matter?
It doesn't appear that any pallets or crates are missing from the Receiving Bay since the last time the area was checked.

(Jun 1, 2024 at 5:02 PM)Phenera Wrote: Let me display what the Scrying Glass has to show regarding Gus's death.
You look into the Scrying Glass...

An image materializes on the smooth, black surface... You see Gus, surrounded by darkness, entombed within something. Despite his injuries, he seems serene in death.

(Jun 1, 2024 at 5:03 PM)Riki Wrote: Is big scary coffin still in Aqua Lab?
You walk down the hallway past Lab Zero, towards BPI-4949's containment cell. Opening the door, you see... that the coffin is missing entirely.
Columbo
Can we tell if Gus is smiling?
Spooks?
(Jun 1, 2024 at 1:09 AM)Columbo Wrote: Guess I better wander the woods for that pallet jack.
You wander the Black Forest in search of a pallet jack. You take a variety of routes, and eventually against all odds, you find one somewhat close to the clearing with the Fairy Circle, seemingly abandoned.

There is nothing remarkable about it.
Spooks?
(Jun 1, 2024 at 5:12 PM)Columbo Wrote: Can we tell if Gus is smiling?
Gus' lips are burned away beyond being able to discern an expression, his blackened teeth grimacing out from where they should be.
Riki
What clothes ditched in mines elevator?
Columbo
I remember hearing something about clothes by the Mine Elevator, in the Mines proper? Anything we can glean from that?
Oh, and check out Mining Equipment and... wherever clothing and such might've been stored in the Mines.
Riki
Pallet jack miss-miss from Receiving Bay? Riki think Columbo detective check pallet, but not jack.
Columbo
For a bit of fun, how hard is it to sneak a pallet jack out of this place? Through the Aquatic Lab, probably not up the stairs to the Auxiliary building, and the Main Elevator, mostly. And down into B2F, while we're testing exits.
Riki
Anything in bushes near Relay Station?
Nashu Mhakaracca
Is there anything else in the vicinity of the Underground Lake? Judging by where John's body fell, that seems to be where the crevasse leads.
Riki
Any pallet jack tracks on icy-icy lake, or in Receiving Bay tunnel?
Spooks?
(Jun 1, 2024 at 5:34 PM)Riki Wrote: What clothes ditched in mines elevator?
(Jun 1, 2024 at 5:34 PM)Columbo Wrote: I remember hearing something about clothes by the Mine Elevator, in the Mines proper? Anything we can glean from that?
Oh, and check out Mining Equipment and... wherever clothing and such might've been stored in the Mines.
Sitting in the Mine Elevator itself in the corner appears to be some safety goggles, a dust mask, and a hard hat. Nothing else of note is in here, or immediately outside besides some blast marks emanating from the Mining Equipment room.

Speaking of... You head in to check it out. The room's been largely destroyed by a massive explosion, with all the equipment now nonfunctional and broken. There was definitely clothing and PPE here, but its all destroyed now.

When you take the elevator back up, you check out the rest of the mines. There are some reflector vests, hard hats, and goggles in the Crystal Cave, but there don't appear to be any missing from the well-organized rack.

(Jun 1, 2024 at 5:49 PM)Riki Wrote: Pallet jack miss-miss from Receiving Bay? Riki think Columbo detective check pallet, but not jack.
You check the Receiving Bay for a missing pallet jack. Since the last time the room was checked, it does appear as though one is missing. Curious.

(Jun 1, 2024 at 5:51 PM)Columbo Wrote: For a bit of fun, how hard is it to sneak a pallet jack out of this place? Through the Aquatic Lab, probably not up the stairs to the Auxiliary building, and the Main Elevator, mostly. And down into B2F, while we're testing exits.
You grab a pallet jack and push it around. You think it would be supremely easy to push it into the immediately-nearby Service Elevator to transport it, at least. Taking it down the hall to the Aquatic Lab isn't particularly difficult either, though it kind of sucks on corners. It fits into every elevator, though it is likely that only one person could ride alongside it, particularly if it had cargo loaded up.

(Jun 1, 2024 at 6:05 PM)Riki Wrote: Anything in bushes near Relay Station?
You walk around the Relay Station, checking the trees and shrubbery. There's nothing you find.

(Jun 1, 2024 at 6:15 PM)Nashu Mhakaracca Wrote: Is there anything else in the vicinity of the Underground Lake? Judging by where John's body fell, that seems to be where the crevasse leads.
You walk around the perimeter of the Underground Lake. The only things beyond Walmart John that you find are a flare gun and an empty gas can.
Columbo
Inspect the flare gun in excruciating detail.
Nashu Mhakaracca
Are there any bloody gardening tools in the Arboretum and adjoining rooms? Any tools missing?
Indiana Jones (Old)
Is the spear of Spear of Longinus still in its containment cell?