jump up jump yp and get dowN
Aidan
(Nov 25, 2016 at 5:10 AM)wtl64 Wrote: make better jokes next time Ultra Cool

[Image: DaTsZG3.png]
Mario
[deleted]
Fun With Despair
(Nov 25, 2016 at 5:17 AM)Draku Wrote:
(Nov 25, 2016 at 5:14 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote: I do move around. After I pump myself full of caffeine I move around like a motherfucker

there's just nothing to fucking do so it gets boring fast as shit
that contributes to your crash though

i'm talking you don't need caffeine nearly as much if you just get yourself moving about before you have any of the stuff
oh, yeah maybe

would probably do better with actual medication to help me not be completely nonfunctional too, but ultimately that shit costs money

oh well, i can manage
Aidan
too late fucko
Draku
meds don't magically fix everything

if you're "nonfunctional" putting a bandaid on it doesn't actually solve the problem, introspection does
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Two_Finger
(Nov 25, 2016 at 5:11 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote: I'm mentally ill, spend 14 hours a day sleeping, and need to consume like a thousand milligrams of caffeine to actually do anything because otherwise i just either fall back asleep or become completely emotionless and only deriving pleasure from fucking with people on the internet

life is weird

I was going to say I'm in a similar situation, aside from the fucking with people bit, but I thought "nah I don't drink a ton of coffee to feel like doing shit"

and then I remembered the 4 bottles of coffee drinks I drank last night and the near full twelve cans of soda I drink nearly every week
Two_Finger
thread theme image
[Image: 54c.png]
Fun With Despair
(Nov 25, 2016 at 5:39 AM)Two_Finger Wrote:
(Nov 25, 2016 at 5:11 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote: I'm mentally ill, spend 14 hours a day sleeping, and need to consume like a thousand milligrams of caffeine to actually do anything because otherwise i just either fall back asleep or become completely emotionless and only deriving pleasure from fucking with people on the internet

life is weird

I was going to say I'm in a similar situation, aside from the fucking with people bit, but I thought "nah I don't drink a ton of coffee to feel like doing shit"

and then I remembered the 4 bottles of coffee drinks I drank last night and the near full twelve cans of soda I drink nearly every week
>soda

dude
Two_Finger
sorry it was actually really hard for me to not say pop
Fun With Despair
(Nov 25, 2016 at 5:47 AM)Two_Finger Wrote: sorry it was actually really hard for me to not say pop
what no i don't give a shit about that

soda just makes you a fat shit
Two_Finger

>fat

last I checked I weigh 105lbs
Fun With Despair
how have you avoided such a fate
amazing
Aidan
it really doesn't lol
it's horrible for you but if it made you fat i wouldn't be 5"11 120 lbs
Draku
(Nov 25, 2016 at 5:47 AM)Two_Finger Wrote: sorry it was actually really hard for me to not say pop
get out of my house

(Nov 25, 2016 at 5:47 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote:
what no i don't give a shit about that

soda just makes you a fat shit
i'm underweight and drink it all the time
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Fun With Despair
HOW

then again i wouldn't know because i don't really drink it
Two_Finger
(Nov 25, 2016 at 5:50 AM)Draku Wrote: get out of my house

sorry this is why I said soda in the first place
Aidan
because it's just sugar and water?????
DrTapeworm
in the end we are all just sugar and water
[Image: dinogunz.png]
Fun With Despair
(Nov 25, 2016 at 5:54 AM)DrTapeworm Wrote: in the end we are all just sugar and water
i have some sodium too

plenty of it