A Message to Everyone Who Has Beef With Me But Is Too Afraid To Step Into the Ring

God
[Image: 66ea4afc430d9cd4210542aa44203107.png]

God
(Nov 26, 2016 at 7:05 PM)JoshJDubya Wrote: Just like Triple H, you're all talk and no substance. Perhaps no one will bother taking you on because you aren't even worth the time of day.

I'm sorry JDubz, I'm struggling to hear you over the sound of my MMR Belt and All-Time Champion Belt clanging together.
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
kaZaam
after really talking to 2fing, i dont think hes interested in Fighting anyone and hes not trying to be a bully either. he just has trouble articulating his concerns sometimes n makes a lot of assumptions. but idk mayb a realtalk between you two would be good
God
that's promising to hear. really can't be bothered with NEGATIVE ENERYG
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Aidan
i'm a bit surprised to see a wake-up callout from long-time poster oracular. most players shy away from high risk techniques like this. it'll be big damage if it connects, but the punishment for whiffing could be even worse.
everyone keep your eye on this thread. it could be a real game-changer.
God
I anticipated the obvious BnB Spells the IRC cabal uses and prepared counter-measures for this purpose. I have studied how you use Outta Sight and Anonymous and I'm afraid your Teks won't work on me. You'll have to try harder than that.
Agastya
idk my man i just think your posts look better in braille because of your geometric shape avatar

kinda gives me some regice vibes
Agastya
and while i have to admire your Just Reversal tec in the opening post, it very obviously stems from an insecurity from being silenced. everyone is going to know the OP was you just from the subforum index, turning the post into a pure image to avoid the debilitating effects of outta sight and whodunnit is just a cheap and cowardly way to be heard above the people cheering against you
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
God
(Nov 26, 2016 at 7:59 PM)Agastya Wrote: and while i have to admire your Just Reversal tec in the opening post, it very obviously stems from an insecurity from being silenced. everyone is going to know the OP was you just from the subforum index, turning the post into a pure image to avoid the debilitating effects of outta sight and whodunnit is just a cheap and cowardly way to be heard above the people cheering against you

The Best Thing About Heels Is That They Always Talk Louder Than The Jeering
Aidan
man i'd love to cut an angry promo but i can't call anyone out since you all love me unconditionally
God
(Nov 26, 2016 at 8:09 PM)BlasterMaster Wrote: man i'd love to cut an angry promo but i can't call anyone out since you all love me unconditionally

you're too hung up on that neutral quest line man
Aidan
(Nov 26, 2016 at 8:14 PM)OracularRELOADED Wrote:
(Nov 26, 2016 at 8:09 PM)BlasterMaster Wrote: man i'd love to cut an angry promo but i can't call anyone out since you all love me unconditionally

you're too hung up on that neutral quest line man

Mario
good as hell thread, and incredible techs to brush off spells. truly feels like a heel using dirty tricks
Agastya
it's some pretty strong tech, i dunno if my true neutral ally of justice shtick can stand up

i'm a lover not a fighter
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
God
i mean i gotta respect Agastya and @Fun With Despair for changing the way Spells are cast. no other players have used them as aggressively as they have, and it's really great to see them champion Spells that were always considered to be Out of Meta. In the past, Autocorrect was the go-to BnB during beefs, but consistently denying opponents by sinking EX into heavy moves like Outta Sight is a really inventive method. but they have to respect my anti-tek and find other ways to zone me otherwise they're just feeding me EX for no real gain.
Agastya
the real power play was in the OP. i went to outta sight it while it still costed 1k to do so, but in between me viewing the OP and actually casting it somebody else had casted whodunnit prompting you to throw up the image-quote in response to remain visible, causing my outta sight to be not only wasted but also be incredibly cheap. i had considered throwing a lights out on the post to obscure it, but the hefty 800xp cost of doing so simply wasn't worth it when i've spent the majority of my meter elsewhere by making donations or turning other pages of threads into something straight out of pokemon emerald. a simple cast of vertigo wouldn't work either, as you could simply rotate the image 180 degrees to remain readable.

being able to recognize mistakes and improve on them is the basis of all high level play and while your counter-tech was creative it's pretty easy to deal with once you've seen it once. if it catches on then i can see outta sight being dropped down into the bottom rank of all viable spells but it's likely to only be a heel tactic moving on
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Two_Finger
will this get me a rank on the mmr?
Mario
i didnt figure out what mmr stood for until recently, but i gotta say it sounds cool as hell as 'the mmr'
Two_Finger
I'm going to have to agree there wtl
God
(Nov 26, 2016 at 8:54 PM)Two_Finger Wrote: will this get me a rank on the mmr?

we'll have to see how you follow up