How long until someone complains hats ruined the aesthetic

Yrrzy
feels like cosmetics are way too common in that its only been a couple days and most people already have the full allowed amount

also stock memberbar best memberbar
Draku
(Dec 17, 2016 at 12:20 AM)Yrr Wrote: feels like cosmetics are way too common
everything is too common, item drops are all over the place

[Image: VCCMjqR.png]
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Yrrzy
(Dec 17, 2016 at 12:23 AM)Draku Wrote: everything is too common, item drops are all over the place

yea ive got shitloads

is there gonna be a purge or smth or are these just permanent now
sealelement
the only sick loot ive been finding is the minus ball that makes me donate to yrr tbf (besides i think like one mustache)

guess i dont lurk enuf
100% pure gamer 100%
Beako
imagine desperately looking for minus balls to escape your life where you're dealing with a really shitty divorce
Beako
and what if minus balls were the reason for the divorce in the first place
AWFADragNaut
Holy shit what have I missed this is amazing
T-man
(Dec 17, 2016 at 8:30 AM)AWFADragNaut Wrote: Holy shit what have I missed this is amazing
Whenever we see you've been gone for a few days we try to add something major to surprise you with when you get back

In any case, I actually don't really mind the how common items are at the moment. There's a lot of stuff that needs fixing and tweaking and the only way that can happen is if the items are in the hands of as many users as possible. After we get these issues squared away we can lower the drop rate. Besides, I have a feeling we'll be seeing a lot more items in the future so people having all the launch ones really won't matter anymore.
Yoshin
I just can't wait for new memberbars, that's my favourite part of all this
T-man
(Dec 17, 2016 at 6:03 PM)Yoshin Wrote: I just can't wait for new memberbars, that's my favourite part of all this

I really ought to make more of them, hats were my favorite so naturally more of those were made.

Got any ideas?
Yoshin
A sword, middle finger, duel disk would be neat, icicle, usb drive
Elyk
a turd
Pea
are different items weighted in luck or are they all equal chance to get
AWFADragNaut
(Dec 17, 2016 at 4:57 PM)T-man Wrote: Whenever we see you've been gone for a few days we try to add something major to surprise you with when you get back

Im only gone for a bit when im stacked with uni work, but this is honestly what it feels like and it's great
sealelement
yugi mutoh hair, bane mask, jar jar binks face
100% pure gamer 100%
DrTapeworm
[Image: p9aM11T.png]
[Image: dinogunz.png]

Thread Tags

meta