Yes
58.82%
*Gabe Newell voice* Uhh No?
41.18%
Total: 17 vote(s)

Will Minus World Live Longer than Facebook

God
?
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
T-man
I'm honestly surprised Facebook hasn't had to contend with a legitimate competitor by now.
Aidan
Minus World is a state of mind
it can't die as long as we believe in it
T-man
Even if MW dies we'll just take the code we have and slap TEotU on it
Draku
(May 27, 2017 at 4:11 PM)T-man Wrote: Even if MW dies we'll just take the code we have and slap TEotU on it
this has been spritey's endgame from the start
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Spritanium
I think how I originally got @T-man to join was by telling him that all I did was make TEotU with a different name
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Fun With Despair
if mw dies let's all move to the cult of the lemon
Draku
(May 27, 2017 at 4:18 PM)Fun With Despair Wrote: if mw dies let's all move to the cult of the lemon
I'll start making everyone fake Demonlemon drawings so that we can all get in.
T-man
(May 27, 2017 at 4:15 PM)Spritanium Wrote: I think how I originally got @T-man to join was by telling him that all I did was make TEotU with a different name

I like how from there New MW became it's own thing.

Like, it has about as much to do with Old MW as it does TEotU
Yrrzy
(May 27, 2017 at 2:47 PM)T-man Wrote: I'm honestly surprised Facebook hasn't had to contend with a legitimate competitor by now.

Google+ tried but the problem is that any competitor has the major disadvantage that nobody is already using it

people use facebook because other people use facebook
Mario
I think the early scramble of social media is over and Facebook is pretty stable as the King or whatever. It's not impossible for it to fuck up and die or something else to replace it but from what I've seen no one really has a good enough grasp on what the people want and how to get it Out there that I'd expect anything to happen any time soon.

Minus World will probably always exist as long as we're willing to Post, so I guess there's a chance it'll outlive Facebook but maybe one day we just stop posting and facebook still on tv
sealelement
i made a fair and balanced comparison (img is big so its under the spoiler):

Spoiler:
100% pure gamer 100%
T-man
No parents on MW is enough all by itself
Spritanium
I'll take out the trash in a minute mom I'm on minus world

Oh my GOD it's just a thing you wouldn't get it
Draku
(May 29, 2017 at 4:26 PM)Spritanium Wrote: I'll take out the trash in a minute mom I'm on minus world

Oh my GOD it's just a thing you wouldn't get it
its memorial day don't put your trash out
Spritanium
Veterans died to make sure garbage people get a day off

Is garbage people the correct term for people who pick up trash? It sounds like a horrible insult lmao
T-man
(May 29, 2017 at 4:39 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Veterans died to make sure garbage people get a day off

Is garbage people the correct term for people who pick up trash? It sounds like a horrible insult lmao
Sanitation Workers
Draku
(May 29, 2017 at 4:39 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Veterans died to make sure garbage people get a day off

you're worried about takijg down fb.....how bout you focus on surpassing narutoboards....
fucker5
it's weird to think about how facebook's gonna be once zuckerman is officially running for president.