What will you do with this exciting new power
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Yoshin
Nothing but evil
T-man
This is a fucking fantastic feature.
God
Agastya has just been buffed big time
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Yrrzy
you mean we can permanently turn walls of text into braille that needs to be read out slowly by TTS?
kaZaam
yeah outta sight is kinda op. thinkan it should cost more xp and idk maybe have a way where you can individually read the words by mousing over them w like a tooltip or someth
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
God
wait undoing your spell DOESNT UNDO THE ACTION OF SPENDING EXP WTF
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Spritanium
(Aug 28, 2016 at 5:46 PM)OracularRELOADED Wrote: wait undoing your spell DOESNT UNDO THE ACTION OF SPENDING EXP WTF

It's supposed to
Spritanium
(Aug 28, 2016 at 5:45 PM)Kazaam Wrote: yeah outta sight is kinda op. thinkan it should cost more xp and idk maybe have a way where you can individually read the words by mousing over them w like a tooltip or someth

I think the current functionality is fine but it should definitely cost more. I'd say it's significantly more powerful than Vertigo, so maybe 300 EXP? Then making it permanent would cost 1200 even without any other spells, so we'd probably see it used pretty sparingly
Yrrzy
outta sight should have a finger you can run over the braille to turn it into text or smth
God
ya i know, i just don't really get why it's like that. now Yrr is on level 4 because of my tomfoolery
God
at least it should say that you're not getting back the full EXP before you press 'Undo'.
Spritanium
(Aug 28, 2016 at 6:20 PM)Yrr Wrote: outta sight should have a finger you can run over the braille to turn it into text or smth

This was originally the plan, but if we implemented it now I don't think anybody would use the text-to-speech. I think increasing the cost is the way to go

(Aug 28, 2016 at 6:20 PM)OracularRELOADED Wrote: ya i know, i just don't really get why it's like that. now Yrr is on level 4 because of my tomfoolery

Undoing is allowed within 5 minutes of casting a spell, and is supposed to return the caster's EXP as well as take away the receiver's knockback EXP. Not sure why it isn't working but I'll look into it later
Yrrzy
i dont wanna have to pause my music or mute the chat im in or stop watching a video, just to read a post tbh

at that point im just not reading that post
kaZaam
nah a tooltip that takes a sec to pop up for ebery individual word in a way will b just as annoying as the tts
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
God

>Undoing is allowed within 5 minutes of casting a spell, and is supposed to return the caster's EXP as well as take away the receiver's knockback EXP. Not sure why it isn't working but I'll look into it later

thanks
Spritanium
@"OracularRELOADED" this might be fixed now. Can you test again (with a newly cast spell)
Agastya
(Aug 28, 2016 at 2:46 PM)OracularRELOADED Wrote: Agastya has just been buffed big time

It's fine. Don't worry about it
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Beako
I agree that Outta Sight is too OP; unfortunately, I'm drawing a blank in regards to a fair way to nerf it.
Spritanium
I increased the cost to 300, is that still too low?